The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 32 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Abby felt abit over whelmed by it all glancing at Gackt to reasure herself everything was fine and smiling as she met his perants , the moe she was with them the more she relaxed "I call Gackt my love dragon" she said softly as her cheeks blushed as she could feel the fluttering start she turned to Gackt her hand on her tummy again, it was as if the babys understood she needed reasurance they were fine and so was she. Abby moved to stand beside Gackt taking his hand once moe to rest it on her tummy "it seems they allready know your perants voices" she said with a smile hoping they would not all rudsh over to see if they could fell anyting .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Gackt patted abbys hand as she talked to his parents. he laughed when she told them about her nickname for him."I call her my sunflower dragon."he said softly as she blushed and then put his hand on her belly "yes it seems as if they do, no worries everyone i think we are all going to be a happy family." mamasan and chichi wisely hung back to let their son experience the joys of being a chichi with his soon to be bride."Tell me little dragon have you and abby thought of names yet?"they asked them as the drank their tea. obachan seemed to have disappeared and reappeared again with some orange juice for abby. "little granddaughter you must be exhausted standing there come sit down and rest, you shouldnt be on your feet for so long and i assure you none of us bite unless you ask nicely."she said with a wink to abby as sabirth pretended to knaw on his wifes hand.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Abby nodded taking he orange juice from obachan , she sat next to Gackt and chuckled at sabirth's actions. She looked at Gackt "I am afraid not we were so busy with the ceramonies that they kind of snuck up on us " she said taking a drink of her orange juice feeling suprisingly refreshed buy it and she smield too obachan letting her know she was fine "Gackt what do you think to Daiki and Hiroto but we can think more on it closer to the time they will be due " she said smiling to him as she took his hand under the table.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Gackt laughed at his grandfather. he nodded when abby said that they were to busy with ceramonies to think of permant names."I think my mother is hinting that we name one after chichi."he said softly. "Jin is a most honorable name , but i think it best that the boys have their own names, but abby and i will think of maybe using that as a middle name and kari for the other as we wanted sunflowers family name to live on."he said soflt to his parents that nodded in agreement with them."hei little dragon that is a very good idea, and i think obachan and grandpa are most happy at the idea."they said as the pointed to his grandparents who were smieling very brightly when they talked about adding abbys last name as one the boys middle names."I think daiki and hiroto are very good names, but we dont have to finalize anything yet untill they are born allright?"he said softly to them all as he held her hand and rubbed it. "Now if we are to get anything done i think we need to change and get abby her name and sword so we can all go shopping and do all the good stuff we wanted to do."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Abby finished her orange juice and sighed knowing he was right "yes they will give us clues to their names but i 'iike the idea of naming one after your chichi" she felt him brush her hand and held it his touch reasuring her everything would be fine but she could not help wish all the ceramonys were over as she looked forward to the quiet and rest that came with it being alone with him and there growing children.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Gackt nodded to abby."yes i think perhaps either the boys first name or middle name could be after both our fathers, as a way of honoring them."he said quietly as his father came near and hugged him."It would be a honor my son if you named your child after me, but you do not need to do so if you and little daughter like another name."he said softly as he took a box out and bent down low and opened the box ."part of my dowry for my sons hand, little daughter..its merely a small token of our affection for you."he said softly as he fastened an ankle braclet in gold with four dragon charms each with diffrent jewel in their eyes and sun flowers . he stood and went back to his wifes side. Gackt smiled and kissed abby ankle.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Abby smiled as his father said they didn't have to name one son after him this made her more determined she would then she watched as he placed an ankle braclet around her ankle "its beautiful, " she said looking at Gackt she was not use to just being given stuff as such didn't know what she was suposed to do, bt when he walked over and kissed her ankle she could not help but smile "I can not help but wonder if it will lok a beautiful when my ankles are al swollen when i am eight months" she said with grin watching how the dagons seem to dance as she moved her ankle she sighed as she felt gackts lips on her ankle her hand resting in his hair once more as she smiled lovingly down at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Gackt smiled at his father when he gave abby the anklet."It's part of the dowry you get for having my hand in marriage, i told you we do things diffrently in my family, obachan started it, she says that its not fair that the woman and her family had to pay the groom to be and his family for her hand, why cant the man and his family do that?so grandpachan did exactly that, not that obachan and her family needed it mind you obachans relative invented a line of hair care potions that keep your hair soft and manageble and a cosmetic line for ugly witches to make them pretty and she made a great deal of money on them not only that but the averys are an old fishing family like grandpachans, i think that what brought them together all the things they had in common." and he stuck out his tongue when she said her anklelet would not look so pretty when she was eight months pregnant and had swollen ankles."I'd stll kiss them abbychan, you are allways beautiful to me."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm

abby nodded she understood what had happened "it still feels strange to me , maybe its becasue I am from romania and not japan but I will get use to it " she said with a warm loving grin as she lent forward , she found to her suprise a little dificult with teh small bump and kissed him, sitting back slightly breathless "wow that took a bit of work" she said "and i think we will add your fathers name to one of our sons" she said smiling "it feels right" she felt her tummy rubble and the craving for pickles once more crep up on her "Gackt do you have any more pickles , i think they are hungry again" she smiled at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Gackt nodded. "yes its definately a japanese thing."he said softly to her."we love to give gifts to people."he said with a laugh as his father passed out wax teeth with fangs on them and they all grinned at abby to make her laugh. "see you are seeing my fathers sense of humor,as a boy he allways brought be a hyde those funny wax lips, ones with mustaches or funny teeth."he frowned when she seemed like she over exherted herself when she bent to kiss him."No exhausting yourself abbychan, i can come over there and kiss you."he said as he kissed her. he smiled when she said that they would name one of their sons after his father, which made his chichi smile even brighter. "You take care of that one little dragon, she's worth all the jewels in the kazama family vault and more." He laughed when she said it was time for more pickles." okay my dear ill get them."obachan then held up a stone crock of pickles."Looking for these are you?"she said witha grin as she gave them to her grandson. "ah obachan has decided that store pickles are not as good for you as grandpachans homemade ones. "he said as he fished two out jar for her to eat."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top