The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 38 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Abby held him close to her " I cried for days and would not leave my room , didn't help my sister bneing found dead when i returned , I know it was him but i could not prove it was him" she said looking up into his eyes her hurt plain to see in her eyes "I was coping with the loss of you and the death of my sister and i think it just got to me that day i was attacked your memory i guess disapeared, but the feeling still remind till I saw you in the surgry that day, a feeling came over me that you were who i was looking for" she moved to hide her face against him "things seem right around you now, not so bad , like I can cope with being alone" she spoke her heart never had she done that to any one. But there she was doing it to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm

gackt kissed her softly."im so sorry you had to go through that all by yourself."he said as he looked up at her with sadness in his eyes. "I knew you were going through a lot of pain and it broke my heart that i could not be there with you to help you get through such darkness in your life and it just ripped me to shreds."he the nodded quietly as she spoke about when she found him again."im glad you are able to feel that you can stand on your own if wizard forbid i ever have to leave you again."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Abby sat up to face him "No , never , please don't even think that" she said fear now entered her heart as she faced him " I could not go on if you ever left " she said softly then wrapped her arms around him holding him tight against her "you are all i want or ever need , you are my life Gackt I know that now" she could not hep herself as she kissed him all her passion now in that one kiss. She held her head against his "please don't say that you will leave me I could not take it " she felt a sharp pain shoot threw her stomach as she held him and winced but just brushed her cheek against his her tear falling betwen them as she moved. "I have lost so much in my life , I don't want to lose you ever" she could not hold back her tears. her emotions now getting the better of her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Gackt shook his head."No, dont panic dear..what a baka i am making you worry, what i ment is , now you are strong and can stand up for yourself and im so proud of what you've become my bride to be."he said soflty ,ad at hmself for making her worry. "You are mine as well my lovely woman, i just wished that one day i can open a clinic like we have here or work at st mungos and show them some the japanese healing teniques and wizarding meds we have here that would compliment their healings there, i want to heal people so badly, hopefully i can make a diffrence in the wing at the school."he said softly as he kissed her."I wont leave you even in death i wont, i promise you this, that if i were to ever go first, my spirit will be with you allways."he layed a hand over her belly and rubbed it and then kissed her cheek where she cried."please dont cry, you know what tears do to me."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Abby looked at him, with his hand on her tummy she felt the pain leave as if one baby was telling her to stop being silly and be strong, she sighed "yes I wish that too , a clinic of your own maybe we could have it as a section to the house for those who can't get to st.Mongos or feel to scared to go" she said , when he mentioned her tears she wiped them away "iM SORRY i GUESS THE HORMONE THING IS GETTING THE BETTER OF ME " she smiled at him "don't you dare, when we go, we go together" she said "I don't want to be on this earth if your not here, and I hope it will be once our children have children to carry on the kazama name"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm

gackt left his hand on her belly and sighed as she did."hei. i think we should, for those who as you said are to scared or cant get to st mungos or who can't pay the big hospital to be healed, i wont turn anyone way that isnt able to pay, it wont be chairty though..if they feel they must do something in return they can tend the garden or help us make the food that we give to those who are hungry, i've seen so many not get medical help because they couldnt pay, i want to help people sunflower, just like paddy and sallyann helped me when i was little, just like obachans friend helped me when i was depressed, obachans friend margret took me in scotland , let me live there and tend to her gardens and sent me out to fish with her husband robert, she said all i needed was to be needed and i think thats what brought me out that funk i was, to see that i was needed that i could help people again, when i was ready obachan and grandpasan took me to the villages to help them with healing and feeding of people, many people whom they help work for them now, either at the house or fisheries, some do those beauitful works of art you saw in the house."he nodded when she said she thought her hormones were playing up."It's allright dear, mamsan said she used to cry everytime the commecial for barlows baby wash came on the wizarding wireless when she was pregnrant with us," he nodded when she said that he didnt go to his reward without her."it's a deal sunflowe, we dragons go together as very old and wrinkled creratures."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Abby smiled placing her hand on his "that sounds perfect and out sons can help around the home too and the clinic if they so choose, maybe one day our daugter could become your nurse, if we have a daughter after these two " she could not help shift against him again as one it felt that the two babies inside her pushed out as if wanting to be with their father asmall foot apeared on her skin "ow please twell those two to go sleep " she said gripping his hand tight. she could not help but smile as he said his mamsan cried at a commercial "but how will you cope with me all weepy and fat" she said feeling s if she wanted to cry again, reatching uup she wiped her eyes yet again "see I can't stop for even a minet " she sniffed as she used part of her towel to dry her eyes.

When he said that he would not get his reward with out her she felt better and chuckled "yes we shall with pur great grand children at our feet" she said now with a sparkle in her eye "please let not talk of such things , we chould be talking about how you should get a catchers mit for when your sons are born by the way they are movving so much" she joked "because i think they will be born fast"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Gackt smiled when she put ehr hand on his."Hei i think thats a good idea, we dont want them getting spoiled into thinking they can sit on their behinds and be spoiled boys and stick up their noses to people, everyone helps everyone, the kazama dragons help one another and people who need them, but it would be nice to have a daughter, she can be anything she wants though..just like obachan, obachans a woman and a healer..i want my sons and my future daughter to be free to be anything they want to be, my only wish is that they help others in their ambitons in the world and not be selfish."he kissed the small foot as it appeared on her skin."Little son, there will be plenty of time for you to know me, now please let your mamachan get her rest, he kissed the other side of belly and said"Older son, you should set an example to your little brother, your mamachan needs rest, help him to be quiet please."he said, somehow senseing the twin on the other side of her belly would be the first twin to come out in birth. he patted her hand when she asked how he would cope with her being all weepy and fat."same way chichi did with mamasan and grandpsan did with obachan, spend time with you, love you, give you a nice gift now and then, duck when you are in your angry mood, and take you to the ocean for rest." he went and took out his handkerchef and gently dabbed her eyes.
"it's allright my lotus blossom, perfectly natural to cry,even buddah crys to make the earth flower and grow."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Abby smiled as the foot moved back inside her, " you always make sence , guess that why I love you so much" she said now resting against him she knew she was tired when she found herself slowly drifting off as she lay against Gackt "Im sorry I was too tired to go down to the beach today" she said softly , just as she finished the door to there room opend sliglty "sorry to intrupe ya but your lunch is ready , I got the feling some one was hungry and needed to eat " sally moved into the room with a cart laid for two people "the new mom needs vitamins , ya hormones are all outer kilter" she smiled moving to Abby "may I" she asked smiling as Abby nodded , gently Sally rested her had on Abbys tummy "Mumm one is restless like hyde the other like his dad "she smiled "he dose as asked, now rest all of you" she smiled again and headed for the door "now i don't want to see ether of ya till tomorrow , rest and its good to see ya both happy again" she headed out the room and abby sat up "yeah it is good shes around, so one is like you " she smiled "and one like hyde hey"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Gackt kissed her cheek."I swear i'd elope with you right now if obachan and my family wouldnt bodily harm me for spoiling all the plans and chichi would bat my ears for being "impolite" with you."he said with a laugh as she said he allways made sense to her. He snuggled up next to her as she said she was too tired to go down to the beach."we've got tomorrow you know, dont be in such a rush."he smiled when sally anne came in with the tray."she allways has perfect timing our sally ann does, doesnt she abby?"he said with a teasing smile to sally ann."If abby says im a good boy tomorrow could you please make some pasties for basket to take out to the beach?"he smield when aby let sally ann touch her stomach."We'll just have to be extra paitent with him ,like chici and mamasan did with hydeiko, plus provide him with creative outlets for all that energy when hes older, like doing things and helping us, and for now i think we should get him some baby toys that would soothe him and stimulate his mind, hyde has a very high iq and mom said it was because they allways got her toys that made her think, now our other son thats going to be like me, we must be paitent if he gets to be a bit flamyboyant and all around girls even when hes little." he nodded when sally ann said she wanted them to rest."yes auntie sally, give our best to uncle paddy."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top