The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

she smiled as he spoke "there our children you'd ecpect less"she said grinning as they moved out side to where she saw obachan , master yoshi and a second man she did not know waiting for them she paused at the door way quickly she gave him a kiss before heading down to stand facing them as she waited for it to begin her heart beating like a drum in her chest as she looked atll three , the mans she didn't know had a familer look about him , then she realised he look some what like Gackt. Now she knew where he got his looks from "master yoshi, obachan I am ready for my trainning " she said bowing low t both of them.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Gackt smiled as she said that they were their children and they shouldnt except less."Very true sunflower, very true, now remember don't nervous and just do your best , knowing obachan im sure theres a reward in it for you somehow."he said softly as he kissed her cheek . As they headed down the corridor gackts face lit up as he saw his grandfathers face and he bowed deeply to the old man who returned his bow and then turned to face his grandson and abby. he smiled when abby bowed to them. "Abbychan this is ojjichan, ojichan this is my sunflower."he said softly as the old man walked over to abby and kissed her hand. "My wife has told me many things about you and what my grandson has talked to her about you, all i can say is my dear if i weren't married and was our gackutos age i'd give him a run for his money."ojjichan said with a wink at abby and then turned to his grandson."Dragon we have much training to do, if you are going to be a proper chichi you have to be at your fitest to protect your dragon mate and your little dragons."gackt nodded and smiled to obachan who kissed her husband on the cheek."You are so incorribale my husband, sunflower is going to think you are a horrible flirt."she said as she smiled to her and then took abbys hand."Come on there is much to do little one, you'll see your dragon later as i will mine."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Abby watched s Gackt introdused her to the man "please to meet you ojichan" she said she could not help but smile as he said he would give Gackt a run for his money , she smiled looking at Gackt knowing she had only eyes for him and nobody else "its ok obachan my heart belongs to one man " she said smiling to Gackt she felt ojjichan take her hand and looked worred at him, quickly she gave him a kiss before walking beside ojjichan still with his taste on her lips.

After moment she spoke to the women "obachan what is it i willl be learning?" she asked softly turning ehr head to look at her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Obachan shook her head at her husband."All these years at that man still flirts with pretty girls."she said teasingly to her."No, it a lot of respects our gackuto is like his ojjichan..very charming,veryhandsome, and very good to those he loves."she said as she patted abbys hand as they walked. she saw her grandson blow a kiss to abby and smiled and ojjichan wink at his wife."What are we going to do with our dragons sunflower?" she said with a laugh. "Now as for your training fear not, you'll learn how to protect yourself, no one is going to spar with you, but you'll learn how defend yourself." she said softly then continued."they will come at you, but they cant touch you, you however can touch them, also i want to teach you something only the kazama women know and my grandson...he's the only man besides the man who taught me the techniique to know it, also gacktuto is going to teach you something only he and hydeiko know , its usally only taught to twins in our family, but as what ive seen of you and the fact you are indeed carrying twins in your womb , i gave my blessing for him to teach you this technique..now as to what im teaching you..its very quite simple, women in our family call it the way of the mother dragon."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 pm

abby smiled as she saw him blow her a kiss, she knew that image wuld see her til she saw him again. "we could give them our love" she said in return of her question as they waked listening to her , she was not fritend now the more she explained it to her "then i am honered that you will teach it to me" she sid listening once more as she continued , mentining that it was absoluty twins she carried , her had rested on her tummy as she smiled " the way of the mother dragon." she repeted softly "may we start Obachan" she asked
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 am

Obachan nodded as she opened a door to the dojo where everything was set up for training. afew of the monks had agreed to help her train abby."Allrighty then sunflower, welcome to obachans dojo, if you do pay attention you will be rewarded greatly if you make mistake it's allright, i will show you how to correct it, now you watch for a bit then i'll show you how to do it." she said as she took off her jacket and motioned one of the monks to come forward and pretend to attack her.((the teniques look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozp08JatJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmeyyRXF6tk ))))
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

Abby wtche in aw of her skill not thinking she could be half as good as she was , she watched her moves and at how skilled she was at avoiding the monks hits "I am sorry Obachan I don't think i can do that " she said feeling abit foolish she was just a westner woman wth no trainning in martial arts at all jet she knew for her children she had to lern somthing she could not have the dignatory attack hr again that frightened her most of all.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Obachan walked over and dimissed the monks. "sunflowerchan dont under value yourself, there is no can't , let me explain,Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." she then patted abby on the hand."Don't be afraid, do you think this all came to me naturally?No! i was once a frightened english woman with no martial art skills what so ever , i thought i would have shamed my husband who was my boyfriend at the time, so it will come to you with paitence and practice do not defeat yourself before you even try."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Abby sighed looking at her , she wanted to be as she said but she felt her fear rise to the serface and looked at the ground at her feet then her hads moved to ther tummy nd she took a deep breath "I will do this I will not give in" she said looking bak at Obachan "teach me" she said her voice strong her mind made up her hand resting on her tummy as she realised this was not just her any more but their children .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Obachan sensed her fear that was inside abby."Use that fear, harness it , master it do not let it master you."she said softly to abby as she kissed her cheek."Now let me show you on myself what i want for you to pratice today allright?"obachan use two fingers on herself to disable her right arm."You see where i hit my arm ?I want you to pratice that on the sparring dummy, on each pressure point okay?then i want you to try it on me, i wont hurt you but i warn you i am going to be very scary, then tomorrow we will do the climbing and martial art teniques i explained before hand, those are to make you flexiable and to adapt to your surroundings so you can use them to your advantage, allways keep your advisary at a disadvantage sunflower, allways hold the trump card."she said softly as she hit her arm again and it moved again."do this well and i promise your reward for the day will be a very good one, that i arranged with grandpachan should gackuto do well also."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top