walking at night - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 9 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Miseria nodded and looked at this Garulia, raisin her eyebrows. She has never seen him at school. He did look young. Then she looked again at Khaat:“Death Eaters?“ she scowled. Ah those bastards never give up! But she made up smile and shaked his hand:“Yes, it's pleasure to meet you and I'm thankful that you've been helping them this night,“ she said with a gentle voice.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Gar shrugged. "No problem, DE never stand a chance. I've fought them enough."
Suddenly he realized his hand was still in hers and he let go, smile hitched back on his face sheepishly, and sat back down. "Lord it's late."
Just now noticing the time, around three in the morning, he realized how tired he was. "I think I'll go to sleep."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:45 pm

"Take your pick of the two guest rooms at the top of the stairs. You'll find there are 5 doors upstairs. Two on the left side of the hall, two doors on the right, and one right at the end. The first door on the right and on the left are guest rooms. The second on the left is Miseria's room, the second on the right is my room, and the door at end of the hall is the bathroom. I think you'll find everything you need already there. As I said, feel free to pick either the room with the blue bedspread or the one with the green one. Your choice. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Garulia thanked her and headed upstairs, walking into the blue spread room and falling heavily onto the bed.
Good god he was tired, and soon after he fell asleep.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Miseria looked at Garulia, saying nothing. When Khaat introduced him rooms, she smiled softly. "Seems like you love to take care of your guests," she said, sighing quietly. Khaat was a good person. Everyone knew that. And she couldn't understand why Death Eaters and Vincent are hating her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 pm

"And you have a room too. You might want to see if you like it and if you want to make any changes to it. Your bedroom is the second door on the left--right across the hall from mine. Go see if you'd like us to change anything.

ooc: for a full description of the house, read the first two posts under my house. Your room is now described in the second post at my house. we can change anything you want.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Miseria nodded, looking up at the stairs:"Thank you. However, I'm not sleepy and I probably help you if you need something," she said, shrugging her pale shoulders what could everybody see. She was wearing usual shirt with no sleeves.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

"I think you should just come in, sit down and warm up with us. I might need you to help me clean up the kitchen later. I'm just glad to see you. How are you feeling?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Miseria nodded and took Khaat's hand and went to the living room where she sat down on a soft sofa, looking around. It was all so familiar. Nothing had changed here from the last time when she was kept here, Vincent, Wilson and Narsicca Malfoy for company. Although, it was pretty interesting meeting. "Well, I'm pretty fine. Thought I had a fever but it seems that it's getting over now. Cold is sometimes helpful," she smiled when saying that. It was really freezing outside. she even wondered why don't Death Eaters sit at home at this late hour and drink some hot tea or coffee?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Tristan yawned softly when he heard a pecking at one of the windows. He looked up and saw an owl, he got up while everyone was talking and went to the window. It was a letter from the Ministry to him.

Tristan Michaels, Auror.
We need your help at the Ministry tonight, Please come as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Minister Of Magic

Tristan sighed and walked out of the house quietly yawning softly to himself. 'The one thing i hate about the bloody Ministry is that they sometimes make you come in at night.' He thought as he walked on the street then apparated out of Hogsmeade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top