walking at night - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 5 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:17 am

Tristan ran through the door and asked, "Why are there DE's outside your house?" Tristan threw off the hood of his traveling robes and looked at her seriously. Tristan looked back out the door seeing the DE's still there, his patronus went unnoticed by them and was thankful that it didn't catch their attention. "There's a lot of them out there. What do they want from you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 am

Garulia was in the middle of saying "no" when the patronus came in and a man was ushered into the house.
"DE? Why would DE be here...?" he trailed off, then stood confidently. "DE are wusses, I've battle them before."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

"Because they want to kill my daughter, " Khaat said. "There is a prophesy that says they are going to believe she is a considerable threat to them at some point in her adult life, so they want to stop her from ever being able to become an adult. They went so far as to travel to Transylvania and murder her biological parents. My boyfriend and I have sent very strong messages that they cannot have her, cannot touch her. Gar, it is a very good thing that you have seen them before, but these Death Eaters are very good, and very, very dangerous. Please--be very careful.'' Khaat turned to Jack, "Jack, much as I know you would help. What I need you to do right now is to put all your energies into protecting your lovely wife and those beautiful babies she is carrying."

OOC: the remark to jack is to cover the auror that is in the room but not online right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 am

"I've faced DE's before too. I had to hunt several of them but they are sneaky and nasty little buggers." He said taking off his jacket and looking around. "Your daughter? She's the reason they are outside your house now?" Tristan began pacing and thinking about what he could do to help her. He was an Auror and he knew that there was something he had to do to help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 am

Garulia shrugged.
"I guarantee I've fought worse. Among those a werewolf, somehow survived an encounter with Moldywart...DE are just plain pushovers. Where is your daughter? It could be dangerous."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 am

"For the moment, she is safe in the Hogwarts hospital wing. Well, she's safer than here, anyway, " Khaat said, "She's ill." Khaat went to her coat and drew out her wand and her uncle's wand. She tucked her uncle's wand in her boot so she would have it as a backup. "So, what are your thoughts?" She looked at the two young men she was depending on to help her. "Do we go confront them?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 am

"No not yet. Not until i see how many there are out there. Just wait here and i'll see how many there are and see if it will be safe enough to confront them." Tristan said looking at them as he looked out the window, "Is there a back door?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 am

"I say we fight them," Garulia said mischievously. "Figure it out, I lead the attack."
A certain light blazed in his eyes. Oh, it would feel good to use his lion form in combat again!
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 am

"Yes--there is a back door, In the kitchen. Go through the dining room." Khaat pointed the way toTristan. Khaat certainly understood Gar's feeling. She wasn't one to back away from a confrontation either. The more she saw in this young man, the more she liked him. "Let's wait a moment, Gar. We don't want to invite trouble in. Not tonight." She was hoping Gar would understand she was being protective of Jess and her pregnancy. Otherwise, she probably would have gone out to kick the Death Eaters a bit in the behind.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:05 am

Realization came into his eyes and he glanced at Jess.
"I understand," he said quickly and quietly. He didn't think he would have trouble guarding the pregnant woman, but apparently Khaat had doubts and he would not do anything to make her feel bad after all she was doing for him.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top