walking at night - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 6 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:31 am

"Gar, can you keep an eye on the front door? I'll go do my best to seal the back door." Khaat took her wand and went to the kitchen. To her surprise, as she entered, a Death Eater apparated into her kitchen, despite her protective charms on her house. She hoped Gar was not animagus enough that his lion's hearing would detect the distinctive crack as the powerful death eater entered her kitchen.

"What do you want?" Khaat asked. "Your child, " he said, as casually as someone might make a tea order at Madam Puddifoot's, "We cannot let her live, you know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am

Garulia stood by the door and noticed nothing, thinking of the DE that might come through the door.
"Hm..." he murmured, flicking his wand as somehow a DE tried to climb through the window and sent it flying as he said "give me the gir-AH!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 am

Khaat heard Gar having issues of his own, and Khaat had mixed feelings. She believed the young man had quite a bit of skill, and she figured he would, at the least, hold his own unless he got seriously outnumbered. But this old, venerable man--he was a very different lot altogether. Khaat felt immense power from him. She wondered for a moment if she was looking at Voldemort himself. She had never felt such power, but, no. Deep inside she could see a slight spark of goodness buried deep inside. She decided talking, at least at the moment, was better than a duel.

"She is no use to you. She is a child. And the more you attack, the more we will defend her. And the more she will grow hatred for you. She will nurture it like a harvest. If you want her to be no threat, I suggest you bear off and leave her alone. Let her forget you exist and let that hatred lapse so that her skills will lapse."

The old wizard looked at her. "Why would you even suggest such a thing?" he asked "Only because I love my daughter. I want her to live. I don't think either of us want to fight the other. Please. Leave her be."

"You are wise enough to know that if I had wanted to kill you I could have already done it. You and your companions tonight." Khaat also knew he was considering her words about Miseria as well.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:54 am

Garulia ran into the kitchen and yelled "they've stopped attacking!" just after the old man left. "What happened?"
Khaat looked shaken and he wanted to comfort her.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 am

"I don't know if it's over or not. He may just be leaving us to the rest of his crew," Khaat said. "See? I told you I can use you around here. Nice job, Gar. You have a place here as long as you want it. Thank you--so much."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 am

jess saw the D/E or rather felt them it sent a cold shiver down her spine her stomach turned cold and she felt as if she would be sick , somthing inside her now feared them as if they were death him self. Shge moved closer to Jack who stood over her with his wand out she herd Khaat's words but it brought no security.

She jumped when Garulia took out one that became bold and climbed threw the window buring her self into his arm thet she held tight , she felt her whole body shake and she wished she could help but something inside her held her back, had she lost her curage , could she nolonger fight them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 am

jack moved closer to Jess feeling how she held his arm tight , he stood defiant his wand out ready he would ahve got the deatheater as he climbed threw the wind ow but the yourn g boy took care of it first , he nodded to him "good work"he spoke thought his eyes searched around just incase others prowled around but his hand held tight to jess somehting told him she feared them , this stress was somthing she could do with out at this stage of her pregnacy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am

Khaat went back into the living room to check on jess and jack. She saw the room was secure, but it had left Jess upset and frightened. Old memories, Khaat presumed. "I'm glad you and Garulia were here, Jack. Thank you. You know they're still out there, but their leader was just in my kitchen. He left. I don't know if they'll bear off for now or not. I think they want us to wait and stress. Accio!" She summoned forth a cup of tea that had an herb blend her father, a potionsmaster, made regularly. "This tea is a special tea my father makes, "Khaat said, handing it to Jess, "It is a special blend of herbs and spices made to help relaxation. Drink it. You'll feel better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 am

Jess fought to let go of jack just so she could take the cup from Khaat , her hands shook as she looked at them , then at Khaat "I'm sorry" she said standing she moved to the kitchen as the light showed tears had ran down her cheeks.

Finding a cheir she sat down her face covered by her hands as she wept, she knew she could never fight deatheaters something had inside her broken, she feared them now so much it hurt her inside to be unable to help herself or her children.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Khaat went back into the kitchen to find Jess. "Stop being so hard on yourself. Very few witches or wizards would be able to face death eaters so soon. I think you're bearing up very well under the circumstances," Khaat said. She went over to the cabinet and took out two glass jar with the tea in them. "Here. Take these with you. They're labeled very carefully. One jar causes relaxation. The other causes sleep. In case you have nightmares, the sleep tea will cause you to have relaxed sleep. People report either not remembering dreams, or having pleasant dreams. Never nightmares. There is a charm on it to prevent bad dreams. When you need more, just let me know. I am so sorry that you were put through so much here tonight. I should have told Jack the full story when he and I talked at Hogwarts the other day. I owe you both an apology."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top