The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Abby smiled when he said she lookd nice " really I though it made my bump look bigger though, and could we walk I think I would like to take in the sea air" she said smiling picking up a large towel that sat under the trolly, along with a summer bag filled with goodies and sun cream "ow look specialy formulated for delacat skin" she said smiling again "I wonder dose it do delacate bumps too" slipping it back in the bag she grinned "ok lets go" she said pulling her self up off the bed and stood waiting for him by the doorthe bag held in hr hand as she woddled to open the door.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Gackt shook his ehad at her."No it doesnt make your bump look bigger, see the design on it makes look nice, you just look like a normally slim woman whos got a small baby bump, honestly at the clinic ive seen women with twins who are a big a house , so you've no worries as you've allways kept fit and i know you wont dissapoint yourself, now as for me as ive told you, i will allways love you no matter what you wear or what you look like." he nodded when she read the label on the sunscreen."Yes i imagine it is, he looked at the label as well."see there, the bottom line, formulated for safe use for pregant women, sallly ann got the sun cream, its an organic herbal one, no chemicals..a wizard named burt put out his own line of organic and natural care products last month, they have especially a line for mothers and babies i was thinking of getting some but sally ann beat me to the sun screen but ill be sure and pick up the whole line for you and the babies.:he siad as he got to the door with her and held her hand and with the other carried their other stuff as he let her open the door and the went out to the village and the beach which was just a few feet away.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Abby smiled as she walked the salt air feeling good against her skin anasd she took a deep breath "ow thats wonderful " she smiled looping her rm around his as they walked, well she waddled, down to the beach , as her toes hit the warm sand she slipped off her sandles noticing several other pregnant woman all sitting against a wind braker but catching the warm sun she siled and motioned to Gackt "must be a populer place to come" she said smiling now feeling less stuck out she saw a small cove its rocks making the perfect wind braker "what about over there ?" she asked wadding over to it and setting down her towel to feel the warm sun against her skin , she took out the cream and sipped it over her arms "would you mind doing my back , you do it some much better " she said grinning as she spilled off the straps to her dress leaving her bare back.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

gackt smiled as he waked with abby."It does smell nice the ocean does."he said softly as he held her hand and his smile grew bigger as he noticed she was relaxing as they saw several other pregnant women on the beach."yes, but only if you know about it,."he said with a wink. "you either have to be a local or sally ann and paddy have to really like you."he said as they walked to a small cove."yes this is the spot, let me set out the beach cabana with our stuff."he took out his wand and the sacks began to unpack and inflate to a very nice beach cabana that offered protection from the wind and sun. it had a wizarding wirelless for entertainment, cooling containers for to keep the food fresh which sallly ann had packed declious things for abby and he, an attached changing room and privacy shower to rinse the sand off and all the ammenties they would need for a day at the beach. "got to hand it to paddy he insisted on packing this all last night, he says its ours to keep, sort of gift to the babies."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Abby slipped off her sandfels and while he set up the area she walked down to the waters edge at first cushios then as the waves lapped over her feet cooling them she smiled "you two in there don't know what your missing" she said feeling like one turned inside her as she stood the sun warmed her shoulders. As she stood she wondered if Gackt would join her and turned to see what he had done " its beautiful remind me to thank them when we get back " she said as she walked back up to him sitting down in a deck chair under an umbrella to face the sea. She could see several woman looking at Gackt as they passed but she just smiled "your drawing quiert the attenshion my love dragon" she said motioning to teh two giggling women that walked up the beach.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Gackt smiled as he saw abby warm herself in the sun.he finished when she said to remind him when they got back to thank paddy."I will dear don't worry."he said smieling to her as he sat down next to her . He laughed when she said he was drawing attention and motioned to two giggling ladies that had walked past. "Why do i have too much sun creme on my nose again?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Abby smiled "no because your devilishly hansom" she said kissing the tip of his nose as the same teo walked back pst she smiled nd saw the look on their faces as she kissed him , she could not help giggle "I think the have a crush on you dear, ether that or the haven't seen a pregnant woman before " she looked back at them as she walked half way down the beach and sat down still glancing over "you know, thats going to get old real quick" she said with slightl frown. She sat watching the women down the beach eventually they left and she relaxed again feeling the sun on her skin.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

gackt shook his head."Im not that handsome, but im glad you think so."he said softly to her. He was starting to get annoyed as the same ladies who giggled at him before walked by again."Why does that happen to me?i cant understand it."he said softly to her and then sighed as they came back again."Maybe they think im that muggle singer, hydeiko owled me a few weeks ago with an article about this muggle single name camui kutio , says he looks somewhat like me but he's better looking, maybe those ladies did think it was him?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Abby looked at him "Nope, your much better looking, but I can see the reseblance" she said "well your my singer " she said grinning "even if they do look thats all they can do , but I can touch " she said brushing her hand across his cheek , before being kicked from inside "ow that little dragon" she said wincing as she spoke and rubbed her tummy " that one is a devil I sware " she said smiling "always kicking at the wrong time" she sat bck in teh deck chair taking a deep breath
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Gackt smiled as abby told him he was better looking."Im glad you think so, i think his face is a bit more femine looking then mine and hydeiko says he dances goofy."He laughed when she said they could look but she could touch."yes im all yours sunflower."he frowned when she winced and knew it was the baby kicking."I don't think he liked those women there mamasan, i think he wants his chichi all to himself and his mamasan, but yes he does seem to act like mamachan said hydeiko did when she was pregnant with us."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top