The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 43 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Abby smiled as he kissed her hand "Im sure she is and Im sure you will find some one who will fit with you life style " she said then though about his songs "I have one , I always liked it its Kimi Ni Aitakute (I Want To Be With You) " she said blushing slightly as she looked at Gackt with a loving smile " every time I heard this song I always thought of you" she said taking another sip of her lemonade.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 pm

The singer nodded and smiled to abby."Thank you for your kindness miss abby."gackt nodded as well to bher when she said she lliked the song kimi ni aitakute."I heard it recently also, it made me think of when we had to part at school."he said as he kissed abbys cheek. "I almost let her get away, but i didnt in the end."he said softly to the singer. "allright then we'll take the song in turns, ill sing the first part abbychan and then he can sing the rest and then you can tell us if we sing similar."the singer asked sally ann if he could use the piano and she nodded a yes. the singer and he went up to the piano and began ."This one goes out to a very pretty lady, we hope we give her something to smile about."I want to be with you
More than anyone else
I want us to be hand in hand
Once again

I'm looking for traces of you
That are still left behind in this room
When I close my eyes
Even now it feels like you're next to me

Even though I knew
That someday, like usual
The time to part would come
I want to be with you, more than anyone else
I can't forget about you
I can't see you, I hurt you so many times
But I want us to be hand in hand once again

The moment that we met, I fell in love
Before I knew it, I was holding you
As you laughed at me
You kissed me softly with a "silly"...

Anyone would be certain of love
Through meeting
And parting
I want to be with you, more than anyone else
We first met beneath the starry sky
I want to tell you, but even if my feelings don't reach you
My heart is still searching for you

Even though I knew
That someday, like usual
The time to part would come" they both bowed as they finshed the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N49gTf48h78 ((thats the one you ment right?))
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Abby smiled and sighed as she listened to it even the babies inside her settled to the song leaving her in peace t listen . Once finshed she smiled and wigh sallyanns help stood up walking over to Gackt " I could tall when you started to sing , its more filled with love" she said kissing him "yours was nice , and im sure the girls will love it but for me Gackt has my heart" she said resting against him "you know even our sons seemed to settle when you sang, Its how I know you a part" she chuckled to her self..

Saly moved to Abby "ok young mothrs shuld be resting " she said leading abby back to the chair "I would make her go lay down but I highly dought while you two are here she will " she sid puring a second cup of lemonade from a pitcher Paddy had brought "thank you for the song sir" she said taking a slowl sip, she could feel the tired ness creeping up on her now and could not help give a soft yawn.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Gackt nodded to abby."she's right i was pouring my heart out to her because i love her very much, im sure in future you will find someone as wonderful as my sunflower, perhaps when you have more time to yourself, but she's right the fans will like that song very much, my sister hyde said she likes december love but obachan says she like U+K ."he laughed when abby said their sons settled when he sang."thats right because even now they listen to their chichi,but im sure if they met mr camui in future they would like his singing too." the singer smiled."I think your finacee needs to rest, and i need to find a place to rest from those fans, they are too forward, trying to grab me, thats why i thought this place was so nice because except for your mamasan and obachan nobody bothered me., which reminds me, i think your obachan would like a picture of us what do you think? and ill sign a cd for your finacee here and you mamachan and sister too."
he wagged his finger at abby."You need to rest and mr camui thinks you do too as well as i do and sally ann.
the singer kissed abbys hand."It was a treat to sing with one as talented as your finacee, you need to get him to sing more often, despite his humblness about his voice, its a fine one for singing..he could probably replace me in future, although i think his paitents might mind if i were their nurse."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Abby smiled and nodded " yes I think the men would but not the woman" she said chuckling , even Sally smiled too "I agree you do need to sing more" she could not help but hide the yawn that she again let slip "ow mamasan and obasan will be happy, Hyde will be so enviouse that she missed meeting you " she said as once more another yawn hit "ow boy that sea air it tiring" she said noticing n the brass handels on the door how tired she actually looked.
"Gackt if you don't mind I will take my leave and rest , If you want to stay and talk thats fine by me, but with the incressing sidse comes an incressing need to rest" she said pulling herself back to her feet "it was nice meeting you mr camui " she said bowing best she could with her tummy being the size it was. Turning she heaeded for the main doors Sally followed "I will make sure she is setled then return" she said smiling still.

Abby made it up the stairs and into the rom she could feel her legs wobble as she sat down on the bed "Now miss your exauseted , lay down and later I'll bring you some food" sally said sliping off abby shose and helping ehr to lay on the bed. Gently she placed a pllow under Abbysa tummy then pulled up a blanket as she saw Abby slowly drift off to sheep , slipping her hand to rest on abbys tummy she smiled as she felt the two babies inside "you will grow strong , strong one be calm for your mamansan , and small one don't be afraid when your time comes" she said softly then moving her hand she closed the door behind her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Hyde had been sitting at home bored out of her mind when she realized it had been some time since she had picked on her twin, or seen her beautiful sister-in-law. So she made her way to the inn that she knew they were at and had decided on getting a quick drink before going up.

A few men gave a couple cat calls as she walked by, her long raven hair with a few purple streaks...this week anyway was left free to fall about her in silky waves. She wore a black tank top that clung to her curves rather nicely and was cut off showing her toned stomach. Her legs were clad in a pair of baggy blue jeans with her favorite hiking boots. The normal amount of bracelets covered her wrists and she had on a spiked choker. Her make up was lighter today then normal but it suited her well. To complete her outfit was her favorite black baseball cap tilted to the side with a cross with angel wings on the front saying angel on the bill.

She looked damn good for her age and she knew it so she simply winked at the men as she walked by into the bar, where her steps were halted as she spotted her brother...in the double.

"Okay when did I hit my head?" She asked as she walked up, "Because I am seeing double here, what gives?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 pm

The singer chuckled at abby when she talked about how the male paitents might mind if he was thier nurse biut not the women and smiled when she mentioned the mamasan and obachan ."Yes those ladies seem to care a great deal about him it would seem."

He nodded when abby said she needed to go up and rest."yes sunflower keep your strength and ill be up in a bit, you don't worry."he said softly to her as he kissed her cheek. The singer bowed deeply to her. they both nodded to abby as she went up with sally ann.

Gackt went a bit pale when he spied his twin sister from across the room and the singer laughed because he wondered why he would be scared of such a small woman. he then laughe when hyde said she was seeing double because she hit her head."You didnt hit your head you baka, remember when you owled me about that singer that was going to be in town who looked like me? well..this is him, hydeiko may i present mr. camui s. gackuto.'he said to his sister and then to the singer."mr camui may i present my sister hydeiko"hyde' yumi kazama."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hyde blinked and then nodded. "Right I remember now." She stuck her hand out to shake his hand, "A pleasure to meet you I am sure."

He did look like her brother, but he was a bit cuter. She thought about saying so to her twin but decided that she would let it slide for once. In truth Camui could almost pass for her brother's identical twin...there were a few small differences of course.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Camui shook hydes hand and bowed to her.[color:40dc=darkred "Pleasure to meet you hydeiko, your brother says you go by hyde, i have a friend who's name is the same as yours but he is a man and he sings, he's not as pretty as you though."]Gackt shook his head at camui and his sister."Don't encourage her, she'll be the pestest fan girl you could have."he said sticking out his tongue at his sister knowing what she was thinking because they were twins, and as such would know what the other was thinking before they said it, begining when they were little."So little sister what brings you here?you just missed mamsan and obachan, they mistook camui here for me this afternoon and his fans mistook me for him on the beach, poor abby was flustered by all his fan girls there, it was rediclious untill sally ann and paddy came and found us or abby would have been a wreck. "camui thought of an idea when he saw the two talking."I have to go soon for a concert but, i have an idea, why dont i take a picutre with you two for the family, thay way abby and your brother can have a copy, you can have one and you can tease your mamachan and obachan with a copy for them as well. "he then got out a small camera and handed it to paddy to take their picture when they were ready.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Hyde stuck her tongue right back at her brother. "I know my manners brother, and besides the man is only speaking the truth. I am a follower of your friend Hyde Mr. Camui."

At the mention of her brother's day she laughed and then turned to the singer once more. "I would be delighted to take a picture with you."

She went to his side and leaned into him while smiling at her brother, "Obachan is going to love this!" She exclaimed, anything to get one up on her was okay with Hyde. She smiled prettily at the thought as she turned to her brother. "Coming?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top