The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm

abby smiled and smelled the calogne "smells almost as nice as you" she said grinning as she saw the little white dog bound over to them his tail wagging "looks like he enjoyed himself" she said gently rubbing the little dogs fur "but we should think about getting him a little freind" she looked at Gackt with a puppy dog look and a small smile she knew Ooogie was lonly and she felt for teh small dog "would keep him company when wre busy" she added picking Oogie up in her arms and holding him she could have sworen Gackt had that same smell and smiled. " Are you sure you don't share the same calogne?" she asked tesingly again.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Gackt nodded as abby said that oogie smelt as nice as he did."Like daddy like furry son eh?"he said laughing as oogie bounded over to them wagging his tail."Yes abby he looks like had loads of fun and i promise to ring ryu as soon as training is done so we can check out the two females he has, ones a poodle like oogie and ones a french bulldog, so we'll take oogie down there to pick and see which he gets on with, i agree with you he needs a little girlfriend to keep him company so he doesnt get lonely, he's like me when im away from you."he said with another small laugh as abby picked up oogie."welll its the dogs equilvant of mine sunflower, they kind of like to match the dogs colonge to the owners and since hes a boy, they matched his with mine..besides, we do have to smell nice for our ladies."he said with a wink. as he payed for the bill and gathered oogies stuff. "allright ive got everything shall we move on, make suire you get his little googles on as well as his helmet on."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm

abby smiled at him as he winked "well you both smell nice then " she said grinning as she held him close "I think the podle but your right Ooogie should chooise for himself , like we did" she grinned watchng as he gathered Ooogies things an place them into the side car, placinf on Oogies helmet and googles she held him tight as she slipepd on behind Gackt and waited managing to slip a kiss to Gackt as she did and grnned "I wish this trainning was over " she whispered to him "theres so much iw ant to do with you" but she rembered th hot springws and smiled "Humm those hot springs do sound nice though" she gave him a cheky teasing look asshe rubbed Oogies feshly washed fur.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Gackt laughed again."Yes well i suppose we do."he smiled when she said she prefered the poodle female but thought he should picl for himself."well yes we should, he needs to have a choice jsut like his mum and dad did."he said happily as they walked out and then helped abby with oogie and then she sliped him a kiss when they got on the bike and told him she wished training were over."yes i do too, but think of when its over you'll be all toned and fit.."he said with wink and whispered."and toned in places you'll appreciate later." he said as they started up the bike and sped away to the sweet shop. as the sped along the streets they finally made it to the sweet shop and he rolled up to the drive and parked the bike, getting off and then helping abby and oogie off. "Good thing she likes dogs , otherwise they wouldnt be allowed in the shop..but we'll oogie a good boy cause he dont touch nothing."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm

abby smiled as she felt the wind rush past her face as he drove to the shop, stoping she place Ooggie on the floor "thats nice of her" she said slipping off her helmetas she folowed him into the shop holding the door for Oggie to pad in and sit beside him not touching any of the lower chocloates "he is a good boy" she said walking over to Gackt and sliding her arms round him, she wanted to gain as much contact before she could not with master Yoshi hitting her and him. She walked down the rows of sweets non taking her fancy "Gackt there are non here that I like" but then she spoted red box with a dragon on and she smiled it had insde it aa selection of finest chocoltes but she just liked the box "its beautiful " she sid softly,l
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Gackt nodded as she said oogie is a good boy."Yeah i can pretty much take him anywhere with me cause hes so behaved good, he's the best dog ive had since my weiner dog constantine died, course constatine wasnt as well behaved though."he said softly to her as they walked around and she told him there was nothing she liked."Thats because all the best stuff is in the big ltall cases and in the special room which you have to ask mrs lee to open for you." he smiled when she saw the red dragon box , he had called a head and asked mrs lee to make abby up a box so she would have something forward to look to and to make up for having to be so hard on her during training. "You like it? because i asked mrs lee to make that box for you it's yours once she opens it." mrs lee then appeared and bowed to gackt and abby and then bent low and pulled a dog cookie out for oogie, who chomped it happily. "mrs lee would you be so kind and open the case for me so we can get out abbys present, also we need you to open the special room so abby can select more sweets for later and some for the monks and master yoshi."mrs lee nodded and opened the case with her long dragon shaped gold key and then took the same key and opened the door to the special room.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Abby could not help chuckle at his discription of his lt do the word weiner made her chuckle alitle but when he mentioned the box she grinned "ow yes Gackt its beautiful " she said her had touching the glass as she admired he gold dragon embossed on the box lid she turned to face him when he spoke of the spcial room "ow , whats special about the sweets in that room?"she sked movng to his side as a woman entered the shop bowing to teh she returned the bow and then moved next to Gackt her hand snaking around his armasshe watched her eys drawn to the dragon key , she reaised she must be some one his family knew well and owed their life to.

As she opend the glass cabinet Abby could smell the rich dark chocolate smell her had recthing to her tummy "you'll make me fat " she said before she had relised he was going to but in a diferent way and she smiled.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Gackt smiled when she said that the box was beauitful and swa her touching the glass and looking at. "Yes it is and i do belive its some of her best work. "he said softly to her as the case was lifted out and presented to her."Now let me see where was i?oh yes the special room.., well what makes the room special is not just the sweets in there but what the lees do with it, every week there are two special days where the shop is closed to adults, only children are allowed with their parents of course into the special room where they can have a bucket filled with any candy of their chooseing for free, the next special day or should i say days is when mrs lee lets in the kids from the hospitals and orphanages for a special tea party and afterwards they get to fill a big box full of whatever candy they want., if they cant eat, she gives them a speical certificate to come back when they can and get whatever candy they wish, all the lees ask is that the children make orgimai cranes and dragons to decorate the speical room, i give the lees one every year."he said as he presenred mrs lee with a gold paper oragami dragon. He took abby by the hand."shall we go now and pick some sweets for the road and for monks and yoshi?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Abby stod listening as he explained about the special room "they sound a wonderful couple" she said looking at him "maybe our child or children could join them for that special day, and they could bring there own cranes or dragons" she smiled as she held on to the red box he had given her "yes we should don't want to be late for master yoshi , it would not lok good " she said taking his hand in hers as they moved around the room chosing the sweets for the monks.

Abbychose a special one for master Yoshi it was in the symbol of a dragon but with the word peace in japanse on its back, she thought it would be nice of him to look at even if he didn't eat it. she could not help but look at it her self its braod bck reminding her of Gackt but she shook herself back to reality she could not do that till after the training.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Gackt nodded to abby when she said the lees are a wonderful couple."all the lees are special abby, the family has been supplying my family with sweets since i was a little boy."he said softly to her as mrs lee past buy. "the orginal mrs lee was a great friend to my obachan it was her who introduced grandfather to obachan." he smiled as they filled each small ornate box with sweets for each monk, each box had a enique symbol for each monk and was there favorite color."I think what kobiyashi likes is rather fun, though i do think hes pokeing fun at me."he said as he filled that monks box full of fang shapped wine gums. when they finished the picked out master yoshis gift and gackt also filled a box full of orange sherberts for him as well as few boxes of drobbles best blowing gum."That man loves his gum, mrs lee if you dont mind to ring it up." mrs lee brought the packages to the register where mr lee rang it up and wrapped it up with red paper with dragons on it.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top