The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 41 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 am

Abby nodded "yes I think so, but could you please tell him they have gone and theres no way they would take you from him " she said still rubbing where she felt the kick as a tiny foot pushed out the outline apepearing on her streched skin as she sat back again in the deck chair. She looked at Gackt smiling at him even with the discomfort she felt she knew she was happy her tose covered in sand as she sat reaching over she picked up a bottle of water and drank feeling slightly dehydrated "Must keep my fluids up" she said smiling.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Gackt noddedand then began to talk to one of their unborn children."allright little dragon shhhhh...no lady is going to take your chichi away from you and your brother and your mamachan, chichi loves you all too much to ever do that, besides your mamachan is way more beautiful then those women could ever hope to be.he smiled when she drank her water."Good girl, stay hydrated because its a bad thing when you are in the sun not be hydrated."he said softly as he sat by her in the sand and kissed her toes.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Abby smiled as the foot disapeared and the pressure relesed "boy I hope he listenes to you when hes born well have it all sewn up" she said chuckling as he kissed her feet but smiled down at him "and I know all about keeping hydrated especialy for the little ones " she said taking a second drink and placing the bottle back in the cooler to keep cold. She lay for a moment enjying the sun before becoming too hot and siting up " you going in the water ?" she said smiling to him "because i'd like to go for a swim " he pulled her self to stand and slipped off her sun dress to revel the bluse two pice bathing suit she had worn under it. She had to admit it did show her bump but she looked good .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Gackt smiled as the baby behaved himself."he will im sure because even if he's like hydeiko growing up, im more like mamachan in behavior then my own chichi , he's more like hydeiko..i guess thats why they butted heads when she was in her teen years, but now they get on well, and besides our son has a bit of you in him too so he'll be fine."he said softly. He smiled when she asked about going in the water for a swim."yes i planned on swimming when you wanted to, i was just waiting on you."he said with a grin as he took his shirt off and folded it near their chairs. He whistled at abby when he saw her suit."Very gorgeous sunflower."he said softly as he took her hand. He hoped he would make her smile as he then took out his fins and Snorkle mask and tube."TADAH!, im going to snorkel for shells for you."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Abby smiled as he took out fins and Snorkle mask and tube " nice shame i can't join you but i'll just paddle on the shore or float in teh sea as i wait " she sid smiling at the chance to swim. Taking his ahnd she moved to the sea with him gasping at the cool water around her feet then up to under her bump. Slowly she lay down in the water still holding on to Gackt "this feels so weird, guess im use to the pools and with out a baby bump too " she gasped and tunrned her back as a gentel wave broke over her " you go I'll be fine " she said smiling as she let him go and floated in the water.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Gackt toook her hand and frowned when she gasped at how cool the water .he waited till she got aqauinted with the water to then let go."You going to be allright then?"when she said she'd be fine he swam a little bit away but in sight of her should she need him so he could go to her. He snorkled about in water scooping up very nice shells for her, but he thought they'd get the best shells later when the waves washed them ashore. "Oh i got a really good one !"he said as he scooped up a rather big shell for her."We can make that the main shell the smaller ones hang on."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Abby smiled as she waded over to him and looked at the shell "ow its beautifull " she said turning it in her hand as she stood watching him and looking at the shell she wished she could dive but given her size and the fact she acrried twins she didn't want to risk it. But her toes dug into the sand she suddenly felt somthing against her foot "ow!" she said in suprise "whats that feels like a coin , would you get it " she looked threw the water thee glistening by her foot sat a gold coin and she smiled. she knew the waters around cornwall had wreacks but none had been found she was sure it was a spanish dabloon very rare and very lucky.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Gackt smiled as abby looked at his shell and said it was beautiful. he grew concerned when she said ow and thought perhaps something bit her like a crab or she cut her foot but it turned out to he a coin. he dove back in and got the coin by her foot, then found another by her other foot."I found two, i think they are spanish coins but i cant be sure, obachan might knwo about those being from the area and all."he smiled and put the coins in the bag with the shells."I think we can get better shells along the beach as the waves come in and out, they wash up shells"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Abby smiled " ok lets walk the waters lovley" she said as they moved further down the beach, as they did it became more crowded and she moved closer to Gackt fearing she would be knocked over but most men seeing them moved out there way , much to her suprise "I don't know what ging on but have you noticed how they move out of our way?" she asked just as one man smiled glancing at Gackt moved to there other side and continued his swimming " strange" she said but held his arm "maybe loking like that singer has its advantages" she joked
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Gackt smiled as they walked ,he became a bit worried as they moved down the beach because it became more crowed and he was afraid abby would become hurt or their unborn children would because she would get knocked over but it was not the case as they moved out their way very respectfully and had bowed to abby."Yes ive noticed it to, i thought it was out respect for your delicate condition but apparently this singer guy must be something of a big thing then for them to do that."he said as a man moved to the side and smiled at him then continued to swim. "Maybe it does, i just hope we didnt start anything for that poor guy, with me being with my pregant wife to be, they might be fans and curious as to why he's holding hands with a pregant lady whos got an engagement ring on her finger."he bowed when an old lady went and took their photo."see what i mean."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top