The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Abby smiled happily "seems fate dose work in misterious ways " she said she smiled as the one who kicked her seem to stettle down again , sally ann smiled when Gackt said he rembered them "yes she would not do anything but run around in her underwear that girl yod have though she was the boy" she smiled again "come let me show you the room he speacks of " abby stood up Sally helped her up but she prefered to hold onto GACKT she could feel the base of her back aching all ready as she moved from the added weight even though she was a medium bump she carried it up front.

Sally took the up some stairs and into a large room the window covered one wall and the view was breath taking as they looked out they could see the sea and the fishing ships sailing into the small harbour not far from them "thats good frshe fish tonight , do you and those young'ns good , i preper my fish hot pot" she nodded then left but now before smiling.

"I see they added a double bed , guess she saw us coming to stay" she said sitting down on the edge of it ad looking out of the window at the view standing she moved to open a window the fresh air blosing threw her hair a she stood one hand resting on her tummy smiling as she looked at Gackt.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

gackt smiled as he patted abbys hand."Yes it does at that, i wonder if she was the one who told my uncle reg that i was never to give up that i'd find my flowers in the sun once again, i didnt know what it ment at the time or that sally ann was the one who said it, but i know know what it ment."he said softly to her." flowers in the sun is you, my sunflower.""he laughed when sallyanne told about hyde running around in her underpants."Yes well hyde allways said she liked a healthy breeze as it were, she was allways doing that, abby, i swear i think it too obachan and sally ann to hold her down to get clothing on and then all she wanted was to were what i was wearing, and then i remember sally ann had me in a dress she was making for her grand daughter and grandpsan walked in and thought i was hydeiko and called me his little princess."he said with a laugh. "I was only wearing it because hyde wouldnt let sally anne put it on her for her to fit it for her grandaughter as she was hyde and mine size at the time."
He held abby hand as sally led them up the stairs and to the room."i think tomorrow we do the beach and sally ann and paddy can introduce you to the folks around here."he said happily as he went and smelled the air."I am so glad i can share this with you and our sons, parts of my happy childhood were spent here with obachan and grandpsan and uncle reg., he met my auntie here..now theres a character my auntie is, lord abby..that woman can out fish a man and everyone else cept maybe obachan, uncle reg swears shes secretly a mermaid." he smiiled as sally anne mentioned hot pot."Oh thank you sally for remembering, that was my favorite." he smiled again when she said that sally knew they were comeing."LIke i said before, that woman there knows things before we even do, she knows when we are going to sneeze, when we are hungry etc, she even knew my secret hobby, but then i'd better let sally ann tell you all about that."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Abby smiled at his words "those are what my mother said I was , the sun in her garden" she smiled as she lent against him she could not help but giggle at the image of him in the dress "well you wore one for me remeber" she said as she gently kissed his cheek "and the fish hot pot sounds delishiose" she said her arms wrapping around his waist as she looked out over the beach "I can't wait to get my toes in that sand " she smiled "especially cince i know you and hyde played in it too" she winced slightly as the bully baby kicked again "I think he needs talking to from his dad " she said siting down on a small white wicker chair by the window.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Gackt smiled when she told him of what her mother said."Hei then your mother must have been most wise."he laughed with her when she said he wore a dress for her before."Hei, that i do...but then you wore the pants did you not?and as i recall did you not ask me to help with your yule ball dress because you felt it too plain, you are so lucky i like to sew, obachan had paddy teach me to sew as she says all good fishermen need to learn that skill so they can fix their nets if they dont have their wand at the ready, besides mamachan and chichi allways wanted us to be self sufficant and be able to take care of ourselves when we werent with them."he smiled when she mentioned about the fish."Yes i do loe fish hot pot, but i cant wait to see what else she makes for us." he laughed when she said she couldnt wait to get her toes in the sand."Maybe you can help me look for where we buried our treasure."he pretened to make a stern face and wagged his finger as he put his head on her belly and talked to their sons."You there, behave yourself and settle down, before i name you after your auntie hyde."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Abby chuckled at Gackt saying he would name one after Hyde "ow that would be funny , since you were mistaken for her , but I don;'t think that woud happen in this case" she sat back feeling both settle again and she smiled "I wish my due date was closer then e'd se these two sooner, I feel like a big whale , yet i don't look it" she sighed and rubbed her tummy " I just hope i can see it threw till late october" she said with a deep sigh "carrying twins means twice the back ache, twice the indigestion and twice the swollen ankles" she looked at him worry in her eyes now.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:34 pm

gackt laughed."No it wouldnt but i imagine they are going to pull a switch on us at one time or another , twins often do, when hyde and i were real little you couldnt tell us apart."he nodded when she said she wished she could have the babies sooner. "You arent a whale, you are a big sexy ripe peach."he said as he pretended to take a bite out of her. "It might not be october sunflowe, remember they are wizarding children and twins at that, dont be too shocked if they come into the world earlier then that, hyde and i came out early."
He went and rubbed her ankles."Im sorry my lovely girl, if i could do it all for you i would."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Abby giggled as he pretened to take a bite from her "its ok Gack I gess im just tired from our trip thats all" she said smiling to him "ow don't remind me, though early might be good" she sighed letting her fingers run threw his hair as he rubbed her ankles "Mumm that feels wonderfull" she said sitting bck in the chair "I would not have you do this , this is my thing you'll have enouph when they come" she said grinning down at him "So much so i'll not get alook see of them what with your perants obassan and grandpasan and the rest of you family, no this moment is mine " she said smiling "and yours too" she lent down the best she could and kissed himher bump pressing on her chest as she did "I wonder if they have a shower or bath here" she whispered.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Gackt smiled at her."Take all the rest you need love, im content to just lay here and rest with you if you want, tomorrow we can do the beach and ll that."he laughed when she said early would be good."I think we should ask sally ann, i think she would be the one to know if they come early or not."he kept rubbbing her feet and ankles. "True i am your attending nurse and obachan is your attending healer, so i suppose i have alot to do as both your husband and nurse."he laughed when she said that shed not get a look at the babies aftrer they are born."I'll put my foot down, i wont have you not having time with our boys, the family can baby sit and help pitch in but you as their mamsan are in charge, what you say goes and if no body likes that, well tough bok choi then." he nodded and pointed to the door on the right of the room."Big walk in shower, many gadgets in it , its got a great big seat in it to sit down."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Abby smiled as it sdunded like Gackt had everything sorted "that will be fine " she said grinning when he said a large walk in shower with a seat she sighed and grinned even more "thank goodness I don't think i could stand for a shower, and resting with you sounds like heaven at the moment" she said then to her suprise as the sun disapered down behind the hirison the curttains drew them selves and the lights came on softly in the room " looks like she was definaly expecing your to return " she said draping her arms over his shoulders as she gently kissed his lips "as my soon to be hsband and soon to be doctor will you join you prenant soon to be wife in a warm shower?" she asked softly as she sighed
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:32 pm

gackt nodded to her as he laided on the bed."yes you really need to just take it easy, i think maybe besides over night we should maybe spend and extra day, its not like they would send out a possee to find us, i owled mamchan what we were doing a few minutes ago." he said with a yawn. he smiled when the curtains drew themselves and the lights came on. "she can sense anything that sally ann can, she a good lady..salt of the earth, maybe we could get her to make up some of that custard she makes."je said softly as she drapped her arm over him and said she wanted him to join her in the shower."well i dont see why not my dear, i could use a shower."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top