The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 39
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 39 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Abby chuckled at him when he said he would elope with her " I would with you Gackt, but yes they would not just you but me to" she said smiling "I agree we should go shopping for the toys on our way back home " she said.

Sally ann just before she left nodded " got a basket all ready for ya for tomorow after ya have a harty breakffast " chuckling she then closed the door behind her.

Abby chuckjled stil as she lifted the lids on ther meals , fresh vegtables lay on hers with fish in a wite sause covered in a crisp golden potatoe "Hum smells wonderful" she said lifting another she found carotts with just alittle butter and papper "just how I like it , but how dose she know?" not that she minded as she moved the trolly close to the bed finding she ahd a slightl problem , her bump stopped her from geting too close
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm

The very next day....

Gackt yawned as he rolled over in the bed and flopped an arm over abby's stomach protectively. he hope today he could take her down to the beach later on and maybe after breakfast he could show her paddys boats and take her to the baby store in town."abby my sunflower wake up...i think sally ann may be here with breakfast soon.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Aby blinked as she woke "Mum I was having the most wondeful dream, these to were born " she said grinning gently she caressed his face "this is what i always waht to wakr to , better than the sunrise" she said but sighed feeling the two babies moving inside her "yes I think your right" she said bt moved closer to him feeling his warmth against her. "do you think we could go down to the beach today?" she asked feeling up to it now the ceramony was behind her and all she ahd to think abut was the weding "I'd like to collect some shells to show our shildren when there born i COULD EVEN MAKE A MOBILE FROM THEM TO HANG OVER THE COT"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 pm

gackt laughed as abby called him mum in her sleep."that's nice dear."he said in his best mum impersonating voice. he smiled when she said his face was better then the sunshine."Thank you, i think yous is too."he kissed her hand when she asked about the beach."Yes today is beach day and we are going to go get bathing suits, sally ann said theres a small store nearby, that has maternity bathingsuits and i think shells would be a fantastic idea for the babies mobile to hang them over their cots."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Abby opened her eys and groaned "ow Gackt " she said chuckling as she roled to rest against him she smiled as he said Sally knew of a shop that had meternity swimsuits "aww great now every one will see the bump " she joked as she chucked "just don't bery me i don't want to be mistaken tor a lump" she said smiling as she sat up to face him "ow one more thing" she lent forward and kissed him gently be fore Sally ebtered with a knock to leave a trolly of bresckfast things for them "ok now thats getting spooky " she said chuckling.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:55 pm

gackt shook his head. "No, dear these are very nice onces, you wont look ugly and you'll be comfortable, better then trying to squash the babies into something tight and horrible."he said softly. "and no worries ill put sun potion cream on your belly and no i shant bury you in the sand unless i wanted to make a beautiful mermaid."he said softly to her as he bent to kiss him as sally ann entered with breakfast."yes sally ann is very spooky, she knows what we want before we ask, she knows what we are thinking too, i think sometimes, but then she's seer dear, they see pretty much everything."he said softly as he gave sally ann a wink.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Sallyanna smiled and then left the room "good I like mermaids " she said smiling as she moved to take a slice of bacon "I know not healthy but good to chew on " she said lifting the next lid she grinned girkinns and vanilla ice cream "she dose know " she said giving a slight laugh to him "on the swim suit front i'll trust you on that as I always do in all things" she said finding heself rubbing her baby bump with out thinking, the babies inside seem to calm so she could eat her breakfast as she dipped the gurkin in the ice cream nd sucked it clen just to repeeatr the process once more as she watched his face "what ?" she asked not understanding teh motion she was doing.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Gackt frowned when she took some bacon."No not most healthy, and i know she made you pickles and ice cream, but later you are going to eat better."he nodded when she talked about the swm suit."You can chalk that up to my parents about being good with style."he then made a face as she did something with the pickles that made him feel uncomfortable."don't"he said softly to her and then whispered in her ear exactly why in case paddy or sally ann was around.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm

abby blushed as he explained why she should not do what she was doing her eyes went wide "ow , I didn't realise " she said blushing again as she bit it "Mummm still tasty" she said chuckling as she finished the bowls of girkins and ice cream, laying down on the bed rubbing her tummy "I hardly ate anything and i feel so full" she said sighing. Siting up she looked at hi "ok before these two want pickles again lets go" quickly she dressed in a light spagetti strap dress and sandles thinking flatter the better for her ankles.

(( Abbys clothes for the beach and swim suit))
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Gackt nodded to her and kissed her cheek."well at least now you then."he said with a teasing laugh to her. He smiled when she said she felt full anf then said that they needed to go before the twins wanted pickles again. he went and got dressed in his swim trunks and shirt and then packed up their things they needed for the beach ."You look nice, the beach isnt far do you want to walk or do you need me to drive again?"he said to her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top