walking at night - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 8 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 am

Garulia sighed and leaned back, thinking.
"Are you okay?" he asked Khaat, and smiled warmly. "I wanna help protect your daughter."
He didn't know where it came from, but he knew it was true. He would give his life to help Khaat and his new friends.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 am

"Yes. Thank you," Khaat said, "I'm fine. But I do have to find a way to get them to leave us alone. i'm not sure how. I am definately open to ideas. What do you all think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Jack watched him enter and hand something to Khaat , leaving it to them he moved into the kitchen and to jessica who he noticed looked very tired "jess you ok" his voice now low and gentle as it always was around her, gently he palcedhis hand on her shoulder smiling when she placed her on top . Moving to face her he slipped his wand back in its holder on his hip then placing both hands on her shoulder he pulled her gently into a hug "everythings ok now " he said softly after a moment he pulled back and kissed her for head as his hand rested on her belly as he smiled to her "A new begining " he said "for us as well them" his eyes sparkled at her as he spoke the pride and love he had for her now showing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:29 am

As Jack walked out, leaving him and Khaat alone, Gar shrugged.
"I have no clue, sorry," he murmured, wishing he could help. "The simple option would be fighting, but they outnumber us by a lot..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 am

"Yes. You're right, " Khaat agreed. "The second problem is that they seem to multiply like rabbits. They're just neverending. I have to find a long term solution. Even if we fight this bunch off, they can always send more. Somehow I have to make it not worth their time to continue to pursue her. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:26 am

OOC: Garulia told me to join this thread and I'm doing it Smile

Right now, when the Death Eaters weren't infront of Khaat's door, Miseria knocked on it quietly and looked around. It was so peaceful right now. She took a deep breathe before knocking again. It was late, alright, but she also didn't want to stay at the Hogwarts. Yes, the nightmares haunted her again and though, she wasn't never telling anyone what she saw there, she needed just a little supporting hand right now.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 am

Khaat opened the door and was surprised to find Miseria there. "What on earth? You left Hogwarts? Do they know you're gone? Come in out of the cold. " She let Miseria inside. "Come have something to drink to warm up. We have hot chocolate and hot cider. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am

Miseria smiled when she heard familiar voice and then her face. Khaat. She entered the house and shaked her head:"They won't notice me until the morning. And if they will... I'll say that I had to go out for a walk," she shrugged. She didn't even feel the cold what was pinching her cheeks and snow, what was melting on her hair. "And who is your friend?" she asked when she saw young man.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 am

"This is Garulia. He is going to stay here for awhile. He's going to help out with a few things in exchange for staying. I am very glad he was here tonight. He was a big help when the deatheaters came tonight. And you already know Jack and Jess. We all came back here to warm up because it was so cold out. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Garulia smiled, standing and holding out his hand to the pretty girl.
"You must be Miseria, nice to meet you," he said happily. "Great to meet you, I'm Garulia, people call me Gar."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top