The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 29 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Abby smiled to him "remind me to thank her , it was wonderful I feel it gve me some energy back and I am always in the mood for you Gackt you know that " she said sliding her arm around him and up his back to caress that spot she knew all to well would get him turned on. Abby moved to stit facing him "I know another massage you could do" she smiled gently kissing himk from his lips to just behind his ear "do you think its ok infront ofg the children " she said with a chuckle as she looked down at her tummy.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Gackt nodded as she said to thank obachan for the soup."yes well, i had to threaten grandpasan and yoshi with a spoon, they wanted to eat our soup too, for old men they sure are gluttons some times."he said with a laugh. he let out a soft moan as she slid her arm up his back and carassed the spot on his back that drove him nuts."I had a feeling you'd say that, i think a full body one is in order dont tou?"he said with a smirk and winked to her. he moaned again when she kissed behind his ear."I think as long as they are sleeping it should be okay."he put his head on her stomach."Could you help out your chichi and let him and mamachan have some alone time?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:16 pm

abby chuckled as he said he ahd to threaten them with a spon "I am glad they didn't eat it " she also smiled as he spoke to there unborn children "I think they are I haven't felt any warmth for a while " she said smiling "and I like the sound of a full body masage , maybe i could give you one in return "she said kissing his spot again gently this time giving a slight nip too her kiss as her hand cressed his skin still sending that same tingle threw her that she knew to be only from his touch.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Gackt nodded as she said she was glad they hadnt ate their soup."yes well we both need our strength in the comeing months."he said softly as he kissed her stomach."I think you giving me a massage would nice as well, now im going to get the almond oil as i wasnt sure if we can continue to use rose oil on your pregant tummy."his voice caught in his throat when she nipped him."Oh, you are being a naughty sunflower tonight."he said as he got the almond oil out the side table and then got up and stood at her feet , he uncapped the bottle and poured some the warm oil in his hands he then took one of her feet and began to rub the warm oil on t, rubbing her toes, the soul of her foot and then the heel he did the same with the other and then her ankles. "I think we need to get you out of your clothes so the oil doesnt stain them."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm

abby smirked as he said she was being a naughty sunflower "I think the pregnacy agree's with me in that respect "she said sighing as she felt and smelt the almond oil against her skin when he said she should slip out of her clothes she smlied and sliped from the bed slipping off her top she placed it beside her on a chair then her trouses smiling as she caught sight of her self in the mirror her tummy a small buldge on her almost flat torso she let her hand rub it smiling as she stood. Moving back to the bed she lay down on her back for him witing for him to start the masage she so needed and wanted from him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Gackt smiled as she said her pregnancy agreeed with her in that respect"Yes well, we've got to make the most of the time we can still be together like this, because six months into we wont be able to do anything, and i dont mind that, i will miss it, but i like holding you as well. "he said softly. he gazed at her as she undressed and smiled as her normally flat stomach showed her small baby bump. "allright then soon to be mrs dragon, let the massage commence."he took out his wand and cast a spell to lock the door for the night. He poured more oil into his hands and began rubbing up and down her long legs, geting out the knots in her calves and hamstrings and he continue his trail upwards and to her stomach and gentlly massaged her there and stopped only to kiss her stomach, he gently massaged her arms and hands and her chest there. then her neck and then he began to gently press and rub his fingers on her temples. "feeling any better? and you need to turn on your side so i can get your back and all."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 pm

abby sighed feeling his hads against her skin she could not hlp bit her lip as she moved slowly up her thights to her tummy she smiled as he kissed it moving further up her , she felt totaly relaxed to his touch "ow yeah you hit the spot "she said as he massaged her temples when he said she ahd to rol onto ehr side she did feeling a slight weight already from her stomach and she gave a sigh as the weight she had previoly no noticed realsed from her "I never notice the slight weight i had till now" she said resting her hand on her tummy "gusss thats going to get tougher as i get bigger" she sighed feling hs hands on her back once more.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Gackt smiled as he continued massaging his bride to be."Well i thought you did look as if you had a slight head ache today."he said softly to her as she rolled to her side."I hadn't noticed either now that you metion it, but no worries we'll figure something out when i give you your massage to relax you, obachans got this old massage table thats got a space cut out for a pregnant belly, it's in the houses attic somwhere i can go get it out when we get home tomorrow."he said softly agian as he started to rub her shoulders getting out the knots there and then her back, pressing his thumbs in gently into a paticular gigantic knot on her back."My word, where are you getting these from my sunflower?are you that tense and worried about your pregnancy?"he kissed her then softly."Please dont worry as im here by you allways and i wont let anytthing happen to you."he then began to massage her bottom gently and gently squeezed each cheek as he winked at her before finishing her legs and then the bottoms of her feet again."all finished now, my turn."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:09 pm

abby sighed when he asked if her knots were from her pregnacy "umm I guess so" she said with a sigh when he finished she roled over to face him then sat up taking the oil she rubbed it on her hands , gently she masarged his foot working the soul then to hi anckel and slowly up his leg paying attenchion to his thights as she went moving to his abbs her fingers working over his muscles gentle kneeding them like the doe of the bread she use to make she felt seevral knotes in his shoulders so she took special care of them moving to his neck and temples gently kissing him a she massaged them with the rose oil "I think we should get that table down and put it in the nursary so they get use to it even in me they can notice things." she sad laying cloe to him feeling a lot betetr and alot less sleepy.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Gackt nodded when she said thatt the knots were most likely from the pregnancy."well try and not to egt too stressed sunflower."he said softly as she began to softly massage hiim. he thought her small hands felt so nice upon his skin and he loved the way she was so paitent and gentle gettting the knots out his muscles.'You are such a good wife to me allready sunflower, i cannot wait untill we make it offical."he let out a soft moan when she touched his thigh and shoke a finger at her."ah now, sunflower..don't start anything you cannot finish."he said with a sly grin. He let out a sigh as she rubbed his head."Thank you sunflower, you allways notice when i get my headaches, they really gave me one back there with all the fighting over the soup, good thing me cracking that spoon and obachan made them stop.'he nodded when she said they should get down the table and into the nursery so that the babies could get used to it."hei that would be an excellent idea, maybe they can help rub your feet when they get old enough to do so."he said softly.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top