The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Abby watched closly as she made her arm go limp amazed at what a small touch could do , she hard her words and nodded "yes Obachan" she said she moved to the dummy and began praticing but she could not quite match ths exact spot that Obachan had , but kept at it focasing on it concentrating till she finally managed to copy just how Obachan had moved she repeted it several times then kept ging till she felt she the same spot over and over. Her arm ached but she knew she had to keep going keep practicing . she didn't notice how long she ahd been practicing as when she stopped she noticed the sun starting to set and she turned to Obachan facing ehr she kjust looked at her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Obachan watched abby very thoughtfully noteing how she improved each time she hit the dummy."Very good sunflowerchan, very very good for your first day, now on me please and then we will be done and you can go and join little dragon and eat and relax and then we can all go and do the ceramony at the ancestors graves, let me know when you are ready to begin."obachan waited for abby paitnetly then lowered the lights in the room , obachans eyes began to glow in the room."Now remember what i said, dont be afraid, im only here to help you and right now i do need to be a bit scary but you wont be under any harm from me." she said as she sneaked up behind abby and showed her fangs pretended to try and eat her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Abby at first was fearful as the lights lowered her eys slowly becomeing acustomed to the dim light yert she could hear Obachan moving suddenly she stood right beside her for a split second she froze but then as if something else kicked in she spun hitting her on the arm and stepped several paces back away from her to catch herself she stood one leg sligtly back side on to Obachan, her hands at her sides, her face focused as she had been in the practice. She looked as if she had always stood that way
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Obachan smiled in the darkness ."Very good sunflower!very good! now coould you undo that nerve pinch now im starting to get a cramp in my leg, im not a spring chicken like you and gackuto."she said to her ,feeling so very proud of abby right now. obachan was so proud of abby she thought of another reward for her as soon as she could get to her husband and gackt and tell them how el she did.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Abby closed her eyes then opened them stepping forward she moved quicky around her hitting the spot as she moved , but returning to stand in the same spot as if she had never moved the only sigh she had moved was her breathing her chest rose and felt twice before returning to normal. Standing there she watched her closely she wanted to be with Gackt and the hot springs.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 pm

obachan shook her arm back into circulation and then took out her wand and raised the lights as her eyes stoppped glowing."I think if you can face down a five hundred and thrity eight year old vampire i think you can be ready for just about anything, but you see what i ment about becoming like water?you have to adapt to your surroundings, adapt to your advisary, use their disadvantage to your advantage, like for instance a males dissavantage and forgive me for be so frank, is to strike them in the groinal area, that disables them so bad , you'll be able to run away with plenty of time to be safe, it's mean but mighty effective, also even better if you know the nerve tenique because it hurts them even worse, better still if you have long nails."she said with a laugh to abby as she took out a trunk and opened it. Inside was obachans wedding kimono and veil."I think you've earned this sunflowerchan you are well on your way to becomeing a kazama dragon."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Abby stood as the lights raised she listened as she spoke of where to hit a male , when she mentioned about long nails Abby looked down at ehr hands , hers were not shourt bot now long ether , she decided she would give them a bit more length just to be on the safe side. watching her she saw her take out a trunk dn open it inside she saw the most beautiful light puick weding kimono "its beautiful obachan " she said moving closer to look "you wish me to wear this on my wedding day?" she asked a smile threatening to breake onto her face.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm

The old womans face lit up as abby said the wedding veil and kimono was beautiful."Yes abbychan it is my wish if you could, you and i are a great deal alike and it occured to me that you too feel like an outsider like i did when i first met mr midori, i was so scared and frightened his family wouldnt like me, he had a brother that made it quite hard for me, gackt's great uncle wasnt mean you see but very protective of his twin, a young woman from their village had broke my husbands heart two years before and he thought this english woman was going to steal his brother away and break his heart, so he tried to trick me sometimes by dressing up as his brother but i allways knew it wasnt him and it made him so mad that he couldnt trick me, then finally he understood that i loved his brother so much, that i was wiling to do anything for him, even including fighting his mother for his hand in marriage, you see in the midori family they have a very modern way of thinking, it's the girls that have to fight their mother for the boys hand in marriage."she said with a wink."very good thing gacktutos grandfather got me to the monks to train eh?"she put the the veil upon abby head and smiled."You see it fits perfectly, but i will understand if you would wish your own , we can get you a new dress for the reception if you would like, now lets go find out dragons and tell them how well you did and then we can go out to eat and then do the ceramony for your family, and then you and that young grandson can go to the spring while me and gackts grandfather have our date night."she said with a happy smile.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Abby stood listening to her as she spoke of how she met and of Gackts gran fathers brother "I guess im lucky Gackt has a sister or i might be in your position and yes I do feel bit out of my depth " she said hanging her head , she looked up as she felt obachan place the vile on her head "yes I think it would be best to save your dress if i change into a new one for the reception but i would be proud to wear yours for my wedding" she said and smiled , taking off the vail she placed it into the case gently letting her fingers brush the silk fabric of the kimono as she smiled as she spoke of the dragons "yes please obachan I feel I would rest easier knowing it was done" she said looking at her the hurt clear in her eyes.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Obachan nodded quietly when abby said she was glad gackt had a sister instead of a brother."Yes well, you do have to spar with hydeiko some time in the future when we finish your training after your pregnancy."she sai softly as she helped abby pack up the kimono and veil."Yes i think with us both being western women so to speak, it would be good for you to have something you can dance in at the reception,i know gacktou will ditch his kimono after the wedding for some styleish suit ."she said with a laugh. "I think we'll go shopping the day after training and pick up something for you and gackuto."you arent out of your depth sunflowerchan you just are new to learning this that is all, you'll progess each day you'll se, after all you've got those two in there helping you."she said again as she took out her wand and whisked all the training things out of sight."allright then, lets go find the boys so we can all get the ceramony done and then do what we are going to do later."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top