The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 35 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Abby felt the car stop and was glad when he filally stopped , slipping off the seat belt she slipped out the car closing the door behind her and taking adeep breath "its wonderful here you can smell the sea already" slowly she moved over to GACKT and wrapped her arms around his waist her heart now beating stedily in her chest but she still needed to pee.

Walking inside she pushed opren the door and to her relife saw the ladies, letting go she dove for it "back in a minet these babys of ours want me to go" he said smiling as he entered the clean bathroom a mirre sat against one wall , entering astall she didn what wa nessicary and walked out pausing to look at her growing tummy in the mirror, happy to see it there. She moved back to GACKT side with a smile "thats better , I'll have a herbal tea and a tea cake please" she ordered better than pickles and ice cream" she whispered
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Gsckt smiled as they got out the car and inhaled the sea air."Oh yes abbychan it smells amazing, it makes me hungry."as they walked inside he saw that she needed to go powder her nose and nodded.'allright there sunflower, ill go and wait then."he waited for her to pee and then smiled when she came back out. he smiled when they sat down and ordered and she ordered something hardy to eat."Ill have a cornish pasty please and some gyokuro tea please." he patted her hand while they waited for their food to come.he smiled when he heard some people singing and playing some music."Oh the music sound amazing here."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Abby smiled and lent on him "yes it is " she said genty kissing his cheek , quickly she took his hand and placed it on her tummy as she felt one baby flip inside ehr "you feel that I think he aproves of the music , he must get that fom you" she said but winced as the second kicked out feeling like a pin being stuck inside her "ow that one has attitude " she said rubbing her tummy where the pain had been, she smiled at the man as he placed there orders in front of them "don't worry i'll have something later " she said taking a bite of her tea cake and sighing "its good , hows the pastie?" she asked taking a deep brreath her tummy rubbling " could I have one as well ?" she asked the bar man chuckled and dosapeared into the back he retuned with not just the pastie but a small cake too , on it sat two small blue covered babies "my wife made this for ya , she is a seer and knows ya carrying two boys and she says both are heathy happy boys" he said grining "got two of ma own" he said motioning to the picture on the wall "any way congrats to ya both" he smiled pating pboth of there hands and moving to serve another customer.

Abbyt smied as she ste her pstie "god this is good" she said feeling the need to finish it realising just how much she was hungry.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Gackt smiled as she put his hand on her tum and he felt one of his sons flip."yes i do think he likes the music, i think he gets that from the both of us though."he then felt the other baby kick her hard."yes like his auntie hyde, mamachan said hydeiko kicked her something bad when she was pregnant with us, you settled down in there young man."he said to the baby inside as it kicked.

He then smiled when the man brought their food."My pastie is lovely, hits the spot." he laughed as she asked for a pasty as well."I see one of our sons is going to be a bit of a cook there, he seems to love food."he smiled as the bar man brought abbychan a pasty and cake his wife made for her."You have two sons, must be a handful sir."he told the bar man and smiled as he patted their hands and walked away."Remind me to go and invite them to the wedding."
he smiled at her as she ate the pasty"I kind of figured you were famished, eating for yourself and our sons has got to make you that way."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

abby smiled and nodded "I didn't relise how much till now" she said finishing her pasty and taking a sip of her tea "Mumm , not as good as yours but just as refreshing" she had to admit eating the pasty made her feel much better and the babies settled down leaving her to enjoy the atmospher around them. She rested hre head on his shoulder "do you think obasan and grandpasan wil be missing us or would they know we took some time for us?" she asked softly her arms wrapping round him as she sighed.

Last edited by Abby Kari on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Gackt nodded at her ."hei, but it will get better."he sipped his tea and then took another bite out the pasty."wish i had the recipe for this, mamachan would murder one."he smiled as she seemed to feel a bit better and asked about grandpsan and obachan. "No, i think they know we wanted to be alone, im sure they are having fun doing what they set out to do today."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Abby started to finally relax and smiled as she looked at Gackt , she was inside looking forward to there wedding and the birth of their two boys , she didn't know if she would have any more but was hoping sometime in the future they would have a girl, just like her dreams, "I wonder if we could honeymoon here Gackt or do you have some where planed?" she asked she looked out awindow and smiled "look a beach , can we?" she asked tugging his arm like a small school girl , like she had that day they had gone down to the quidditch feild and she had given him her prized posseshion.

The man behnd the counter slipped a peice of paper to Gackt "the recipy for ya grand mother, Im an old sailer so no what oabsan means " he said smiling to him "take care to make sure the ends are rolled" he grinned and went back to cleaning glasses "ow you better get her to sit down don't want and acidents" he smiled.

Abby looked confused at him but then realised what he ment her ehad spun again slightly form the seed she adh stood up finding a soft seat she sat down "why do I always get up too fast" she said chuckling "his wife is definaly a good seer"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Gackt smled at her when she relaxed and she asked if they could honeymoon there near the pub and the beach."I dont see why not, i was going to ask you where you wanted to go for a honeymoon, but if you like it here i dont see why not, obachan used to take us here to the beach when we were little a great deal."he laughed when she asked if she could look at the beach and tugged his arm. He nodded thanks to the bar man as he slipped the recipe for pastys into his hand. "you look alot like my uncle reg's freind paddy, paddy and him were sailors when they were younger, my parents are fisher people, so is obachan." he nodded and grabbed abby and say her down when he said hed better get her to sit down."I dont know, i think you get far too excited my love." he nodded when she said the barkeeps wife was a good seer."hei she reminds me of obachan."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Abby smiled resting her hand on Gackts arm "I guess I do but its not every day I get to see the sea with the man i am going to marry in a few days while carrying our children " she chuckled to him her hand rubbing up and down his . The in keep waked out from behind the bar and held out a arge stone wear cup in it sat obasans soup and he smiled to Gackt patting his shoulder "ya meet people good folks in this small world" he said grinning "drink that its goodf for ya and ya young'ns" he moved back behind the counter just as a red haired woman walked out of the kitchen "is this her patrick?" she asked smiling brightly as she walked over both hads clasped over her mouth as she glanced from Abby to Gackt and back "they make a lovly couple, and your children will do you both proud " she grinned her hand resting on Abbys tummy "one is so like you the others a bit of a bully, he takes after you a little " she rubbed it and smiled looking at both "names sallyann thats patrick we own this inn and bar, we have a double room if ya want to stay the night , for a freind of obasan your welcome for free your practikly family besides Abby here and those to boys need a place to rest".

Abby smiled at GACKT and sallyann "please we could just stay one night the sea air will be good for me, besides by the time we get down there today the sun will be setting" she said with a gentel rub against his arm.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Gackt nodded to her when she said it wasnt every day that she got to see the sead with him being the man she was going to marry and while carrying their kids. he smiled wehn the bar keep came out with a stone wear cup for abby with what was truely obachans soup."Now i remember you! "uncle paddy"! abbychan this man is my 'uncle" paddy, he and my uncle reg and obachan were best mates , paddy 's the one who showed me how to sail."he smiled as sallyann asked if they wanted to spend the night and told them about their children."I think the ones thats a bit ofa bully is a bit like hydeiko was with me when we were growing up, allways bossy..i think that one is going to come out first and boss his poor brother around."he put his head to abbys belly."You settle down in there young man, quit picking on mamachan and your brother."he nodded when she asked about them staying the night."You mean the room you let me and hyde stay in when obachan brought us here that one summer? oh abby we spent many a happy summer here..sallyann taught us how to cook, well me anyways, hyde cant cook but she can bake as sally ann taught how to."he said softly."Im sorry i didnt recognise you both at first, but you see i carry a picture of you as what you looked like when i was a litte boy."he said softly.he nodded to abby."Yes it looks like we are staying, i think it was fate we ended up here today."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top