The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 28 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Abby nodded "yes I am a little" she said smiling as he lifted her out the water then wrapped her in a towel "I like her star " she said smiling as she looked up at it . Quickly she dressed making sure not to do her trousers up too tight around her tummy"I guess i should get some proper maternity clothes do you think you and Obasan will come with me for that " she asked looking at him a sshe sliped on her top then her shose "even though we didn't do anything i still love these springs" she moved to snake her arms around him resting her head on his back.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Gackt kissed her hand as she said she was a little cold and that she liked yumis star."Yes well we were in there quite some time, i think obachan and grandpasan allready went in and attacked your soup, if we dont go in soon it will be gone, well at least the broth will."he said with a laugh as he finished dressing and watched her finish as well. "I think the way its twinkling so bright is yumis way of saying shes smileing down on us."he nodded when she asked if he and obasan would come with her to pick out clothes."Sure, though i think grandpasan will be busy picking out cribs and pratical things for the baby."he laughed again as she said she loved the springs even though they didnt do anything."It's allright, as to tell the truth i am rather tired still my dear and im quite content in just holding you if thats all you wanted to do, i don't mind."he said as he kissed her hair."maybe we'll get you a few sundresses as well since it is getting warmer and some more comfortable shoes, i dont want your feet acheing when they swell and no heels either."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Abby chuckled as he spoke of obasan nd garadpasan eating her soup "yes we must , you have to hev some too " she said then looked to the brightest star in the heavens "yes i think she dose, yes those we need too and will be happy with what ever he choses " she herd him say he was still tired from his work out "I know " she smiled "its why i was happy just to be held , I will need more of those as I grow, because i will feel like a bloted fish" she puffed up her cheeks and stuck out her tummy giggling as she did then smiled as he spoke of sundresses and flat shoes "I don't wear hells any way but they sounds like heaven and will be later on" she slipped her arm around his and she steered him back down to the monistry.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Gackt nodded to her."Yes we both need to keep ur strength up, you for the babies and me for going out to hogwarts and making us a living now."he said softly."At least untill you can get back on your feet and do your libarian job and that wont be untill after the babies are born, we can each set up a portable crib and take turns with the babies when they are biggerand obachan or my mother can watch them, or we could ask hyde."he smiled when she said she was happy just being held."you know me all to well my sunflower, and you wont be a bloated fish but ripe juicy melon."he kissed her cheek and let her steer him back to the shirne as she sliped her arm around his."I've bet theve eaten the whole pot, either that or yoshi's gotten in to it! that old man once ate a whole pot of obachan cornish chicken soup in one setting."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Abby smiled "yes looks like thats on hold at lest til these are born , though i could do it till im too big to sit behind a desk" she said smiling but gave a playful gasp when he said she wouldn't look like a bloated fish but a ripe mellon "ow and would that give you the right to eat me everytime you saw me?" she grinned cheekily to him she chuckjled as he went on to say about garandpasan eating a whole pot of obachan cornish chicken soup in one setting "wow it must have been really good, she has to make it for us" she smiled when she said the word us "that sounded nice , but strange to say " she said as they walked reatching the main door she slipped of her shoes and opened it to step inside she could smell her soup all around but for some reason sleep kept creeping up on her and she sighed heavily.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Gackt nodded to her."No i'd rather have you home and not on your feet all day long."he said softly to her."I wont have you overworked and stressed."he grinned when she got her own back at him for calling her a juicy and ripe melon."Maybe..maybe not..you'll never know when i feel like taking a bite."He said with a sly grin and wink at her.he laughed again when she mentioned how he had talked about grandpasan and yoshi eating a while pot of conrish chicken soup "Oh its good allright, grandpas been known to take this long straw of his and suck out all the broth out the pot, also when i was home with that nasty cold that one term at school, i was caught sticking my head in the pot with a large spoon and eating from it."he frowned when they came in the main door and she seemed like she was sleeply."It's allright sunflower, you go on and rest and ill handle obachan and granpasan, then ill bring our bowls in our room and give you a nice massage allright?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 pm

abby looked shocked when he said grandpasan used a straw to suck out the broth but her shocked look turned one of tired as she gave a yawn "ow , sorry" she said resting her head against him as he said she could go on to their room "Mum sounds nice" she said unable to hold back yet another yawn , with a gentle kiss to his cheek she smiled "and the soup dose too" she smiled as she walked down the corridor back to there room.

Moving from the door she walked to the bed taking off her shose and placing them next to the bed she sat down but then found herself laying down with a deep sigh , moving slowly to the pillow she lay with her eyes close for a moment the sound of her heart beating the only sound she could hear, but she was happy her hand rested on her bump , once more she felt sleep creeping up on her this time she let it knowing she would feel so much better after "if this is how I feel now , I am glad i will not be working yet" she thought to her self
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:33 am

gackt laughed as she appeared to be shocked at what he had told her about the soup."Yeah..we can't help sunflower, we kazama men are like wolves when it comes to good food and good women."He said with a wink to her as she yawned and then frowned.'You are far too tired, ill go and fix the soup and then take care of you."he said as he shooed her away to go to their room . He headed toward the kitchen and found his family around the pot. he took a wooden spoon out and cracked it across the counter when yoshi and grandpa pulled out straws and spoon."YOU LEAVE THE SOUP ALONE TILL ABBY GETS SOME!" obachan got up and pulled both old man by ears and sat them back down."No more funny busienss out of either of you, or no dessert." she said firmly to the both of them as they sat back down with sheepish looks on their faces."Gackuto, you go bring little sunflower her soup and you make sure she rests and doesnt not try to get up untill she has had a good sleep, and you rest as well, do not worry as your mamachan will be here soon and she and i can handle these two when your chichi comes."he laddled the soup into a bowl and set it on a tray to take to abby.He opened the door and sat the tray down."sunflower i brought you , the soup but if you are too tired ill warm it up later for you to eat, and i will lay down with you after ive eaten mine."he said softly as he kissed her cheek.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Abby opned her eyes slightly seeing him and a tray walk him she slowly sat up and smiled smelling the soup he had "mumm smells delishiouse " she yawned again "I think your right till our children are born I don't think I could stay awake long enouph to do any work" she said sitting againt the head board as she sighed but smiled to him as he kissed her cheek "I know if obasan made it it will be good " taking the bowl and a spoon she took abite "Mumm a good as yuou told me if not better" she fel it slide down into her tummy filling it and soon it was gone . leaning against him she could not help but wrapp her arms around him " thank you Gackt thats just what the doctor orderd" she gentle kissed him on his lips as she smiled lovingly to him
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Gackt smiled as she woke up."Yes, best you just keep your health and focus on being healthy for them and having a good birth and delivery, i'll take off if you need me too and we can go and do things together for the wedding and getting the nurseries together, also buying things for the new house, obachans house is one thats been in the avery' famlily for ages, it's very nice and i'll know you'll like it, yumi and i were going to live there."he said softly to her."I think thats why obachan offered it to you."he nodded again when she said if obachan made the soup it will be good."well she felt bad that grandpa and yoshi ate up all your soup, so she made hers for you, she says its good for pregnant ladies and tired dragons, i think she ment us in saying that."he went and sat next to her on the bed eating his own soup as he finished he smiled at her."i think both of us needed that, and now i do belive a foot rub and a massage is in order and then a nice rest, when we are rested i think maybe we could have some alone time together if you are in the mood?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top