The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Abby smiled as he lent down and spoke to her tummy her hand gently playing with his hair as he did, she could not help when the second shooting star shot across the hevans that it was some one telling them she did indeed carrying twins "I agree I am still getting use to teh idea that there is two living things inside me growing" she sighed and let against him "I can not wait for our speciel time when i am like a ballon" she picked up a cushion and placed it on her tummy "see the beached whale look" she said grinning at him as she patted her cushion tummy. Grinning she looked up at him "but I will love every minet , I am happy your grandfather is happy " she could not help but give a contented sigh a she let gainst him "do you rember when we first met, the stars shone bright then too" she moved the pillow and turned to face him "what about Sakura for a girl it means Cherry blossom "she said leaning her head on his chest as she heard his heart beating gently inside " may be Shou for the boy it means Soar , somthing i saw in my dream in the car that day,I think it was a premanition"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Gackt smiled as he raised his head up from her belly. "yes but it will all work out and when its their time to come into the world what a blessing it will be."he said softly as he kissed her belly again. he laughed when she put a cushion on her tummy "You arent a beached whale to me , you'll be more like a juicy ripe peach, and you know how much i love peaches."he said with a very naughty wink. he smiled again when she said his granfather was happy."Yes i am too glad he is happy, that man has seen a great deal and i think its time to bring more happiness into his and obachans lives."he said softly to her."Now mamasan on the other hand im sure shes out there some where dragging chichi all over buying this baby thing and that ."he said laughing at the idea. "But then chichi will be out buying this baby toy and that and dont be suprised if he brings home some sort of animal home for them."he said laguhting again. He grew serious when abby mentioned the first time they met. "Yes i was afraid you wouldnt notice me and i was such a twerp , showing off to get you to look at me, i almost missed the sorting."he began to be in deep thought when she mentioned names . "Ive allways like the name sora for a girl it means sky but sakura is a good name too, and i like shou, obachan allways liked the name margret, it was her mothers name. "
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:23 pm

abby smiled "we will have to wait and see if its a boy and a girl or two girl or even two boys" she said " hope not a cat , it would have to spend the next nine months out side" she said "I wouldn't want to put it threw that " Abby started to feel slightly sleepy she was not sure if it was from the days events or the pregnancy but she gave a soft yawn and rested against him " I asked that obachan be there when they are born , I feel it would be right for her to be there and i don;'t mean because she i a healer but because I like her and want her to be who our children see first when there born, besides you and i"she said smiling up at him, moving she gently kissed his cheek "you were never a twerp, you caught my eye and kept it , I was too much of a wall flower to actually talk to you"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Gackt smacked his head "Two boys, can you imagine two little gackutos running around?we'd have our hands full morning, noon and night, but then it might not be so bad having two boys or two girls, two little sunflowers like you, hopefully nothing like how my sister hydeiko was growing up, she was a handful."he said teasingly about his sister."she's not that bad, she was jsut such a tomboy when we were little she never liked wearing a dress unless it was for obachan."he held her when she leaned against him and kissed her hair. "it's good you asked for obachan, she was there at many a birth in our family and she was the one the first faces hyde and i saw besides chichi and mamasan."he said softly."obachan is something else though isnt she abby, im glad you two are likeing each other."he laughed when she said he was never a twerp when they were younger."yes i suppose i did catch your eye, i was doing one handed head hand stand up the staircase to the sorting so, i guess i did at that."he said with a wink."and you were not a wallflower! you were just shy, i thought you were the prettiest thing ive ever seen and of course i still do, i love how your hair sparkles in the sun and the moonlight, and your eyes are the prettiest shade of azure, also your shyness was much needed after all those stupid girls running and chaseing me and pulling my hair and at me, thats why i was allways running everywhere and hideing...thats why i pulled you into that broom cupboard that one time, to get a chance to talk to you and to properly kiss you, i didnt think that kiss in the great hall at breakfast had been a proper kiss, it was more of kiss to let everyone know you had stole my heart."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Abby smiled as she rembered that day she had wondered why he had chose her to pull in to the closet "that kiss stole my heart too" she said looking back at him "I like how your hair feels to me, like silk between my fingers and how you can get me to do things i never would have dreamed of doing and yes, i think the one handed head hand stand up the staircase may have done it" she grinned "do you rember the look on the girls faces when you kissed me in the hall , they looked like thunder and lightning would come from there ears, especily haley she always had a soft spot for you and wanted you for herself" she said moving to wrap her arm around him "As for our children I am not worryed what they will be I just want them to be health and happy, so they can play at your feet and learn from there chichi " she said smiling as she took his hand resting it back on her tummy again
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Gackt laughed when she said that the kiss they shared in the broom closet stole her heart"Yes well remember when we came out? we had potions next and i forgot to wipe your lipstick off my mouth and color and you were all rumpled still, that old professor of ours hit me on the head and said i should have been a good boy with you, remember? though he did give me a spell to enchant your roses i gave to you at the valentines dance."he laughed again when she said it was his hand stand that did it."yes well that was purely to show you i'd do about anything to woo you, still do."he said with a wink. he then threw his head back with another laugh when she remembered about the girls and look on their faces when he layed a big smooch on her at breakfast and that hayley was mad too."Yes well hayley looked like her face had stuck on permenant sour puss, and the others well, what did they get for chaseing me and grabbing at me? not a thing from me ever, those girls were scary, remember you had to come and stand by the door when i took a bathe in the prefects bathroom cause they had made plans to steal my towel off me when i came out?"i hope none of our sons ever have to go threw that and if they do i hope they have a sexy girlfriend like their mother to come and save them."he said as he pulled out a letter to show her"got an owl from freddy and hayley the other day, they had their third child i belive?i think they want a big family."he said laughing as he showed abby the picture of hayley who was now fat as house and freddy who was bald as billard ball. "they both went into the ministry of magic, i think its the deparment of magical mishaps." he smield againa s she said she wanted their kids to learn from him."I want them healthly too, and i dont care what gender they come out as just as long as they are healthy and i want them to play at both our feet and learn from us both."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Abby chuckled "yes almost gave the poor profesor a heart attack , i think he hit you for that not what we did in the closet" she said smiling as she lietened some more "ow I wondered how you managed to do that spell , but they were lovley kept th box under my bed" she said smiling as she rembered how she use to sneak a look at them after classes when he wasn't around. she chuckled again when he spoke of how the girls looked like sour pusses "ow so true and i have a confeshion i only did that beacuse i liked the look of you in a towel with your shirt off, I guess i was just as bad as they were as I too wanted to know what was under that towel "she said blushing and biting her lip as she spoke. She looked at the photo and sighed "I'm glad she's happy and the ministry bet hes happy, hope i don't get that big but i guess i'll be bigger since its two not one like shes carrying" she said smiling as she touched the picture "yes I hold no malace towards her and hope they have a happy life as we are" she smiled as she lent up and kissed Gackt on his lips "I agree a child or children should learn from both perants not just one" she lent against him her hand resting on his chest as she let her fingers brush his chest gently.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Gackt laughed when she said she thought the professor hit him for giving him a hearatack almost."yes well you'd think he had never been a young man himself, which i not true obachan knew his mom and from what she knows, he was worse then that guy that transfered from durmstrang to follow hyde, and that pest was so bad we had to hex him twice so he'd leave poor hyde alone, i think after that she liked you better,i think before she only had what hayley told her to go on about you, which im glad that you two made your peace in the end, i knew you both would like each other."he said softly to her."Oh by the way, hyde has become head nurse at the school she works at, she really like taking care of the kids there she said."he said softly glad his sister was doing well."Now i hope she will meet some nice guy and settle down and have some babies herself."he said with a chuckle as she told him about her "confession" about the towel."Yes but i knew what you were up too abbychan, and did you not eventually find out what was under there after graduation, up in my tree house at my house, which by the way is still there."he said with another laugh and smiled when she said she had no malice toward hayley."yes im glad she ended up with freddy in the end, she allways did lreally love freddy, i think she only wanted me because of the way i look, not how i am which is why i love you, because i know you like how i look but you love me for more then that as i do you, and no you wont get that big , not unless you eat like a cow, which knowing you and how you like to keep your figure and plus your training you wont, you'll be nice and toned."he said softly "In a lot of places that i like."he said with a naughty smile on his lips as she rested her hand on his chest."Yes both our children will learn from us and be very smart, now speajing of us i think its time to retire to our room don't you?"he said with another naughty smile.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Abby smiled at his comment of the proffessor then looked at him over her confeshion "yes I did and haley didn't like that one bit but i did" she grinned agreeing about hyde "yes I think a good man for her would do her good "she listened more and saw teh look on his face as he sujested retiring to their room "yes Gackt I am feeling quit worn out I don't know if ts because of the excitment of the day or because i know i carry our children now" she said "I guess its because i just want to rest with you " she said her cheeks turning bright red as she spoke her hand moved up his back.

standing slowly up she waited for Gackt her hand resting instintivly over her tummy as if protecting her presiouse load with in her hair still in the conditon obachan had put it to her suprise " obachan gave me this Kimono , she used her combs to tidy my hair the ones she used " she sid as they walked slowly back inside , Abby was glad when she found no incence burning she had just got use to ehr stomach not feeling quezy any more she stopped in the corridor "do we have to sleep apart?" she asked now concerned because of where they were.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Gackt nodded when when she said that she did and hayley didnt like it one bit."yes well, hayley isnt the love of my life and only the love of my life gets to see what under that towel eveytime."he said with another wink. he smiled when she spoke of hyde.'yes she'll calm down more with someone to love im sure of that, she used to have a big crush on my best friend but at school nothing came of it, you remember he said he was sort of too shy to talk to her, i imagine hyde kind of scared him but i bet if they met up now he wouldnt be so shy around her, last time i spoke with him he was at healers confernce in tokoyo, perhaps we can arrange in future for them to meet up again."he said softly knowing that his best friend would do hyde a world of good an settle her down."also i have to send him an owl telling him hes going to be a god father soon enough."he said smileing at her."I remember he and ryu had a few crushes on you as well if i recall., i remember a few valentine candy boxes sent by them to you in the great hall."he nodded when she said she was worn out."probably a bit of both my lovely girl, it has been an eventful day.He kissed her when she moved her hand up his back. "my back was feeling rather knotted thank you sunflower, your warm little hand feels nice."

he took abbys other hand and looked at her when she metioned the combs and the kimono."yes she must think highly of you if she gave you her combs and the kimono makes you look very lovely." as they made their way to the corridor she smiled when she asked if they had to sleep apart."No, we have a room in the wing obachan and grandfather are in, but our room is not near theirs, the monks are in the wing farthest away from us. "he said softly. "Obachan convince yoshi and rightly so that it would be better and less stresful for you to have me with you, and she got him to lift the ban as she knows best about what will be good for you and i think she understands your need for me to be with you."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top