The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Abby watched as he continued to pick sweets for the monks she smiled at Mrs Lee but be came wide eyed at his explination knowing what he ment , that she too was a vampire , smiling she watched Mr Lee wrp the sweets before placing them in a bag . Reatching out she picked up the bag and waitied for Gackt , but shemoved behnd him her hand sliding around his waist "Gackt my love we should get going if we are to get there on time " she whisperd softly into his ear gently nipping it when she finished, she rested her ehad on his shoulder from behind she tried hard not to think of the night they had had , witch she was finding hard to do.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Gackt kissed the old woman on the cheek and then bowed to her as well as mr lee.mr lee handed an extra paper wrapped box which had blue paper on it and had crhystatheums and silver dragon on it. "For your obachan, tell her it has her blood lollies in it."His obachan was the only member of the family that wasa vampire. she had become one after the birth of her last child, obachan had lost a great deal of blood and grandfather knowing mrs lee was a vampire and good friend of her obachan asked mrs lee to intervene on her behalf."Okay let get going then cause i do not want master yoshi to hit me on the head with his fan." mr lee followed them out and helped them load up.mr lee looked at abby"do not worry young one, the kazama "dragons" are tough but fair, i trained uinder gackts grandfather and his obachan trained my wife, you have nothing to worry about."he said as he then turned to gackt and hit him on the head."You young dragon take care of this gift you've been intrusted to look after."mr lee said meaning for gackt to take care of abby as she reminded him of the daughter he and mrs lee had adopted and now whom was off to college. he and mrs lee waved as they took off, mrs lee saying as the waved."That gackt, needs to be carfeul in training with his sunflower as he told me he calls her, she looks as if could be with child soon enough."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Abby looked at Gackt as he once more explained about the lees , she nodded she understood , she was not afraid of them as she had grown up with her father telling tales of them but he made then honerable people and not what you see on the tv or read in books. she bowed to Mrs lee seeing something in her eyes she looked pusled at her it wasn't evil but almost motherly as if she knw a secret that could not be said .

Moving with Gackt she stood close to him "Gackt did you see the look Mrs Lee gave me, like she knew somthing I didn't" she said voicing her concerns as she slipped back on to teh bike and picking up Oogie , she slipped on his helmet and gogles witch she thought they made him look cute. once he had his on she slipped hers on tooholding the little dog close to her "wonder what you would make of your dad being a real dad" she whispered in a sigh.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Gackt smiled as the lees waved to them and then looked puzzled when she said mrs lee gave her a look and seemed to know something they didnt."Ah, mrs lee is a very wise woman abbychan..she has been the towns midwife for sometime now helping obachan on occasion, perhaps she thinks you may be with child because of the amount of sweets ive purchased for you today?"he said softly with a laugh. "I did rather purchase exspensive ones today, because i spoiled you but then i also thought of something when i looked at the box again, those are the same kind of chocolates if my memory serves me correctly, that my father bought my mother when she was pregnant with myself and hydeiko, mother told me this once and i never really thought about it untill today."he said softly , wanting to hit himself for not being sure weither or not his sunflwoer was with child. "If thats the case abby perhaps we ought to check and modify your training ?"he was worried he would hurt her and their child if he made the training to rough of her. oogie meanwhile wagged his tail when abby asked what hed' make of them having a human child. oogie shook his tale in happiness at the fact.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Abby looked at him then to her belly and back her hand moving to rest on it "please Gackt i'd like to know, if she thinks i am then.. we have to know" she said her other hand moveing to hold him close to ehr "but how , stmongos is busy nd i don't know any healers would could say for sure" her words truthful asshe sat on the bike "we have to go to the monks too we can't let Master yoshi down " she didn't know what to do now at the thought she could be after all this time with him.

Dep inside she hoped she was as she felt it would cement there love both his and hers rolled into a child completing how she felt about him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Gackt nodded as he deliberately went slower on the bike/"yes i think we should find out, i too have a right to know as i am going to be a father if it is so am i not?"he also wanted to really know so he could modify her training so she would not loose the baby, but also so she could strenghten her body for her sake and for the babys sake as well."I wil send for obachan once we are at the temple, i know once she is owled she'll come straigh away to you, this is after all her great grandchild and she has a vested interest, im also going to ask her to summon mamachan and hydeiko as well, i want them there to help our child or children as might be the case into the world."he said ina matter of fact tone and one of great pride. He smiled to himself and said softly to oogie."Im going to be a papa and you'll have a human sibling or two to help look after."he said softly as he patted the fluffy dogs head when they came to a stop. "Oogie you help keep your mamachan safe for me allright?"he said as the dog barked a yes and waged his tail, snuggleing close to abby and wrapping himself close to her belly and give her his puppy warmth of his little body there to help . "We will go to the monks but master must be told so we can alter your training i wont have the training hurt you or our child or children if i might be." he said as they neared the monks temple.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Abby listened to him nd could nt help but smile "yes I would like to meet them Gackt it would be nice and I would like her to be able to help " he smiled as Ooggie pressed against her tummy feeling his warmth againt it , she gained a feeling of somthing had happened that night and it was for the better. "If I am i would not want anything to happen to our child , it will be the most preshious thing i could carry" she rubbed Oogies head smiling " see you being a wonderful guard dog for them " she said then realised she had said them a feeling of being right came over her and she sighed still holding on to Gackt .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 pm

"dont worry abby, everyhting is going to right in our world...you'll see."gackt said softly to her as he parked the bike and then the monks met them."Master yoshi awaits you, but there is also someone here to see you as well, you're obachan is here gacktsan." the young monks informed him and abby as they took their things and oogie. Gackt nodded and opened his arms to abby."Come there are far too many steps for a woman with child to walk, i inisist on carrying you."he said softly to her as he waited paitently wondering if perhaps mrs lee had owle obachan with her supsions about abby being with child, which he had thought now when he dwellied on the matter the night they had made their engagement offical and had spent the night in the pagoda, was most likely the night they had concived.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Abby heard his words and sighed , pulling into the monisery she slipped from the bike as the monks took their things , he walked her toward some steps and sujested she be carryed up them " Gackt i know you mean well and i would love to feel your arms around me but I will do this myself , I can not reliey on you all the time" she moved and took the first step looking back at him , "though you could follow just incase" she said smiling feeling like that first step was a first step to change not just for herself but both of them , reatching back she took hi hand in hers "if you can do it then so can I, we do things together as equals " she said smiling she gently gave him a kiss " one that i shall rember for the next few days, my dragon"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 am

Gackt nodded when she siad she could do it herself , regarding the numerous stone steps. "allright, but don't say i didn't offer."he then stood behind her and took the first step after she did and nodded again when she said he could follow just in case."allright just in case then."he said smieling at her when she didnt falter on the old steps and when she reached for his hand, he took the next step beside her and too her hand as she took his ."yes as equals in everything allways. He grinned even wider as he saw one of the monks blush and the other monk hiting him and telling him not to be such a baby as men and women kiss all the time. "yes indedd abby, i think you'll become your own dragon and will make us proud." as they made their way up the many steps. he spied obachan sparring with yoshi at the top, obachan looked as if she were getting the better of the old man as well and master yoshi looked like he was getting worn out by her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top