The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 33 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Abby giggled at the wax teeth with fang on then at the image of the funny wax lips, ones with mustaches or funny teeth "I know those my father use to get them for us on our birthday" she said her eys liting up as she saw and smelt the pickles " I think these two have a thing for pickles , they smell yummy" she said managing to snag a pickle before Gackt took them away to put them in a jar, she bit down hearing the crunch and the salty savory flaver as she ate it soothed her craving, though she felt she needed more to take it away completely, standing she moved behind Gackt and reatched around snaging second smiling she sat back down "they are delishise , and taste so much better that store bought"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

gackt smiled as he pocket his wax lips."we'll have to get these for the boys then when they are old enough to continue the family tradtion."he laughrd when she smelt the pickles and then grabbed more pickles when he was putting them away."I think they do at that and i saw you sneak more abbychan, but its allriight because as your nurse you may have as many as you wish to feed our growing dragons."his mother smiled at abby."my mother makes those special for us women when we have babies and for gackt and and my father, as they love pickles, my mother is a typical english woman at heart even though she's lived in japan for quite some time, she's allways putting up things or pickling this or that, i think shes secretly making things for the pantry of you and gackts house so that you wont have to get off your feet too much."she said as obachan stood imperiously over everyone and clapped her hands."enough of this chit chat, we have the nameing ceramony to be done and to give her sword, i do not want my little granddaughter on her feet too much, she carrying precious cargo in there you know."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Abby chuckled biting on her second Pickle and sighing once again at the flavor "Mumm yes defianly better" she litened to Gackts mother " thats would be wonderful but I do like to cook too" she sighed looking at her tummy" yes I think it would be good to rest paticulary as they get bigger, they are small now, but even still as they are i feel twice the size " she biting her pickle again and sat down but noticed every one stood up so she did hoping she could rest again soon , she had noticed even at three months she was feeling it the cravings the morning sickness she got before taking the vile. Abby looked at gackt moving to his side "she's right we have the nameing ceraomy then .." she paused her hand resting on his cheek as she gently kissed him "it will be our wedding, a day i have looked forward to since i met you in hogwarts."
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Gackt joined in eating pickles."Yes obachans pickles are famous lost of county fairs in england and the festivals here, shes a good cook too abbychan."he said with pride in his voice about her. he thought his wife to be was a very accomplished woman. "You are not that big abbychan and even if you were i'd still love you."he siad softly as he kissed her belly.

He put his pickle away for eating later in his pocket. He smiled when she said about the ceramony ."Thats right its very imporant you get your name today."he smiled brighter when she kissed him and put her hand on his cheek."Yes then we can go full guns on planning the wedding, and i have too about you, i knew it from the moment i layed eyes on you i was going to marry you, i told ryu and mashara that very night, even hyde said, that i was going to marry you, she told everyone,"girls, my brother is off market at age 12 so no use looking all gooey eyed at him and making a baka out of yourselves, he's only got eyes for that sunflowered haired ravenclaw."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Abby blushed as she spoke remembering how they sat under the willow by the lake as he kissed her belly with their children inside she nodded as he said obasan was a good cook herself "yes I would love to try her cooking some time soon " she could not help her cheeks go red as he said he had been in love with her since he was 12 "and you know no other man had taken my heart till I met you and fell for you all over again, we myust have the naming ceramony done, I have to admit I already feel like Mrs Kazama more so now I carry our children" she smiled as she moved to stand next to him "shall we go" shes aid as she felt a soft flutter from inside her "before these two grow anshiose for pickle again" she grinned.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Gackt smiled at his wife to be."i think you both should cook together sometime and i would love to cook with you as well, remeber i promised to teach you how to make those bento boxes, and as a good wife you have to make me one for lunch."he said with a grin to her. "hei, i felt the same for you, but yes we need you to get your dragon name, before those two in there demand more pickles."he said with a laugh as he lead his sunflower down to the hall to where grandpsan would name her and give her sword.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Abby smiled "ether that or i will become one" she said walking with him to where she knew grandpsan and very one else was waiting , she felt her tummy flutter as if one or both babies had turned or she was feeling nervouse , she didn't know what would happen "gackt what happens in the naming ceramony?" she asked as they walked ever closer to it. One hand moved to rest over her tummy as she took a deep breath
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Gackt nodded to her and laughed."Well, they've got me doing it too, i snuck two pickles in my pocket for later."he said as he stopped in the hallway with her for a moment and then opened a box in the corridor."I need to put this on you and i need to wear mine as well, we all have to be dressed in white first to honor the purity of the sword and to honor your dragon spirit, then you go and you sit in the gold dragon seat in the middle of the room, usally we kneel on bench that is the same, but grandpasan thought you would appreciate the chair more."he said softly as he helped her on with her white kimono over her clothes and put his one, and tied hers then his."granpdachan will test the sword, speak a few words and then give you your dragon name, i should warn though, your aniumagus will change after being married into our family, it happens a great deal when women marry into our clan, unless you are born into it., yours will be of course your dragon as mine is mine." he led her in and helped her sit. he went and knelt by his grandfather. grandpasan drew the blade of the katana sword first then spoke." I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut., if you encounter buddah he will be cut, you are the azure dragon of the kazama-midori clan, Yellow-haired warrior. Go. " he went and helepd grandpasan take out a dragon robe in light blue with a azure dragon in a darker blue, he then helped abby off with the whie kimono and helped her into the robe and tied it."You'll get your dragon kimono when we go out, the seamstress didnt have it ready so we had a robe made for you."he said as then all removed their white kimonos and now had on the kimonos of each color of their dragons, each bowed in turn to abby at her feet lowly and said a blessing. Obachan then went and got out a black bowl with dragons of numerous colors on it, she poured water into it and then got out a large red scarf and brought the bowl to abbys feet, she knelt and began washing abbys feet, then got up, everyone else got up and knelt and washed abbys feet, in turn.
As they finished gackt took out a small vial of perfumed oil and rubbed abbys feet, and presented her with emboidered slipper with blue dragons on them."welcome azure dragon to our family of dragons."

((this explains part of whats going on))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeyfkqTbFD0
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Abby stood as he stopped out side the room she smiled but then became confused as he placed a white kimono over her clothes now her tummy twisted like taffy in a puller machine as he spoke again she looked t him "emind me if i get threw this with out passing out to thank him" she said holding his arm she felt her ehart beating fast in her heart she could feel her head becoming light the closer they got to the chair she was glad when she sat down. looking at grandpasan as he spoke her eyes fixed on his as he spoke holding out her hands she let him lace the sword in her hands as she was then changed into yet another robe she nodded when he said her actual kimono was not ready yet, she took a deep breath feeling her light headedness continue she could not stop now , watching as Obachan knelt washing her feet then one by one each family member did , as Gackt washed her feet she smelt an aroma retch her and warm slippers on her feet she looked down at him and smiled , slowly she stood and smiled to them all but tipped slightly resting against the arm of the chair not quite knowing what she was ment to do the sword held against her chest. "gackt" she whispered " I don't feel..." she stopped as the world around her turned black.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Gackt was about to kiss abby when she fainted . obachan and mamasan let out gasps as grandpasan said to go and carry her into the fresh air. He picked up abby and carried her into the back patio and layed her down on the day bed there. Obachan went back inside and got out her healers bag and brought in a waking up potion."break the vile and then way it under her nose gackuto."obchan said sternly as they all waited for her to awake. he broke the vial and waved it under abbys nose."Wake up please sunflower, you are scareing me!" he shouted in a frightened voice.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top