walking at night - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 7 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 am

Jess looked at her and shook her head "no, you did what you could" she took a deep breath once more " thank you , but these will not harm the babies ?" she asked taking both jarsand looking at each in turn, she saw nothing but dark brown tea but one was labled relaxation the other relaxed sleep "Thank you " she said with a smile " ow... he's talking about taking me on a trip ,but won't say where " she looked from the vials to Khaat's face "he's been very mistirouse"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 am

Khaat smiled. "They are absolutely safe. My dad's been giving them to wizard mothers for almost 60 years and never a single complaint. 60 years of healthy, happy babies and mothers. And, no, it won't conflict with the potion I gave you at St. Mungos." Khaat paused and said, "You know, I'd let him surprise you. Sometimes dads-to-be can feel very helpless and left out of the pregnancy and birth process. The more he can participate, even in small ways, like picking up potion or tea refills for you, this little secret trip, the happier he'll be and the more he'll feel part of these twins."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 am

Jess sighed and nodded and chuckled " explains the clingyness" she looked up at her and smiled " he's got the dad blues" she said chuckling at her own dicription "Guess a little help wouldn't go wrong, especialy cince two babys mens twice the weight" she said rubbing her back ," i guess my classes will have to done siting down for a while" she knew eventualy she would ahve to go on maternity leave but she trusted Khaat with her class.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 am

"Yes," Khaat said, nodding, "Definately. Maybe you can conjure a really comfortable chair for yourself and make it a magical chair that will help you in and out when that becomes difficult. Mugglers have really nice reclining chairs that do that. They push a button and the chair helps you out of it. So I presume you could come up with something a little more elegant and mom-friendly.'

As she was speaking a small female tawny owl arrived at her window. Khaat opened the window for the little bird and fed her a piece of apple from Archangel's dish. The little bird seemed cold and tired. Khaat let her in and took the letter she had in her talons. Khaat conjured a bowl of warm water for her to drink to warm up with and gave her a little bowl of fish pieces to recharge her energy. "Poor thing is so cold," Khaat said, stroking the little owl softly, "I'll warm her up before I send her back."

She turned her attention to the letter. It was from Hogwarts. She opened it "Oh, my! Jess--it's good news. I made a request on Jack's behalf, at his request, to see if I could find a teaching position for him. The quidditch coach and flying teacher is open. It's his if he wants it! Oh, how wonderful is that! That could not come at a better time for you both! He'll be so excited."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 am

Garulia nodded and went out of the kitchen and sat next to Jack, passing Jess and began to speak right after Khaat left.
"You've got one hellava girl there, Jack," he said, gesturing to the kitchen. "You guys are great together. Now I'm staying here, so I bet I'll become good friends with you all quickly."
A smile played across his lips as he poured the last bit of tea into his goblet.
"This has been an interesting day."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Tristan knocked on the door of the house having went outside to see how many only to get in a fight with two of them. He had a bloody hand and did his best to hide it since he was kinda tired from the fight he didn't have the strength to heal himself. He simply waited for Khaat to open the door and allow him to enter, he found something that the Death Eaters had dropped that had Khaat's name on it. He didn't know what it was but he didn't open it simply picked it up to give to her. "Khaat. Open the door, it Tristan Michaels, I'm an Auror." Tristan said as he leaned to the side slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Jack smiled at Garulia when he spoke of jessica "yea, but she's not had it so well, she went missing for several months , when I found her again she had parts of her memory missing" he sighed "I just hope this trip i am planning relaxes her so she can take cre of herself and the twins " he glanced towards the kitchen "wish i knew what they were talking about" he said softly but a knock on the door broke his thoughts. With his wand out he moved to the door , only to hear a familier voice "Tristan? how do I know its you and not a deatheater trick?" he called opening the door only slightly to peek out.

As he looked he could see it looked like him but after the attack he had grown cashious a little too cashious "KHAAT!!" He shouted "were you expecting Tristan to call tonight?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 am

"No," Khaat said, "but go on and let him in, Jack. I'm sure if he isn't trustworthy, we'll take care if it in short order. He did help ward off the deatheaters. So any enemy of a deatheater is a friend of mine. As the old quote goes,' the enemy of my enemy is my friend.'"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 am

Tristan walked in and handed Khaat a letter that the death eaters dropped. "If i was one of those things but trust me i would myself out of my misery." Tristan said showing Jack his bloody hand. "I didn't get this playing cards with one of them. I'm an Auror and those Death Eaters rather see me dead before they would ever let me join them." Tristan sighed softly as he leaned against a wall feeling exhausted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:18 am

"Let me see that," Khaat said, reaching for his injured hand, putting the letter aside for the moment to tend to him. She wrapped the hand gently in both of hers and spoke, "Episkey!" using her wandless magic to tend to him. "Sit," she told him gently,"I'm glad you were here tonight. Thank you. Help yourself to something to drink. There's a large pitcher of hot spiced cider and the other large pitcher has hot cocoa in it." She conjured another mug onto the tray. She picked up the letter and read it. "Nothing new, really," She sighed, "Just your routine death threat. I'm supposed to give up Miseria or they're stating they will kill me and Professor Dent to get to her and then kill her. I did expect this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top