The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 10 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Abby sighed "yes i agree if we have a son he will have Kari as his middle name , kari kazama, " she smiled seeing him yawn too "I like that " slowly she closed her eyes still resting on him "you are tired , sleep my love dragon" she sid chuckling at her new name for him , ths was one that she would only call him in the privacy of ther bed chambers. She felt the tingel again from her tummy and smiled "shush sleep little ones, your father and mother are tired" she said softly her voice almost singing as she spoke, her hand resting over her still flat tummy as she drifted off to sleep her body resting on his her ear listening to the sound of his heart beating.

Abby woke the next morning her arm draped over Gackt chest as she lay half turned on her side , she smiled s she felt the sun against ehr bck warming it she also felt the warmth from her tummy as if to say her unborn children wanted food. she rolled to her back smiling , he smile faded only slightly a she rembered just what it was they had to do this morning. She wanted to wanted this and so turned to lay aganst Gackt her fingers playing with his soft hair.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Gackt nodded as they settled on a middle name."and yes then we can name him what ever first name we decide on later hmm?"he said with another yawn ,fighting sleep because he wanted to be with her but he had been so tired."Love dragon?keep that up and i might have to live up to my name in the moirning."He fell asleep with his head on her belly.

gackt awoke with his head on abbys hip,he smied when he felt the sun on his side of the bed, he smiled as he drempt of his children and his wife and the life they had together. he frowned when he realised it was training morning, he had to train with grandpachan and then help obachan with abby. he felt abbys hand in his hair."good morning my lotus dragon."he said softly to her as he smiled.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Abby smiled as she heard his voice "morning my love dragon" she said softly "I see you wanted to get close to our children last night " she said smirking brushing her hands over his cheek "I'd rather have you up here than down there" leaning down she kisssed him her hand resting on his chest then gently moving to his waist.

"we have something important to do this morning " she said softly with a gentel smile just apearing on her lips "something important to both our familys "she didn't want to leave the bed she wanted him to hold her and take her, making her his alll over again as he ahd in the tree house so may years ago, but she knew honering her family was something she wanted to do as well
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Gackt yawned as he awoke, he heard abby call him her love dragon and nodded when she said he had wanted to be close to the children last night and smirked when she said she rather have him near her lips."I'd rather be there too. he touched her cheek when he felt her hand at his waist.

He frowned when she said the had something important to do that was important to both famlies."Yes i know but i'd rather spend the day in bed with you to be honest , but we cant let them down and i know i do not want to let grandpa down when he came all this way to finish my training."he said softly as he burried his face in her hair."can't we have ten maybe twenty more minutes?"he said as he wanted her badly this morning but then groaned as he remembered his grandfather and obachan were probably up allready and dressed and eating breakfastright now.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Abby sighed lovcinghim against her "I am sure they will understand" she said running her hand up his back gentle caressing his muscles with her fingers as she turned to face him she sighed as she looked into his eyes "I hope our son has your eyes, he will make every girl faint just by looking at them "he said brushing his hair out of his eyes her heart beat fast as she lent down and kissed him on his lips again "I think obachan is a lot more understandng than you think" she said smiling as her hand moved lower as she looked at him teasingly. she felt being close to him today would keep her from being too sad. her hand found its prize had held it tight as she grinned.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"Im sure they will."gackt said softly as he felt her hands run up his back and massage his back."You play dirty future mrs kazama, i guess ill just have to bend to your will then wont i."he said softly when she commented about his eyes and hoped their son had his eyes."Oh i don't know about that, now if our daughter looks anything like you, im going to have to buy a nice big staff and me ,grandpa,chichi and our sons are going to be sitting on the porch waiting for her boyfriends to bring her home."he said softly to her. He laughed when she said obacham is alot more understanding then he thought."Oh i would not be suprised, her and grandpa are old but i doubt they are dead yet, those too still act like wild teenagers sometimes, one time i was making breakfast and went to find them and found them snogging like two teenagers being caught."he said with a laugh. then he felt her hand move lower and teasing him. he let out a soft whimper."Keep that up sunflower and we wont be going anywhere today."he said as he snaked his lower and squeezed her bottom."Now we are even."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Abby could not help but chuckle at his comment of obachan being cought like a teenager he aslo heardhim say about staying in bed for the day "I wish we could , ow how i wish we could but the ceramony must be done " she felt his hand on her bottom and bit hr lip "mumm yes we are , although i feel i hold the upper hand " she said as her fingers played where she rested them "now what is my love dragon going to do future chichi of our children|" she grinned loving how this was turning into a game but one she so loved, as she did him her eyes sparkling in the sunlight.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am

Gackt pretended to pput when she said the ceramony must be done and that they couldnt spend the day in bed."maybe they'll have mercy on how sore we'll be later and let us rest tomorow."he said softly as he shifted when she said she ws the one who ahd the upper hand as he felt her fingers playing where she rested them"I think what your love dragon and the future chichi of our children is going to first make sure the door is botled when you let me go and then take you into the bathroom and gain the upper hand again, thats what im going to do."he said softly to her as he went and nipped her ear.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 am

She grinned at him as he said he was going to check the door was bolted when she let him go "nope not going to happen" she said grinning at him her fingers dancing around him as she lay , she could not hels but give a sigh at the feeling of his lips against her ear as he genly nipped it this made her move her hand to caress his cheek " you tricked me" she said grinning as she let him go to check the door wqatching how he moved nd the slender curve of his back as he moved these were the things she had been drawn to when she first met him, the things she fell in love with him for and now soon she would see it every day, she sighed still smiling , she was in heaven.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Gackt smirked at her when she said that she wouldnt let him win their game but he had nipped her ear and cheated."I never said i played fair sometimes sunflower, i said i played to win."he said with a teasing laugh as he hurried to lock the door. he pulled out his wand and sealed the door with a spell that wouldnt open the door untill he and abby felt like it. he walked back to her and caught her admirieng his form."I see you there looking at me, like what you see?"he teased as he turned and did a little male model like walk for her."are you comeing to the shower or not future mrs kazama?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top