The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Abby smiled ash he kissed her hand "I think i would too like sons, though daughters will carry on the linage" she said as they moved down the corridors "I'd almost for got about that what with this ceramony and all , I don't realy mind here as long as I am with you Gackt " she felt teh cool air against her cheeks as the main doors opened nad she sighed , it was nice for her to feel fesh air against her skin but she also felt things had a new begining , those inside her and those of her past. she lookd at granpachan "what is your car granpachan?" she asked hoping it would be nothing fancy or too rickety that she would become motion sick after al she ws still fighting the morning sickness even with the potion.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Gackt nodded as she said she would like sons, though daughters too could carry on the lineage."True but sometimes daughters want to take their married name and join their mon with one of their husbands family."he said softly."allthough our daughters could adopt my mothers traditon and put their madien name in as their childs middle name."he smiled and patted her hand "everything will be fine dear."grandpachan went and got the car which was an old rolls royce."dont worry sunflowerchan my sabrith is a good driver he wont make you car sick, as he hates to drive too fast."obachan said softly as grandpachan pulled the car around.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Abby nodded "i guess well find out when i go to the hospital " she said her eyes widened at the sight of the old rolls royce pulling up in front of them "is everything your family have beautiful" she said touching its paint work as she moved to sit inside it still smiling " ow i know obachan its mailily the morning sickness i don't want to return" she said leting out a deep breath a she smiled watching the others slip into the cr , she lay her head against Gackt but then sat up thinking it might be wrong for her to do such a thing in front of obachan and grandpachan.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Gackt nodded when she said they'd find out at the hospital and smiled when she saw the old rolls royce and she said that everything the family ahd was beautiful."Yes well it's because of all the kazama's hard work and cleverness that we have what we have and also because obachan and grandpasan are very smart and have a head for running all of the kazama's businesses."he said softly beinging proud of his family. "The Kazamas started out as simple farmers and fishermen untill our ancestor married into a noble family and then his wife being as smart as she was helped grown the farm and the fishing into a vast business. "he said again as obachan got into the front with grandpa and he and abby got into the back. obachan nodded as she took out a pillow and blanket for abby."Sabrith likes to take naps in the back when we have our driver with us, but sabrtih thought it best to drive for you as our driver can have a bit of a lead foot."obachan smiled as she saw abby put her head on gackts chest."abby you are with us , it's fine if you want to cuddle with my grandson, we wont be shocked."she said softly as she leaned her own head against her husbands shoulder as the drove along the streets to get the offerings for the ceramony and the candied ginger for abby.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Abby smiled at obachan and let her head rest against him once more she could feel the vibrqation of the car threw him and he sund of his heart against her eat she could not help but sigh as slowly she found herself fighting to keep her eyes open. She faled and gave in closing them for amoment thinking all the trainning she ad done so far had caused her to become tired as she gently brushed against him with a gentel smile.

This time as she slept she saw two boys playing in a feild of golden corn as they called mamasan , Gackt lay not far from them as the warm sun shone down on his bear chest she found hre self moving to lay next to him her belly big a round with yet another child as she lent down to kiss him, "Mummm" she said softly in her sleep her smile growing slightly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Gackt smoothed her hair as she rested against himand held her as she feel asleep. he put the pillow under her head and the blanket over her as she slept. He talked to obachan as abby slept and she seemed as of she was having a wonderful dream. The car drove on as they finally made their way to the offering store which had the health food store next door. "Abbychan wake up dear, we are at the offering store."obachan and granpsan parked the car and then got out and then opened the door for gackt and abby.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Abby woke gently she didn't want to as it was the first good dream she'd had in years, but she knew she had to and so rubbing her eyes she sat up "ow i am so sorry i didn't think i was that tired" she said with a smile to Gackt as she slipped out the car door to stand in front of the offering store she looked at all the differnt paper offerings they could get and sighed , how would she know whitch was right for her family . she moved to the window and looked in he eyes taking in all the paper offerings she could see,.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Gackt nodded and then patted her hand."Oh it's allright at least you got some decent sleep in."he said softly as she slipped out the car and then stood in fron of the offering stores window. "Im sure you'll be able to pick something sutiable out, just think of what they enjoyed doing or eating in life and get that or you can get what you would give them if they were alive and get that, i do that, i got great,great, great, grandfather a paper yacht as i knew he would have loved to had a ride on one those to go fishing. "he said softly. "Our children wil most likely go and put a paper guitar on mine when i pass from this life into the next."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Abby nodded "yes I had a good dream too " she chuckled strange how she could remember it ,how the sun warmed her face and how he looked steached out in the golden feild . "I guess it would be for my father a tool of some sort as he like to work with his hands , my mother liked to plant and cook, maybe a rose , she liked them" she said with a sigh as she moved to hold Gackt around his waist nad held him feeling comfort at his closeness and his smell as she rested her ehad on his chest again.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Gackt smile to her as she decided on what she would get and gackt went in with her. He held her as they walked around and looked at things."I see the rose you were looking at for your mother and some paper tools here as well, what should we get your sister then?"he said softly as he picked up a paper yacht for his ancestor and obachan and grandpa san picked out more for abbys family and their own. he spied obachan picking out something for her own use."You'll forgive her wont you abby, but sometimes she feels as she is, she gets left out of this kind of ceramony, i think she wants to show you her grave to let you understand what she is."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top