The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Abby smiled at him as he said she should not start somthing she could not finish "who says i can't" she said trailing her fingers down his chest from his head "yes I noticed and I love making you feel good you do a wonderful job for me, i have to pay you back by making you feel good or no more baby making"she said a slight smile, running over her face as she let her figers slip lower as she leaned forward to kisshim with all the passion she ahd held back all day.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Gackt griinned at abby."i did madam."he said as she trailed her fingers down his chest.he smriked when she said she had to pay him back for making him feel good or no more baby making. he let out a soft sigh of contentment as she dipped her fingers lower and kissed him with all her might.He returned her kiss and then said."i do belive madam you are going to have to help me off with my kit if you want to have your way with me."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Grasping the hem of his shirt she slowly dragged it upward noting how his muscles moved as he moved to let her slip it off himshe kissed his chest one side gently then the other, her hair brushing his skin , she could see she already had an effect on him and smiled as she kissed down her figers slipping his belt from him and then undoing each button one by one , moving back up him she kissed him as she pushed off his trousers "Humm the rest I think your capable of " she grinned as she slipped off her own shirt nd bottoms to lay on the bed beside him .

As she did she felt a flutteing in her tummy and sat up "quick come here feel this" she said smiling her hand resting on her tummy as the fluttering continued , she took his hand hoping they would continuse long enouph for him to feel his sons inside her moving like tiny butterflies in her womb.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 pm

gackt smiled as abby undressed and teased him."You are being so naughty today mrs future dragon."he said with a laugh as he helped himself off with the rest. he looked at her lovelyness and kissed her.

He went quickly to her side when she said to come quick and fell her tummy.He put his hand on her stomach gently and felt their sons ,moving inside her. "Oh they are quite the movers it seems."he said softly as he kissed both sides of her belly and then the fluttering stopped and they selted down."good boys go to sleep now, mamasan and chichi will talk to you later, you both get your sleep and grow big and strong for us."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Abby smiled as he placed his hands on her tummy feeling their sons inside her "well they will listen to you thats for sure, even now they seem to have settled " she said smiling as she took his hand placing it on her back as she stood to face him her hands wraped around him "well future husband will you show your future wife just what a dragon can do " she said grinning to him as her leg snaked around his and gently rubbed up and down, gently she kissed him her hands moving threw his hair and she sighed.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Gackt grinned as the babies setllted down and slept in abbys stomach."that's because im their chichi and sons usally listen very well to their chichi's."he said softly."they seem to listen to you too abbychan, you are going to make a good mamasan."he said as she took his hand and placed it on her back and wraped her hands around him and snaked herleg around his."I think i will show exactly what a dragon can do my sunflower."he said as he pulled the covers over them and kissed her........
Later on, gackt contently slept as he had his arms wrapped protectively around his fiancess stomach. "I love you abbychan, and i love you too my sons."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Abby smiled as he pulled a banket over her her hands now moving up and down his back "I can not wait my chichi dragon " she said softly......

Abby brushed her cheek against him and smiled as she opened her eyes " as I love you chichi of our sons , I know they love you as they did as you asked last night , though i was suprised at that last position , mumm it was good" she said grinning to him as she snaked her hand up to his hair "do you thing obasn and granpasan have that much fun" she could not help but chucklethen she glanced at the clock and sighed " don't you have work today, as I have an apointment with a healer Robert Dent" she kissed him and moved closer to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Gackt grinned as she had her hands moving down his back..

gackt yawned when abby talked to him and he opened his eyes."I love you too, my sweet sun flower, and im glad our sons slept threw the night so i could be alone with their mamachan."he said with a wink."Oh yes that last one was rather adventrous, but then i'd do anything for you."he said softly.he grinned when she played with his hair, he liked it when she did that. "probably they do, i hope to be as spry as they are at their age.when we are that age." he said softly and smiled ."Nope i took the day off, im all yours after your appointment and then we do the sword and naming cermamony today remember, you get your dragon name today, then its off for wedding and baby things."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Abby smiled "good I like to be with you , my apolitments not till this afternoon after the naming ceramony i decided to make it that way so the important things are done" she moved closer to him snuggling as sclose as she could pressing her tummy to him, as she did the fluttering returned and she chuckled to her self "I think two boys want there brekfast" she said taking his hand once more and resting it on her tummy "see".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Gackt nodded to her as she smiled.'I like being with you as well, we can go to the famers market for some pickles too, get some nice ingrediants for the weeks meals too, i want you to have fresh food that will be good for you and our sons."he said softly as she snuggled close to him and he felt her stomach flutter with activity again. "Hei, they are up allright, hello there my sons are you hungery in there?"he said as he pressed his head to her stomach and smoothed his hand over her belly."well allright then as you are hungry im going to go and get dressed and go and make your mamachan and you all some breakfast okay?"he said softly as he kissed both side of her belly and went and slipped into his black jeans and t-shirt and his slippers. "allright madam dragon what do wish to dine this morning?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top