The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 34 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Abby opened her eyes slowly to see Gackt looking worried she took a deep breath of fresh air "hi there" she said smiling "how did I get out here?" she said softly feeling her head clear , her hand moved to her for head and then back to ehr side "I guess it all caught up with me " she said feeling much better as she slowly sat up "Im sorry , I ruined it but i couldn't say anything , it happened so fast one minet i was on my feet the next " she sighed looking at her hands "I guess pickles arn't a very good way to start the day" she smiled to Gackt and kissed him gently "Im fine now though" she looked down at her tummy "were all fine, but i won' object if Obasan wasnts to check me over I'd like to know for sure that it was just everything " she held him around his neck "I am so sorry if i scared you my love dragon." she rested her head on his neck
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 pm

gackt let out a long sigh of relif when she finally woke up. "I should think so, only pickles to eat, you need to eat abbychan and as soon as obachan checks you out, we are going to go and eat somewhere good."his family let out sighs of relif as well, mamsan put a cold towel on chichis head."My father got so worried you pasted out he went white as sheet, hydikeo went like that when we were teenagers she passed out and got very ill, we almost lost her if not for obachan."he said softly to her."Chichi must have thought we were going to loose you too."he said as he fanned his own face as it had grown pale as well with worry."No you didnt ruin anything, you fainted do to lack of food, jsut pickles isnt good, again you need to eat a full meal."obachan went and pulled out her wand and flashed it up and down abbys body, she flashed it around her stomach for good measure."Having twins is draining on the body little granddaughter, you need to eat alot for those grandsons of mine and eat well, also i think it would be best if i started mixing up some pre-natal vitamin potions to build you up, you are far to weak now and you'll be weaker still if you dont start eating well and taking care of your self."she went and turned to her grandson."You come later and get grandpchans recipe for broth of vigor, you make that every afternoon with some rice for her, for breakfast you make sure she eats things with lots of vitamins and minerals to keep her strength up, having twins is serious business, you take her out in the fresh air as often as possible, take her to the beaches and spend the day in the sea air."he nodded to his obachan and kissed abby passionately."I dont want to loose you sunflower, i couldnt bare living without you for a moment."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Abby nodded to Obassan about the vitamins "yes I understand , I guess i never thought it would take so much out of me , guess i underestamated it, not again" she smiled as Gackt kissed her "you won't lose me Gackt, Im fine a good meal will pick me up, obasans vitains and tender care,along with grandpchans broth of vigor I shall be good and these children will come into this world healthy" she said leaning forward she whispered into his ear " I promise never to leave you, I love you my love dragon father to my children that I carry" moving back she smiled her hand caressing his cheek
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Gackt smiled and held her hand "yes well now we learn from this and don't do it again the next time."he said softly as he held her to him. "That broth of vigor will bring health to anyone, grandpchan brings a pot and sets in the village and brings soup bowl and give it to anyone whos feeling ill young or old, perks them right back up, remember that one term i wasnt at school for two weeks, i had the peruvian flu and grandpachan nursed me back to health with that soup and with the potions obachan left with him, she had to go to healers meeting that was very important."he smiled gently at her when she siad she'd never leave him and that she loved him.."I love you too, and i shall nver leave yourside dragon mother of our children you carry."he then scooped her up into his arms."allright then too the car it is, you want the limo or my little vw bug?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Abby smiled as he picked her up resting her head against him she sighed wrapping her arms around him "can it be your bug , I .. I think I'd enjoy being just the two of use " she chuckled and looked down at her tummy "well four of use" she had made up her own mind she would never miss brackfast again and would have a harty meal as soon as she could "maybe we coud stop some where and grab some lunch " she asked "we haven't spent much time together alone, not since its meen made offical we'll be perants, I guess I'd just like some time alone with you to take it all in." she held tight to him feeling his warmth against her skin as tey moved to a VW beetle car, she kissed him as he was set down in the passager seat the seat belt tucked just under her tummy and across her lap as she lay her head back feeling the now warm sun on her face
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Gackt nodded to abby as she wrapped her arms around him."yes we'll use the buggy, besides i think obachan and the others would rather us be alone so they can buy stuff in secret."he said with a grin."I think we'll go were ever you feel like today for lunch and we do need alone time as we really havent had much time alone, i thought we'd have to sneak into the old tree house again."he said wiith a laugh. as he helped in and got in his side , buckled his belt and put on his sun glasses and started the car then pulled out. "I think im going to make this our family car, so where to then madam?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:48 pm

abby smiled relaxing in the seat "how about the beach or just to a nice pub for some food" she loked in the back "Huumm you'll need to fit two baby seats in the back " she said smiling "but I like this car to be our family car too" she lay looking at him as he felt the wind blow away the cobwebs of her mind as he drove she felt the fluttering from inside her and placed her hand on her tummy "I think they aprove too , they've woke up" she said looking lovingly at him she raly didn't care where they went , the sound of the car, the cool breeze and him beside her was he had asked for she smiled rembering and feeing her love for him grow just as there children did inside her ,
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Gackt smiled at abby as he drived."I think we should hit the pub, i could use pint, and i promise to just get one and not make a baka out myself like i did that one time after you told me you were leaving after graduation, my truely bad boy days as it were are gone , not that i dont like to get up to a little michef every now and again but you get my meaning abbychan."he said softly to her."Im content to be good for you and our sons, and i think we should go to the beach for little after the pub, i went and got the beach chairs and you can sit by the water and soak your feet and ill build you a sand castle or let you bury me in the sand. "
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Abby sighed as he said they would stop at a pub first before the beach "sounds good but your driving " she said looking at him from her seat she sighed when he spoke of her leaving hogwarts "I had to go , I heard that my sister was seeing the dignatory, I had to leave to set her straight but by the time i got back ... it was too late" she closed her eys "I wish you,d have been there but you still had a year left then we lost contact and i just traveled, I guess in away searcing for you, I guess" she rubbed her tummy gently "and what do you mean make a baka out of yourself?" she shifted in her seat to look at him "what did you do?" she frowned as she became uncomfortable for a moment but she smiled feeling once more the wind blowing threw her hair she hoped they would arrive at the pub soon a she felt one of there twins was sitting on her baldder and she now needed to use the little ladies room.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Gackt nodded."yeah you are right i am driving, i'll just get some coke then..or some tea."he said softly to her ."what drinks do they do at the pubs here then besides alchy?"he nodded to her witha sigh as she told why she had to leave him at hogwarts. "I just fell apart without you, got real moody..dated a few girls, but not anyone remarkable, they were nice girls to be true but they just werent you, you know?'he said with a pat to her hand. "I also smoked alot, partied too much, hyde thank god, got sense into me and also professor wright, he helped me channel all that depession into my music and then obachan had me help her and then i also spent a few years after grad back here at home, helping the villagers and my martial arts at the shrine."he said as the pulled into the pubs parking lot.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top