The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Abby looked at her some what relived but confused "thank you obachan Iwoke this morning with a feeling something wasn't right, guess i know now what it was. " she said "how..how long dose it last?" she asked now curiouse to know just how long she would have to engdure the sickness. She smiled at the thought of the soup somethijg light yet filling sounded just what she needed and haveing Gackt close would help ease her mind "ow we'd have to tell GACKT about.."she held her tummy as a waft of incence caught ehr "ow no" she said diving back to the sink and she was sick once more.

For the second time she looked up from it "I am begining to think these children don't like incence " she said once more brushing her hair back behind her ear as she looked at obachan "could we eat out side , I might feel better out in the fresh air" she hoped deep inside she would.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 pm

obachan patted abby's hand again."not for too long, plus ill mix up enough potion for you so it wont be so bad dear sunflowerchan."she said softly as the younger woman went to the sink again. "Yes incense does rather play up on you and i think you cant tolerate it because of the morning sickness, we'll see when they are grown weither or not they like it."she said softly agaon as she waitied for abby to finish and clean up. obachan brightened when abby said she'd like to sit outside and eat."what a splendid idea abbychan, then we'll all be able to sit and relax and in the mean time i'll speak to yoshi about that incense being a bit over whelming."she smiled when she thought about the look on her grandsons face when he would know he would be a proud papa."Oh course this does mean we'll have to plan the wedding a bit sooner but no worries, gackts mother and sister are all the women in the family will be here to help you with everything so dont you worry about a thing, obachan is having her way ,which means anything you want will be done and no one will give you trouble about it, if they do you come and tell your obachan and i'll eat them."she said with another laugh to abby. "come on then and we'll go and get that handsome grandson of mine."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Abby managed a smile as she joked about eating any one who gave her trouble, she knew things would change now especialy with her body "something to stop this sickness would be very welcome right now" she smiled again when she used the term hansome regarding Gackt , she wanted to say he was very hansome to her but she gathered that she knew that buy how she looked at him lovingly.

She moved to her side as they moved back into the room Abby stood by the open window taking in the fresh air witch seem to help her tummy, her hair even tough she braided it still now looked slighly messy and she sighed hoping she didn't look too messy, she also wondfered where th hot springs were as she felt she coud use a soak to ease off her aching feet
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Obachan nodded to her and pulled out a small vial. "mrs lee called me before you showed up, she has an ablility to know things, and i think she saw correctly about you being with child, so i took the lliberty of making up some before you got here just in case as i remembered how much i was sick when i was carrying gackts mother and uncle."she said softly to her again. a thought occured to her as she saw abbys hair."you come with me to my room first, i was going to give you two presents first but i think you should open them now , the others can wait till later as i have more as well and some for that grandson of mine."she said as she waited for abby."in my room you can freshen up and change."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Abby nodded and followed her to her room intrged by what she was going to get , though her stomach turned every so often she didn't feel as bad thanks to the potion she had taken from obachan "thank you that potion did calm my stomch a little " she said as they walked towards the bedrooms "Im still not sure i belive it , me going to be a mother, with maybe twins" she said she could not help smile at the thought "they will be loved I know that, because i love Gackt with all my heart " she could not help look to obachan "will you be there when the time comes?" she asked her "no, I want you to be here, obachan " she said hoping the woman would take it as a compliment as she was scared to death of th birth part
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 pm

"You welcome sunfloerchan and yes twins, and if they are anything like gacktuto and his sister you both will have your hands full."obachan said as they entered her room. she pulled out two wrapped gifts which were wrapped in fabric with godl sunflowers and gold dragons on them. "One is for your hair to put it up, and the other is something to change into, i went and purchased you a kimono and yes i know that you love my little dragon very much, i can see it in your face when you speak of him."she said softly to her. she smiled softly again as abby asked her if she'd be there for the birth of their children and would she help."Of course sunflowechan, im a healer did not that grandson of mine tell you? he owled for me to come for the wedding and to stay should any children be coming into the world after that, i think he had some plan in mind that mischevious grandson of mine."she said with a knowing wink to abby. "and no worries, many a kazama has been brought into this world by me and also hyde gackutos sister and his mamasan will be there, all the women of the family will be there to help and support you my dear, as well as gackts grandfather and his chichi(daddy) , which by the way gackts mother and father want dearly to meet you, they sent a gift you are to open later with a letter to the both of you."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Abby smiled and felt alot better knowing she wuld be there fo her "A real family affair " she said having never had so may people around her " have never had so many family members around me before, my family are no more" she said but if they were i know my mother would like Gackt as I do" she said with a smile she lookd at the two presants then to obachan she had nevr worn a kimono before so didn't know how to waer one , yet strangly she thought she did. she , put on white tabi socks first. as she knew some how It would be difficult to bend to put on socks after the full kimono and belt was on.then she put on the undergarment slips, somew how she knew they were called juban consisting of a white cotton top and skirt. she put on the kimono, making sure the back seam was centered.wrapping the right side of the kimono over the body, then overlap it with the left side. he also knew that Right on top of the left is only used to dress a corpse for burial. The she adjust the white slip collar to show evenly around the neck just under the kimono collar finally she took the belt and wrap it around her waist covering the koshi-himo belt. Tie the date-jime belt in the front leaving the overlapping kimono fabric visible below not too tight as to press on her tummy.

she stopped and faced obachan finally "did I do that right obachan?" she asked standing infront of her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yes dear, i couldnt have dressed you better myself, you look very pretty, very charming."she said softly to her."now my dear, if i may can i do your hair for you?"obachan said as she opened the box containing two jade combs with dragons on them ,the eyes had green emeralds in them."These abbychan belonged to my mother in law,wizard rest her soull when i married her son, gackts other grandfather, avery is my maiden name can you guess what my married name was?"obachan wanted abby to guess to see if she was a clever as gackt said she was. she went and picked up one of her fancy hair brushes for abby to help fix her hair."I think we should do an updo and braid your hair, i know when he wrote me my grandson said he liked when you braided your hair, you know when he was little his hair was so long i had to make it into a braid?he sometimes ties his hair back when he grows it long, im sure though he'll keep his hair the way you like it."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm

she sat thinking as she felt obachan takedown her hair "I wonder could it have been green or jade may be , Im sorry I gues im just not thinking right after being told that Im carrying Gackts children, its a bit of a suprise, but a welcome one " she sat quite still as she closed her eyes letting her brush her hair "i am honered you are using them with me " she said smiling as she hmmed softly feeling the gentel stroked of obachan in her hair "I like his hair just as it is now not to long but not to short, Ilike to run my fingers threw it sometimes" she felt her cheeks turn chrimson at the thought but to her his hair was as soft as silk waiting for he fingers to caress it.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:17 pm

obachan smiled at abby as she took down her beauitful hair and abby had a guess at her married name."You got it ! in english it would be green as you say but the japense name is midori , mr midori gackts grandfather is the cousin of gackts great grandfather on his fathers side of the family and the kazama's have allways been friends of my own parents and family for ages, we came so long ago i just was starting as healer..i saw gackts grandfather and fell in love with him , remind me to tell you the rest of our story later."she said with a soft tone to her voice. as she brushed abbys beautiful hair she was reminded of her own daughter and how she missed them. "yes gackt looks very handsome the way he has his hair now, reminds me of my husband, he's away on business right now but im sure he'll be delighted to meet you."
(((incdently im making a diffrent history for donna on here then the one on he and i want your help with it . you get to name grandpachan Smile ))
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top