The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 42 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Abby chuckled "yes I know" she smiled as the woman handed them the photo "for the lovey couple" she said smiling as she moved away back down the beach, it was then she saw a poster on a wall "look thats why , hes preforming here , they must think you him" she said smirking "I think maybe we should head back to the inn don't you" she said now really becoming concerned at the amount of people around them, even though it was not intended one knocked her his elbow hitting her right in her tummy nd she winced , she tried to back off but some one now stood behind her , panic started to take over her as she moved closer to Gackt one hand wrapped around him the other on her tummy a red mark now sat where the mans elbow had been he held the picture close to her , both Gackt and her were smiling in it.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Gackt nodded to her as the lady gave them the photo. He nodded as she pointed to the poster om the wall."Oh my word, do think maybe i should ask one of sally ann's and paddys sons to come with us as we go out? i dont want anyone pushing or shoving you or tryng anything stupid to upset you, i heard he has a lot of women fans."he said with a slight frown as more people were around them and one man knocked his elbow into her pregant stomach. he turned and gave the man a very stern look ."I'll ask you all nicely to please step aside for my wife to be, she is in a delicate condtion and one of you thoughtlessly hit her pregant belly with your elbow, now if you push and shove her or do anything else to cause hurt or distess to her i will be very cross do you understand now."the person who stood next to abby proctectively put an arm around her and then one around him."Boss, we've got it covered, i wish you had told us you were going out in public with your girlfriend."the big tall man said scolding him."come now the car is ready to go back to the hotel and we will have your girlfriend looked after by the healer in town, one the inn keeper said there is a young nurse healer in training named kazama, maybe we should go there and get him."the tall big man turned to her."what do think miss?"he said as if he talked to abby everyday like this.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Abby sighed moving from the man to Gackt "who is he?" she asked holding close to him "I think we should get back to the inn " she said feeling slightly unsteady now on her feet. Sally ann ran down the beach towards them "there you are the nures in trainning will see you both now come along" she said her arm wrapped around Abby "shes exaused" she whispered to Gackt "if she dosen't lay down she'll fall down" she said leading them bck to the cabanna to dress Sally helped Abby to dress and sat her down in the deck chair "I just found out he walked in and hes the spit of you, I saw the trouble you were having and rushed down here , hes waiting to meet you both" she said smiling "hes actually quite flattered" Abby stood up and with Sally help moved back to the inn now feeling rather hot , too hot all she wanted now was to sit in a cool room and drink something cold.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Gackt laughed."I think he's the singer's bodyguard, he thinks im him."he whispered to her."I think he thinks your his girlfriend."He held her close knowing she was scared."It's allright, you can stand down, we have a local lady looking after us."the big and tall man nodded and left as sally anne came along."Thank you sally ann i didnt kjnow if that man was going to inisist we get in or what, it's rather confusing being mistaken for some singer, what if they had wanted me to sing?i only sing for abby and the family ..i dont think my voice is good enough to entertain that many people."he said softly. he nodded to sally ann and waited for them to finish ."Oh did? hmmm..i hope obachan isnt around or mamsan, they said the would come to show abby the baby clothes they found, if they are he's going to be very confused."he said with a laugh."serves him right though looking like me, i pity him if obachans here though, her fussing all over him like she does me and lectureing him about taking better care of abbychan."he laughed when sally said the singer was flattered and wanted to meet them."allright if he doesnt mind that abby needs to rest first , she needs to rest and have a cool drink."he said as he took out his wand and made their things pack them selves up and follow them back behind them, ad he helped sally ann help abby back.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Abby sighed and chuckled " You have a beautiful voice Gackt , rember you sung for me under the willow by the lake that time " she said smiling but her head spun slightly from being out in the heat "But I agree you can meet him whil;e I rest I feel kind of funny right now" she said as they walked back , soon they walked into the Inn , abby saw a man with his back to them his hair blck like Gackts . It wasn't till he turned to face her she felt her legs give silgtly Sally held her up and lesd her to a chair "sit i'll fetch some water for you " she said disapearing chucking as she passed the singer , she said something softly and he stood up turning to face both Abby loked amazed "hes just like you" she said softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Gackt shook his head."Im glad you think so, but mine isnt stage quality, besides that, you've got to dance and sing at the same time , i dont think i could do that at all."he nodded as she said she needed to rest."I think you had too much sun and too much excitement, we should have gone later in the day."he said softly as they walked back into the inn and gackt saw the singer from the back."well at least we've got the same sense of style in hair , i wonder if his mamachan is a hair dresser too."he said sofly as abby as the singer turned and abby felt weak, he felt his own jaw drop."my word, if i didnt know better, i 'd swear hydeiko and myself had a triplet, good thing mamachan didnt see us two together, she'd have fainted."he nodded as sally lead abby into a chair and he patted her hand as the singer stood up and turned to face them."like i said, mamachan would faint and obachan would most likely try to adopt him,."he said to abby and then bowed to singer."You'll forgive me for saying that please, but my finacee and i have been mistaken for you and a girlfriend all morning, and it's exhausted my poor sunflower, and i dont like when my sunflower is distresed."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Abby looked at both men , taking a deep breat she stood up her legs still wobbly as she moved to stand next to Gackt "if your excuse me " she said to the singer , retching out her hand she touched his hair then smiled turning back to Gackt doing the same to his with a grin. "nope theres one diferance I know about " she said moving to sit down close to both of them she could feel her babies turning inside her like little acrabats "I know, I will rest in a moment my little dragons" she said rubbing her tummy to try and sooth them so they would stop once more. Sally walked out with a cold glass of lemonade the only thing she had that was cold, also a cooling cloth to rest on abbys tummy "here drink this " she said moving Abbys swim top she rested the towel on it Abby felt the cooling sesation and the babies stoped " they were like you geting a little over warm " she said smiling glad to seeAbby drinking .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Gackt went and steadied abby as she touched the singers hair then his."so whats the diffrence about the hair then?i dont see any do you?"he asked the singer as the singer shook his head in agreement."Im sorry you and your finacee had to go threw such clamity today on behalf, still it was rather nice to be walking around and getting mistaken for a nurse, by the way, their were two older ladies looking for you, one fussed at me for the way i was dressed saying a suit was far to warm for this weather and made me wear this."he said pointing to his own shirt and shorts."and the other said i was getting far to skinny and made me eat., she was rather pretty ."the singer grew concerned as abby sat down and sally ann put a cloth on abbys tummy."im so sorry for all the distress i've caused you madam, if you'll permit may i sing to them with you finacee?"the singer asked as he nodded his head in a yes."If you sing with me sir, could i at least get you to eat some lunch with us?"the singer nodded."Yes i would like that, seeing as we have such pretty company."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Abby smiled " thats my secret , but there is one " she said smiling to Gackt now that there children had settled once more " sounds like obasan and mamasan" she said chuckling. she sighed when he said he would sing for them looking at Gackt "Its not every day e have a proffeshional singer to our selves" Paddy walked over and smiled "Its not every day Gackt comes back to stay ether" he said grinning Sally turned over the cloth making Abby jump slightly but she ahd to ad mit she was starting to feel much better "I don't mind if you don't Gackt " she said softly " I always love your voice "
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Gackt chuckled at abby."Aha..i see well i suppose you will tell me one day."he said softly to her and gave her a kiss. the singer smiled as he saw this."You must really love her, hold on to that and her forever, i live such a lonely life being busy all the time, i meet a lot of girls but never anyone special as you seem to have."the singer said softly as he stood and kissed abby hand."You've got a good man in that one, his mamasan and obachan seems to think so, now i'd like to meet this sister they've talked about one day, she seems like a bit of firecracker."the singer said with a chuckle. He laughed when paddy said it wasnt every day he had come back to stay."i think we'll come and stay more often paddy, abby and i are taking obachans house here after the wedding, its the perfect place to raise our sons and we will allways have the famly house for vacations."he smiled when abby said she loved his voice."Yes but would you please pick as what to sing i cant think of anything."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top