The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Abby sighed "Im sorry I guess im just nervouse, first time mother and all, also this ceramoney has got me on tender hooks too" sh said . She smiled slightly as he patted her hand teling her what she had used aong side the magical ingrediants "no wonder they settled " she said now feeling better in her self , she smirked as she spotted the lipstick on grandpa san's kimono collar knowing they had been up to the same as they had she relaxed a little around them nw hoping she didn't mess up the ceramony but she knew s lng as she had him on hr arm she would be fine.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Gackt patted her hand again."I know abby, i might not seem nervous now, but wait untill they come into the world, i'll be a nervous wreck."he said softly. He smiled when she said no wonder the babies settled with the potion."so you see, obachan is very wise, shes had many years of healing and helping mothers bring their babies into the world."he laughed again when grandpasan tried to wipe his collar off then spoke to them."Grandchildren i belive it time to go but first your grandmother and i would like to give you a small gift."obachan moved a box wrapped in a black scarf made of silk adorned with a gold dragon and blue dragon , the two dragons locked in an embrace, on the scarf also were smaller dragons two in one corner identical and purple the other a jade one.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Abby smiled and nodded "so true " she said turning to face them as grandpasan spoke softly, seeing the box she looked at Gackt then back to it she saw the elegant black cloth and dragon that sat on it "its beatutful " she said softly wondering what lay inside and why they were passing it on the them, then she smiled as she realised , to pass on the legacy of the kazama to there children. She looked to Gackt expecting him to take the box first seeing he was the male in the soon to be new family and the head of it.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Gackt nodded as she said so true and then turned as grandpasan talked to them he smiled when she looked at the box and said that it was beautiful. He carefully unwrapped the cloth and folded then opened the black laquer box that had more dragons in it, he swung open the door on the box and inside lay a mon(family crest)
half of the crest which was done up in oyx was a blue dragon in lapis lazuli and gold dragon in the purest of gold, the dragons were locked in an embrace. "we've chosen this for you as you join each other, abbychan we made the azure dragon the symbol of your famiily to use as the kari crest and ours the golden dragon of the kazama which gackt has been given on birth, in time when your children marry they will use their dragons on their mon along with their spouses crest, like my wife did when she married me, her families symbol was chosen to be a phoneix."he said as he opened another side of the box and showed them obachan and his crest."You've been chosen to carry all the mon of the kazamas abbychan, you are now among the chosen protectors of the kazama dragon legacy, tomorrow after sword and shadow training you will be given your family sword and name, welcome to the family little granddaughter."granpachan said as he walked to abby and huged her and kissed her cheek."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Abby looked at the mon reatching out her hand she touched it gently "its beautiful" she smiled and couldn't help think that the dragons embracing was so like them as she could not kep her hands from him she loved him so much, she loked at him when she spoke of her being among the chosen protectors of the kazama dragon legacy she felt proud but yet a little scared she felt apart of something much bigger than herself or that of her family but they must have know , why else tell her about the kazama's and what they could do. Looking at Gackt with loving eyes when granpachan walked over she gently huged him back "I am hounred to be known as your granddaughter" she said softly smiling as she felt him kiss her cheek she felt at last in side her at peace her past now could truly be laid to rest and she could lok forward to two hapy healthy children and a loving husband who she would love till the day she died at his side.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Gackt smiled when abby touched the familys mon"Yes it is isnt it, it's been in the family for every generation of kazama's, that one mon with the dragon and the crysthamum is one the emperor gave to one of our ancestors ages ago."Grandpachanand obachan watched as she marvled over the newmon and knew that they had made the right choice."Do not worry little grandaughter you will not shoulder this alone you have gackuto and the two little dragons inside you to help as well as all of the kazama clan in what ever you need help with in future."he said as he patted her hand. He smiled when she hugged him back."I am honored to be known as your grandfather, it's not everyday we kazama's get to add another goregous creature to our family."obachan preteneded to swat grandpachans bottom."Shame on you sabrith flirting with little dragons bride." grandpachan laughed. "Ah yes then there is my goregous dragon as well, i allways did like them tall with those long legs."he said with a wink to obachan who blushed and called him an old charmer."You better watch out for these kazama men abbychan they are smooth talkers who will get you into mischef." Obachan then clapped her hands."allright everyone come now and lets go, we have to go to the store and get the paper offerings for the ceramony and i want to get some candied ginger for abbychans stomach."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Abby could not help but smile at Grandpachan and obachan's antics as she felt her own cheeks turn slightly pink at his compliment looking at Gackt as she slipped her hand into his holding it tight, her other slipped to her stomach as obachan mentioned candied ginger for her stomach a she felt her stumach turn slightly she looked at Gackt "do you have one of those viles of anti sickness potion?" she asked closing her eyes as she felt it slowly growing worse " I really should make that apointment at the hospital might even get to see them when they do the ultrasound" she took a deep breath in as she knew the potion obachan must be wearing off quicker due to her nervouse state over the ceramony.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Gackt held her hand as he laughed at his granfather."You'll have to excuse him abby, he's a fool for pretty girls, besides that do you think we both have good taste in picking out the women we are married to, well in my case going to be married, but you get the point.he nodded when she said did he have any vials of the anti sickness potion and produced two more and handed them to her. he nodded again when she said she should make that appointment to the hosptial."Yes i would like to see our children and see if they are healthy, i dont really care what gender they are long as they are healthy."he said softly.Obachan looked at abby and walked over to her and put a hand on her head. "be at peace abbychan be at peace."she said softly as her eyes glowed softly then went to normal.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Abby took the potion and felt the nausier subside again , when Obachan placed her hand on her forehead she sddenly felt her nervusness leave and she felt fine again , smiling she placed the empty vile in her bocket "thank you Obachan i fell much bettter now" she said with a bright smile " shouldn't we make our move gackt, and i am the same i just want them healthy " she smiled "whether they are boys or girls or one of each, because they are gackts and mine I will cherish them " she could not help look at him and smile "even if for the next 6 month i will be kicked but little dragon feet" she chuckled feeling like all eyes would be on her and her expanding tummy.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Gackt smiled when abby felt better and obachan worked her magic on her. he nodded when she said that they should make their move."Yes we need to be going ."he said softly to her and kissed her hand. "I would be excited if we had sons though, to carry on the kazama name, but either way i will be happy because they are ours sunflower, song of my heart. "he laughed when she said they would be kicking for six months. "Yes especially now that they've had part of your training sunflower, i fear you really will have two little dragons living in there. "obachan and granpachan opened the door for them to leave."grandpasan excited because we are taking his car to the offering store and back to the shrine for the ceramony ."he said as the walked down the corridors with his grandparents."I cannot wait to be home after this, after the training and then we've a wedding to plan and a house in england to find as our jobs at hogwarts begin then, i think obachan was going to give us her and grandpachans residence in liverpool or the one in london, which ever one you'd like to live in."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top