The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Abby smiled as she pulled him closer to her, she could not help but kiss him again before heading for the shower stripping off her clothes as she lwent placing each item on the bed in front of him till she stood wrapped in a towel and smiling as her tummy sightly poked threw the fold . she sighed looking down at itand the thin line that seem to run the length of her bump "humm they should get bigger towels " she said with a grinn moving so she stood with her bump close to his face as he lay on the bed "I wish you would have brought som of that rose oil might have taken away my streach marks"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Gackt didnt say a word to abby when she said he wished he had brought the rose oil, he just reached into his pockets and took out a bottle of the rose oil and a pouch which he opened and unrolled, the pouch contained twevle vials of the nausea potion and abbys vitamin one."I was in the dragon scouts, im allways prepared sunflower."he then took out his wand out his other pocket and waved it on her towel and made it enlarge."There you are my love."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Abby smiled then grinned as he said is was in the scouts , she stood watching as the towel grew around her covering the bump, taking the iol she placed a feew drops in the palm of her hand , slowly she began rubbng it over her bump "I wish you would do this , you do it so much better " she said smiling to him as she moved to sit on the bed beside him as she sightly lent back waiting to se if he would.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Gackt nodded as she said he did the rubbing of her tummy marks better she did."allright sunflower."he went and sat up and took the oil, pouring some into his hand. he clapped his hands together then rubbed them and then went to work on the strectch marks on her belly and her sides , gently massageing them. 'There you are dear."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Abby smiled nad closed her eyes feling his hands on her tummy "Humm you alwaay do know just where i need it !" she said smiling at him from where she lay as she felt his hands over er she aslo felt there children move inside her too making ripples in her now tight skin as they did "seems they like it too " she said moving his hand over where she felt them "see always when there fathers hands are close do they move" moving she sat up brushing her cheek against his "I think this was a good plan , I missed it being just us , the quiet and the intamacy"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Gackt laughed when she said she he knew jsut where to rub."i try and think i do at least."he said softly to her. "I think it makes them feel restful and they like to be close to the touch of their chichis hands."he said softly as the babies moved again."They know me even before they are coming into the world, that i find a constant miracle."he said as she sat up and brushed his cheek."Yes i missed it being just us, some times i feel a bit lost amongst my family sometimes and some times i need to be alone with just you."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:42 am

Abby smiled moving to hold him close to her, she was happy both to be close to him and carrying his children inside her even if it did make her back ache and ankles swell. But what they would have at the end , they were worth it. She just lay her head on his shoulder feeling as things had come full cercle for her , she loved Gackt and had since the met in school, she knew no mtter what she would be at his side , whether like a beached whale or not she knew she coud not now live with out him, her heart was his. Moving to look unto his eyes she smiled as she spoke "I know i probably have said this alot but... I love you Gackt , with all my heart "she looked down at her tummy" and baby bump too, I guess Im just feeling a bit imtional " she held him close.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 pm

gackt was just happy to be alone with abby again. He had missed just the quietness of both them being together with out the nose and chaos of his family, thats why he was glad she asked to stay and sally ann had seen they were returning. "Yes i know you do, and i love you to sunflower and i love your sweet baby bump, when mamachan was with child with me and hyde , she painted her stomach with body paint for halloween, she painted her belly with body paint to look like she was carrying a big pumpkin, but other times she had chichi do calligraphy on her bump with henna , mostly prayers and his music lyrics for the us, sometimes he did dragons on her, which reminds me i have to go and get a tattoo done the day before the wedding, i need to ask you since you are going to have to pick it out, you can let one later after the children are born, but every member of the kazama and midori clans has one, obachan has her and grandpas dragons on her back."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:45 pm

she smiled at when he said mamachan painted her baby bump and thought for a moment "humm if they haven't come by haloween, maybe i should and scare every one" she grinned and giggled as she held him close "you do know I was a mess at graduation " she said "I even though about skiping it a year so i could be with you longer" she admited she held him close "I thought i lost you that day" she said rembering how she had sat on the grass waiting for him , her hand moved to hold him close "maybe this is what was needed , for us to let out our feelings to each outher " she said rolling so her small baby bump rested against him. she rested against him her head on his chest "ow gackt when i left i was a wreak I wanted to stay with you so badly it hurt to go"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Gackt laughed when she said she should scare everyone if the babies didnt come by halloween."Oh yeah some scary jack o latern or something."he frowned when she mentioned graduation."I didnt like it either, i was saying good bye to you, it ripped out my heart, you didnt loose me though even though i went inside myself and didnt want to come out for a great deal. he said softly."i had to hide a lot as i didnt want anyone to see that i had been crying."he held her closer."Yes i think it is what we needed before we take each other for better or worse for allways, because when i was without you i was a wreak, freddie was a nervous wreck..he thought i was going to do something bad,because i wouldnt go out, i wouldnt eat for days, it was just that bad."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top