The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Abby chuckled loving his head on her tummy and how she spoke to their unborn children when he moved to dress she lay back for a moment loving how she felt the fluttering , she knew as the months went buy it would become kicks but the stronger the kicks the healthier their children would be. , standing she walked over to him "humm pickle and strawberry ice cream" she chuckled to him with a gentel kiss she quickly dressed in a loose pair of trousers and a top that ties around just under her breasts. Witch she ahd alrady noticed had grown.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Gackt smiled at her when she said she wanted pickle and strawberry ice cream."I see those cravings are kicking in but i will do as madam wishes and as my sons wish."he said softly and kissed her gently as he went and padded out to the kitchen where obachan and grandpa stood as well as his father and mother.he bowed deeply to his father and mother."we would like to meet your abbyachan later if possible."they said softly as the drank their coffee and were digging into their breakfasts as obachan and grandpa sipped their tea as well. he went an prepared the ice cream in a big bowl and put a bowl of pickels on the side on abbys tray. "I see the craving kicked in my little dragon."his mamasan said to him gently as his father grinned to him."so you two have made me a grandfather, im glad you are settling down and having a family my son, i was worried about you being so restless before."he nodded to all and excused himself to go feed abby. he entered their room and put the tray down."abby mamachan and chichi are here, they got in last night, hyde is at the house getting it ready for our return, mamasan said to tell you that hyde said shes very excited to be an aunte."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Abby sat on the bed hen he returned with the ice cream and pickles she smiled as he said his mamachan and chichi where there , she suddenly felt her stomach turn at the though of maybe they would not like her, dipping the picker into the I cream she took a bite only to then drop it "ow god" she said as she then ran to the bathroom to be sick, she had now begun to hate the morning sickness as to her it was an all day sickness. Soon it passed and she emerged wiping her mouth with a tissue that she threw in the bin.

Moving to lkay on the bed she looked at him her face slightly flushed but pail "I hate morning sickness " she groaned covering her face with one hand while her other rested on her tummy feeling them flutter inside her as she lay on the bed next to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Gackt frowned when she took one bite and then ran to the bath and threw up. he went to the nightstand and withdrew two vials. "Now i dont care what robert lupin said, these have magical properties and are not muggle herbs, and if obachan ever hears him she'll smack him in the chops."he said softly as he went an wetted a rag and washed her face.
He hated that she looked so flushed and pale. "My parents arent going to eat you alive abbychan, they are excited to meet the woman who finally got their restless dragon to settle down, and they are doublelly happy to be getting two grandchildren instead of one at the time."he said softly."in short they are convinced by hydeikos glowing report of you and from what ive been owling them, that you are indeed the greatest thing since sliced cheese."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Abby sighed as he used the wet cloth to wash her face "yes they work and thats all that matters " she sat back up and took a vile downing it in one, finding hr stomach settle after a few minetes "besides how would he know what works and doesn't hes never been pregnant before" she picked up her pickle again and ate it "mumm thats the thing" she said now smiling. she took his hand in hers "I still can't help be nervouse but I should meet them" she finshed her bowl and the pickles and stood up "well I 'd better meet them before these two decide to want more ice crem and pickles " she smiled rubbing her tummy.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Gackt nodded to her."yes that is alll that matters you are right."he nodded and laughed when she said how would dr lupin know what works as he is a man and therfore hasnt ever been pregnant."You know those old men healers, they think they know better then women who've been at it for ages and know what works and what doesnt, women who have babies and help bring babies into the world, would know far better then us men."he smiled hwen she at her pickle and finished her ice cream."Yes i think we've better see mamasan and chichi before our sons decide to make you eat us out house and home."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Abby smiled and gave a chuckle too "I some how don't think I could do that" she said taking his hand in hers "come on before they come looking for us " she said pulling him to his feet "but she could not help kiss him again "ow , I hope that didn't taste of pickles "she said grinning to him as she brushed his hair from his face "I do hope one is like you with your hair its always so soft to touch " she sighed runing her fingers gentle threw it again then she pulled her self away "if i staid like that any longer i will certainly not see you mother and father "
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Gackt nodded to her and he took her hand and she said they needed to get to the kitchen before they came looking for them."yes we should."he laughed when she kissed him because it tasted like pickles and ice cream.he smiled as she played with his hair."i hope one them does too, and one them has your blonde hair."he laughed as she said if she played with his hair any longer they wouldnt end up in the kitchen."No we wouldnt get to see them, so behave for now, because there is plenty of time for being naughty later."he said softly as he led her to the kitchen.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Abby smiled as she slipped from him "promises , promises" she said softly as she let her hand slip up his back to that spot only for a moment then she straightened out his shirt with a smile as she moved with him down the corridor to the kitchen Pausing for a moment at the door "you sure they will like me, I am not yumiko, I just hope they don't think I am " she said walking into the kitchen beside him her hand gripping his arm.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Gackt smirked as she slipped from him and said promises, promises and then was slipping back to the spot that made him nuts and then she straightened his shirt ."they'll like you sunflower, they dont care you arent yumiko, thats my past, you and our sons are the future."he said softly as they made their way into the kitchen. obachan stood and kissed abbys cheek as did grandpachan who took abby by the arm from gackt. Gackt bowed low to his parents then ran and hugged each of them. Grandpasan then presented abby to gackt parents."dont worry little granddaughter, if they give you any trouble you tell me and ill put them into my big lobster pot at home."he whispered to her. Gackt then took abbys arm and bowed with her to his mother and then his father. his father then embraced abby gently and kissed her cheek."Thank you little daughter, you have made our little dragon very happy, we are very grateful too for settling his restless soul, we are also greatful for you carrying our grandchildren. gackts mamasan bowed low to abby and kissed her cheek ,then hugged her."you are sunflowersama, i like that, my husband calls me rosechan, i call him big dragon."she said to abby with a wink. "Im glad that you are to be our little daughter, welcome to the family my dear."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top