The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Abby looked at him and moved to wrap her arms around his waist "No you haven't but there is one you still have to fufill yet" she smirked at him taking his hand to her tummy and resting it on it as she pulled him down to kiss her "you promise we can soak together in the springs after training, alone no monks" she looked up at him hoping he didn't see just how scared she was of this she ahd no martal arts trainning adn had never needed it but now she was being thrown into the deep end so to speak and she was terrified ofwhat she would be put threw. she held him thight once more.

"I don't want to be scared all my life so I know i have to do this , for us , for our future children" she said brushing a stray hair from her eyes.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Gackt smiled at her when she took his hand to her tummy .""That promise my darling sunflower, is going to take a lot of pratice ..,which i suggest we start perhaps once we get back from training."he said with a broad wink as she kissed him."Yes i promise wcan soak in the spring together alone with no monks, do you honestly think i'd let them see any part of my sunflower that i get to see every day ?no way! those 'parts" are ,my private property just like mine are yours."]he said with another wink as he deepened their kiss and patted her hand when she said she didnt want to be afraid anymore."after this training you wont be frightened of anything i promise, and i know ill be proud of you every step of the way, but again if anything seems like we are pushing you too far i promise we'll stop."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Abby blushed as she said her body was his alone to see, she noded as he also said his was hers "thats too right I wouldn't want any other woman laying eyes on your sexy body, my golden dragon" she chuckled feling alitle better "I am just nervose i guess i have never been in front of a monk let alone trained by one, you keep saying he will hit you , I don't like that " turning to rest her back on him she took his arms and wrapped them around her holding them so both his hands nowrested on her tummy "I don't care how long it takes , I know our child will be loved by both of us " quckly turning to face him his hands now rested on her butt and she smirked to him "I think we shuld get going , one way to over come a fear is to face it , right"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Gackt smirked when she said that she wouldnt want another woman looking at his body. "I see my sunflower is a jealous one like me."he kissed her when she said she was nervous about master yoshi training her."i'tll be allright, he's tough on you during training but hes fair and he only hit s when he feels you are goofing off or not paying attention and his fan isnt that hard., at least not the one he uses on women, its the one he uses on us guys you have to worry about."he grinned when she said she didnt care how long it took to for them to make a baby but that the child would be loved by them."Yes the child would, but you know twins do run in the family so dont be suprised if there is two growing inside of you instead of one some day."he said smileing as he ran his hand over he belly thinking of the day when she would grow there like a lucious melon with his child. he smirked again when she turned and his hands were resting on her bottom which he gave a playful tap ."Now no fair, you know the rules., and yes we do need to get going, so my bike or do we send for the car?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Abby smiled "bike, it sounds like fun and i want to have fun before the trainning starts" she said sme smiled as she felt him tap her butt "I know, just think how toned it will be with the trainning " she said pushing back from him a she cleared the rest of the breackfast things from it nad placed it behind him in the sink "do you think i look ok not to over the top , i have a feeling that this won't stay this way for long" she brushed some fluff from her jacket before taking his hand in hers " well i guess we should make a move" she looked in the hal; way where her and his bags sat , she had made a point of keeping it to one as she was so use to that.

Moving to the hall way she picked up her bag and placed it over her sholder turning to look at him as he picked his up, she felt as if butterflies had taken up home in her belly but she took a deep breath she knew she would not be back to this her home for four days and when she returned she ould be a better person.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

gackt nodded."Yes i think it would be good for us to that too."he said soflty to her as she smiled at him and then grinned when she said her bottom would be toned after training."I like it fine the way it is now, but yes it will be nice and toned because of your training, every part of the body gets toned from martial arts, how in the world do think i stay as cute as i do for you ?"he said with a laugh as he began to walk like a run way model for her as she cleared their things."No you are fine for training , you are going to sweat a lot though i do warn you, as ill be doing your warm ups with you, and by the time im done sunflower..you'll be able to do them with our kids sitting on your back in the future."he said smieling as he knew she could do it, she could become another formible woman in the line of formidable women of his family. "Yes we do need to make a move on."he said as he donned his jacket and picked up his bag as she picked up hers and they headed out the house. he took his wand and locked up the house before opening the garage and getting his motorbike and then locking the garage up.he handed abby a helmet after putting on his and doing the strap. he put his bag in the side car and waited for before he started up.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm

abby chuckled hearing him and seeing him strut around the kitchen. Standing she followed him out the door to his bike placing he bag in the side car she took the helmet and slipped it on she ws so glad she ahd braided her hir as helmet hair was not something she looked good in. slipping on her helmet she did up the strap and slipped behind him her arms slipping around his waist as her head rested on his back. "just don't get there too fast ,please" she said half joking part of her shook like a little school girl the other , wanting to start so the next time she saw that man she could just walk past him and not be scared of what he did to her.

she waited for him to start the engin nd gave a deep long sigh glancing back to the house and up at their room
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Gackt kicked out the kickstand then strareted the engine and reved up the bike. "Hold on tight there babe." he said as they rode past the house and onto the main road, whizing by not to fast , but fast enough so they weren't late."I wont get there too fast because we have to go get oogie from the dog spa and then i want to stop at the candy store and pick up some candy for the monks, ill let you pick that out and some candy to bribe yoshi as well."he said with a wink as he really wanted to get some bubblegum for himself and some sweets for abby to soften what was going on in training today.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Abby clung tight to him her arms around his waist and her head resting against his back to stop the wind from taking her breath away "sound good my love" she whispered into his ear as she felt the wind brush her cheeks turning them slightly pink but is also chilled her slightly as she watched the contryside wiz past her her blond braind flapping behind her like blond dragons tails in the wind her heart beat fast from the speed as her fingers clutched at his jacket her own now pressed tight around her to try and take away the chill.

Abby wondered just what was in store for her she had heard the monks were not tolerant of weakness this scared her as that was something she had shown most of her life now that she thought about it, in fact she ahd thought more about it the last few days than she had her whole life and realised it was thank to teh dignitory she was this way if had left her alone sh would have been a stronger person as it ws he had done what he set out , he had broke her into a scared wman.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Gackt nodded to her as the sped threw the countryside and rolled up into the drive way of the dog spa and he stopped the bike. "okay time to get our furry little boy out now."he said with a grin as he helped her off the bike and opened the door for her."Look at him that little ham, he's got them feeding him yogurt again."he said with a grin as oogie heard their voices and wagged his tail , the spa made the little poodle look very nice and had even spritz him with colonge that smelt almost like human male colonge but not quite. "I see he is giving kisses to his little girlfriend, sunflower..i think we need to keep an eye on them, or we'll have to tell ryu ."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top