The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Abbysmied "yes we should " she let her arm slip around his waist as they moved inside , she quickly moved to the bed room and out of ehr kimono deciding on a pair of jeans and a gray tee-shirt , now comfortable she headed for his kitchen to make the soup. Taking out alarge pan she gathered her ingrediants then sat down with a pen to wite it down so if they wanted it the cook could make it in case she could not make it .
"
Romanian Ciorba Soup

6 quarts water
8 large potatoes, cubed
1 cup green beans, cut
2 large carrots, sliced thin
8 tomatoes
1 head cabbage, cut into 1” chunks
3 onions, chopped finely
4 large dill pickles, chopped
1 6 oz. can tomato paste
4 green peppers, chopped
2 stalks celery, sliced thinly
basil, oregano, and thyme to taste

Bring water to a boil. Add potatoes, carrots, and celery. Add green beans. Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes. Add to soup. In a bowl, mix tomato paste with 1 cup of hot soup[ stock from pot until smooth. Add all back to pot and stir. Add cabbage. In a wok or skillet, brown onions and green peppers lightly, then add to pot. Cook until cabbage is tender- about 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Add parsley, dill pickles and herbs. Salt and pepper to taste
" she finished writing it and smiled as she gathered the thigns she needed , soon it simmered on the stove as she humed happliy to her self , looking at the spice rack she smiled as she recognised one from ehr child hood taking some Coriander Seed she crushedit and sprinkled it into the soup then tasted it and smiled at feeling as if her own mother could have made it.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Gackt was glad to get rid of his kimono. He hated those things, pefering his suits and causal clothing , but he had been wanting to be respectful. He donned his brown short sleeve t-shirt and his black jeans and white trainers and headed for the kitchen .he found that abby had allready beaten him to the kitchen and was allready making head way into the soup making."No fair sunflower, i thought we were making this soup together, its no fun if i have to watch you do all the work"he said softly as he snaked an arm around her waist and gave her a kiss.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 am

Abby smiled feeling his arm around her waist and him kiss her. "ah, but if you'd have helped you'd have seen my secret ingrediant, here, taste" she lifted a spoon with some of the soup on making sure it was not too hot, she smiled as he tasted it , she had a feeling it was just as her mother made, for one secret igrediant he did provide even when he was not in the room, his love, each ingrediant that she put in to it went with a loveing thought of him and their children "do you think the twins will like it?" she asked smelling the aroma that drifted from the pot and around the room as if entising every one to come and eat , she hoped garndpasan dn obasan were'nt too busy to try it too.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Gackt pretended to pout when she said if he had helped he would have seen the secret ingrideiate.he tasted the soup when she lifted it to him."it's just as good as i remember it tasteing, you did such a good jobwatashi no ai (my love)". he kissed her cheek and sniffed the soup, it smelt delicious to him ,he was happy was such a good cook, that was one thing he loved about her, that they both loved the joy of cooking good food for their loved ones, and the love of good food."yes i think the twins will like it, there momasan is such an excellent cook."he said softly."I wonder what is keeping obachan and grandpasan?did we wear them out today?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 pm

abby smiled when he said it was good placing the spoon to the right of the pot and picking up another to stir "I hope not i made enouph to feed an army " she said with a grin one hand resting on his with she gently pulled to rest over her tummy, for some reason she felt better with his hand there like the babies she carried enjoyed it and becamed lulled by his closness to them. She sighed a she lent back on him slightly "I could so use that dip in the springs about now, i feel so stiff still " she said turning to face him her arms wrapped around his waist as she looked at him "its ether that of i am still geting tired from carrying our children" she said resting her head on his chest as she smiled..
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Gackt smiled at her."mmmm, well perhaps they hit the springs , i know grandpasans shoulder was bothering him, you two really need to cook together at home sometime."he said softly as he snuck another taste of the soup. He gently stroked her stomach as she talked about getting into the springs."Yes me too im a bit stiff too from training, but lets go to the springs a bit away from obchan and grandpasan, i want them to have alone time, they don't get do that lately with grandpasan running everything and then obachan with her healing and then her own meetings with the other kazama businesses as well, it just seems my whole family is allwaysso busy and doesnt have time enough to even sit down, i think the wedding will bea welcome rest for them, especialy my chichi and mamasan, you'll love them abby, i think they are arriving the day after we come home."he said softly. "Got an owl from them, ill read it to you later, i think its from them both from okinawa, from my childhood home"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Abby felt him rub her tummy nd could not help close her eyes "I think the babies like your closness they seem to settle when you do that even as small as they are still " she said feeling slightly relaxed "I'd like to meet your perants ,its just ashame they can not meet mine" she said holding his arms around her "sounds like the kazamas have quite a busness empire " she said quickly she moved to turn down her soup and then off before it burnt "could we go now my love dragon before we eat , I'd be much happier if we could" she said moving closer to him her head now resting against his neck as she getnly kissed just below his ear.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Gackt smiled."I think its because they know you are calm when we are together and thats why the settle down so good even as small as they are, they know their chichi and mamasan soothe each other and they feel the love we have for each other, now as to the springs since you nicely turned off the soup we can go to the springs."he nodded as she said she wished that her parents could have met his."Yes that would have been a nice thing."he smiled as she kissed his ear. He took her hand and led her to the hallway and grabbed a few towels out the linen closet and lead her out behind the shrine to the springs, he spide obachan and grandpasan in their bathing suits in the hotest springs. He lead abby away from them to the more secluded and not as hot bigger spring. "here we are madam, now we can go with the bathing suits provided over in that changing stall over there or we can go in the all together, i dont care which, but if we do go in the alltogether dont worry about being seen, as you see it cant be seen since there is that big wall in between this one and the next as to give people privacy.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Abby nodded "yes that must be it" she said smiling as he took her hand and lead her out to a large spring passing one with obachan and grandpasan allready enjoying the water, she spied obachan masageing grandpasan's shoulder as he lent back on him. soon they moved to one that was further away and partly hid by a wall she smiled as she heard Gackt say they could use the suits but decided to go for nothing as why should she hide herself from him it was not as if he hadn't seen it before. Slipping out of ehr clothes she slipped into the water , hearing laughter from below in the other pool "sounds as if there enjoying the water as much as i am " she said sighing as she lent back feeling the warm water wash over her belly as it poked just above the water even though she was not showing she looked at her tummy to her she could see a slight bump where it was once flat and smiled.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Gackt nodded as she smiled and they passed obachan massaging grandpasans shoulder, he was glad his grandfather was getting alone time with obachan, they needed it. as they moved away from them and to the private hot spring he smiled as she said it sounded like obachan and grandpasan were having fun."Most likely, as i said they usally act like newlyweds when they are together."he said softly to her as he watched her undress and enter the water without a bathing suit he decided to do the same as she had seen him in the alltogether many times so he was fine. He smiled as he spied her previously flat stomach showing a slight bump."Feeling better are we?"he said softly as he swam next to her and kissed her cheek.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top