The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Abby sighed when he said they had a room together her arm sipping round his waist "thats is good I don't think i could cope sleping apart from you for so long " she said smiling "Ilike the feel of you against me as we sleep"she said stifaling a second yawn "I am sorry" she said as they walked down the corridoors to their room, abby opened the door and waited for Gackt to enter before closing it behind her.

As soon as it was she sighed leaninf against the wood as the tiredness caught up with her slowly she turned to face him and moved to the bed s she slowly slipped out of the kimono placing it on a stand not far away from the bed. now in just her underwear she moved back to the bed and sat down removing the combs her har cascded over her shoulders , she looked down at them held in her hands the jade glinting in the light and she smiled as she then placed them beside the bed. Looking up she smiled "hansom as allways my dragon" she said admiring the curve of his back as he stood in font of her with out his shirt off.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Gackt patted her hand as they walked the corridors."Neither can i sunflower, that ban would have killed me if i couldnt have you near to me."he said softly loving the way she smiled at him."I like you too, and i like the way you smell too and hearing you sleep too."he said as she yawned as they entered their room and she shut the door. he watched her as she slipped out the kimono and undressed he also removed his shirt,shoes,socks and pants off , and went to put on his pajama bottoms. He smiled as he finished seeing her long hair spiill down. "lovely as ever future mrs kazama, but glad you like the way i look, shall i do my model walk for you?it allways made you laugh as recall, remember when i took your uniform and you took mine and we dressed as each other for the halloween ball at school?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Abby smiled then giggled "yes every one thought it was funny too" she said "and i like the sound of that , Mrs Kazama " she said trying on the name she slipped on her silk slip that she wore and lay waiting for him to follow into bed her head resting gently on the pillow under her as she wtached him.

as he lay down she placed her across his chest as she felt the warm tingel she alswys got from him when they were close this time she felt it strong in her belly so much so she cupped it in her hand "I think our children can sense your close, my tummy tingles when i am close to you" she said smiling "even with them still tiny they know your close." she rested her head on his chest once more as she sighed loving the feeling of tingling from her tummy .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Gackt nodded."yes you made a chaming me and i thought i was vry pretty as you."he said with alaugh.he said as he pulled back the covers and slipped in next to her. as she snuggled near him he put a protective arm around her . "Yesi think they do too, and i think like you they like having me close , protecting them and their mummy."he said softly as he kissed each side of her belly."Good nigth and sweet dreams little ones."he said softly to his still forming children very happy he was going to be a chichi.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Abby smiled as he said night to their children in her tummy " I know they do " she said softly as he moved up to lay beside her her day had changed from one of the trainning to now one of not just her any more but their children safe inside her "I still feel i should still train, even if its to protect our children, if he should come around again."she said she felt her body give an involintry shiver at the thought that the dingitory even getting close to her now that she carried Gackt's children in her womb. Moving to look at him "is it bad of me to still want to?" she asked hoping he would see her way , she wanted nothing to hurt their children lest of all a man who took his pleasure from hurting women.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Gackt nodded as shesaid she knew the children did and then she felt that she should train to protect their unborn children. "I agree sunflower, that is why obachan and i will be doing your training , obachan knows what you've been threw i think thats why she requested the morning training be done with you two alone while im training with grandfather." he snuggled closer to her nd put a protective arm around her waist and one hand on her stomach."No it's not bad of you to want to protect our children, you are their mother, it is prefectly normal ."he said softly to her as he kissed her cheek. "after all he must be delt with, if we dont take him down , he'll keep doing his scummy persuits to if not you then another poor woman." he went and reached over to the bedside table and pulled something out."I was going to wait to give you this but since this talk is taking place i thought you should know, i took the liberty of provdiing a proper funeral and burial for your family, they were buried two days before we arrived here at the shirine among the kazama family, the monks and obachan mourned for them and did up their funreral grandly, we are to go and burn paper offerings to them tomorrow before training, i hope you did not mind in this, i also had their grave markers done up with the dragon symbols of the family if that was allright, i gave your father the symbol of the onyx dragon and your mother the symbol of cinnabar dragon, your sister was given the symbol of the opal dragon. "
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Abby listened as her spoke of her family, she held him tight a tear leaving her as as he said he had buried her family with his giving each a dragon name , moving she held him with her face against his chest "it is the best thing that you could have done for me, other than our children " she said as tears trickled down her face now she knew her family truly were at peace along side his "ow , Gackt I love you so much " she held him around his neck "Yes we will finaly i can let them be at peace knowing that I and our children are happy and will be safe for allways" she rested her head on his shoulder facing him she cried tears of happiness for her family.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Gackt stroked her cheek when she cried happy tears as she layed her head on his chest. "Yes well i thought it best that they should be at peace, it's the least i could do considering how they died, now their souls are at rest and they are looking after us along with the kazama's , so they Kazama's and Kari's are one now."he said softly to her. "Tomorrow after training we'll go and get paper offerings for them, obachan put her best flowers in special vases by their graves with sttrict instruction they be changed when they begin to wilt, she had special vases made with each dragon on it."he said softly to her as she weeped."Yes and at the oban festival which is soon we can light paper laterns for them as well as the rest of the family and set them out in the water."he kissed the top of her head as she conitnued to cry. "I think we should have pictures of them carried into the wedding and placed in honor at the reception don't you?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Abby wiped away her tears and nodded "I agree it would be like they are there for us" she said " I think me carrying our children is their blessing to us both " she said with a deep sigh but a small smile " I love you even more for doing that, I agree at the oban festival we will light one for each family one for the kazama's and one for the kari's" she placed her hand on her tummy "though i think they allready are joined in our children" she felt happy more than she had ever in her life , her family were with his ancestors she could just imagine her father looking down on them smiling at the thought of grand children and at the thought of an hier to continue the blood line of the Kari.

She moved to face him gently kissing his lips but lingering her lps resting on his before she pulled back to look at him "I look forward now to our wedding even more so now, i want to be Mrs Kazama with all my heart and soul " he could not help gently kiss his lips again as she chuckled "do you rember when i got in trouble at the valentines dance for slapping that boy because he kissed me when you were around." she lay her had on his chest "he deserved it , I was yours, even then" she looked up at him "you never told me how you got back at him?" she asked but a yawn caught her off guard "ow , guess thats for another day" she rubbed his chest lightly,
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Gackt nodded to her."Yes our children will be a blessing to everyone."he smoothed her hair as she rested it on his chest."Yes thats a good idea for the oban festival, we get to dance too."he said softly to her with a yawn ."I think if we should have a daughter or son one their middle names should be Kari so the name stays in the family like my middle is avery, which is obachan's maiden name. He thought that all the ancestors would now look after them and guide them now that they were all at peace. "I would have liked to have known your family sunflower, do you think they would have approved of me?."

he then returned her kiss when she kissed him."Yes im also looking forward to our wedding and i want you to be mrs kazama will all my heart and soul too."he laughed when she said she remembered the time she got in trouble for smacking alex wolfe."Yes i remember it took alll i had not to murder him on the spot and just to insult him."he said with a yawn."Though i did admire you for smacking him he needed to be smacked." he yawned again."thats for another day sunflower the story is far too long to tell right now."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top