The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 27 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Abby smiled as he asked if she felt better "mumm yea" she said feeing his lips on her cheek , she took his hand and let it run over her tummy "feel that , thats our children, it also means im futher than we thought" she said turning to face him in the water "I am now more excited for tomorrow when i have the scan , just to see what they look like and how far along i truly am" she giggled "whether it was he pagoda or the back of your limo" she leaned back on him "this feels wonderful, just you me and the warm water and stars above , my mother use to say they were our ancestors looking down on us and all we did" she gave a smile "now my family can see us together and our growing children"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Gackt smiled at abby and then he went and massaged her shoulders and neck."Im so glad you are better, i was worried that obachan was working you far to hard."he said softly as he went lower and got the knots out of her back."Ill do your feet in a few."he said as he got a huge knot out of her lower back. "Im excited for tomorrow as well, as i also want to confirm how far along you are and if both the babies are boys as we suspect."he laughed when she said if it was either the pagoda or the back of limo."I personally think it was the pagoda, i do recall taking a potion not to get you pregant that morning we used the limo so it cant be it, yes im pretty sure it was the pagoda"He said softly as he took her foot now and rubbed it and did the same with the other leg."I think grandpasan was worried about you, he said hes just going to go ahead and give you your sword from what obachan said about your training with her, they feel that you are progressing better then most and that your sword training can be continued when you are up to it at home, so that means that your sword and your new name will be given you tomorrow, and all we have to worry about is our babies and our wedding."he smield as she said the ancestors are looking down on them and all they do"I hope not everything we do my lotus blossom."he said as he kissed her foot.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

abby sighed as she felt him massage her neck feeling her stress disapear from her muscles "that feels so good" she said smiling "yes i think so, I felt it was different that time, almost like it was a copletion thet night" she smiled gigling as he kissd her foot, turning to face him she rested against his now warm chest " I guess i have yuri for that , may be its part of what she left for me" she looked up at him her hair now wet resting over her shoulders as her blue eyes looked at him "A new name, ow yes my dragon name" she said with a smile " worry, no, look forward to the birth and the wedding" Abby could not help but wrap her arms round him holding him close "ow i think they turn their backs once and a while" she grinned at him
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Gackt smiled when she said that his massage of her neck and back felt good."Yes well i was set to woo you that night and make sure you were relaxed and felt the love i had for you that night, and did not we say we would ask the ancestors that night for a child? i guess we just didnt know that not only it was going to be sooner then we excepted but we would have two sons instead of just one. two strong sons to help their chichi take good care of their mother."he said softly as he kissed her foot again."He nooded again as she said she had yumi to thank for that."Yes i do think shes looking over you as your guardian dragon ." he smiled again as she got excited about her naming ceramony."yes i look forward to our sons being welcomed into the family and of course our wedding."he laughed when she said even the ancestors turned their backs every now and then."Yes how otherwise do the exspect us to add more little dragons into the kazama family line."he said softly. "Though i think grandpasan sabrith is glad more are being adding to the midori's as well.",
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Abby smiled as he said he was out to woo her "yes my love dragon you did and boy did you woo" she said chuckling "if my memory serves me right " she now grinned at him "we were doubly blessed " she said sighing as she felt the warm water wash away the stiffness of the day abby nodded at him saying yumi watched over her "yes I think she dose sometimes i think she planed it" she could not help but caress his cheek as he said he looked forward to the birth of their childen "as I do , even though i know it will hurt I will do it " she said "and too am hapy to be becoming mrs Gackt Kazama"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Gackt laughed as she said he wooed her very well that night."Did i now my little luck dragon."he said as he kissed her."I know we are going to have twin sons if everyone is correct, which i think makes you the most amazing creature."he said as he held her."I think she did abby, you two are too much alike in life for it not to be."he said softly to her.he nodded as she said it would hrut her a bit to give birth."yes but there are so many potions and spells to lessen the pain."he said as he kissed her neck."Im looking forward to that too, especially our wedding night."he said with a wink.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Abby gave a soft groan as he kissed her "she is the lucky one to have had your heart first I am just lucky to have been chosen to fufill her dreams and wishes" she smiled as he spoke of potions and spells that could make birthing easyer for her "ow and don't you worry i will use them" she said moving her body across him as if sitting on him in the water as he spoke of looking forward to their wedding night "ow so am i even tough there will be no risk i could become pregant as i already am, we'd have to be careful though" she said lokking down at her tummy that sat just under the wter line.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Gackt gave a soft moan as he kissed her and she kissed him back."No, im the lucky one in both respects, lucky enough to have two amazing women in life."he said softly as they spoke of her giving birth to their children."Good im glad you have sense enough to do so, some women dont and they put themselves through unescary pain."he smiled as she moved her body ascross him "yes i know we must careful on our wedding night, i would not dream of hurting you or my unborn sons."he said softly again as he bent and kissed her growing stomach.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm

she smiled as he kissed her growing tummy "yes the two most preshiose things are in there one is out here with me right now" she said sliding her arms around him and holding him close to her "we are both lucky, me for finding you and you for having yumi who saw we were ment to be together for that i am thank full" she smiled and looked up at the sky to the brightest star she could see nd pointed "yumi's star" she said "shes smiling at us becasue she is the brightest in the sky" she snuglled closer feeing chill develop in the air around them
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Gackt smiled as she said that the two most precious things in her life were the babies growing inside her and him."Yes we are both so very lucky, i pray every day that we are blessed and i know yumi is looking out for us as i see her star at night a great deal now."he said as she pointed to the biggest and brightest star in the sky that twinkled an azure color. he held her close when she felt chilled."I think its time to get out now, if you are getting cold."he said softly as he bent and picked her up and carried her out the water and wrapped her up in towels as he went and dried off and put his clothing back on.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top