walking at night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 2 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Garulia took the man's hand and shook it, and made a show of kissing Jess's hand.
"Heh, I've always wanted to do that. Maybe I should use that in my act one of these days..." he murmured, then burst out laughing. "Sorry," he said when the laughing subsided. "I just thought it was funny."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:28 pm

"You are a very wise young man," Khaat smiled. She liked all kind of people, but she was particularly delighted when she found a bright young man. "So what brings you out tonight, Garulia? There isn't a lot of nightlife in Hogsmead after dark. And you," she looked at Jess," Are you looking forward to being a parent again?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Jack laughed but then smiled as he held jessica close to him and smiled "maybe you should tell her " he whispered to her with a smile , he looked up his eyes smiling at Khaat "she had her first scan today" he said "babys and mom are fine" he said hoping she would notice the slip.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm

jess smiled as the boy kissed her hand and could not help chuckle as he laughed, she turned to Khaat and smiled blushing slightly as Jack spoke about her first scan her face now a glow.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 pm

"Babies? Twins?" Khaat asked, excited. "Oh my goodness! How wonderful! Congratulations! Well, then I presume my July date was off a bit. You are going to have a busy summer, aren't you? You will let Rob and Miseria and me babysit if you need a hand, right?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Jess nodded "I would be happy to have the help since Andrews coming home" she said "he's a handfull in his own right now" she smiled up to Jack who bending down gave her a soft kiss.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Jasck beamed with pride "yea we just found out today " he rubbed the back of his head "I kinda passed out when they told me " he said chuckling as he spoke "we knew somthing wasn't right , she was feeling too tired too soon".
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 pm

"Well, I am so happy for you," Khaat smiled, "Why don't you all come back to my place and we can celebrate over either hot spiced cider or over hot cocoa? Nothing stronger than that for you, Jess. You should come too, Garulia. Its a cold night, and I always have room at my house for another friend."

ooc: if we go to khaat's place, we need to leave the thread here, b/c my house thread is being used. and we could godmod garulia there if he's not back by the time we go.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Garulia smiled.
"Babies are awesome," he said absently. "I was just out for a walk, but going to your house sounds great. I haven't slept in a regular house in forever, just a tent. But it has all sorts of enchantments on it, done by yours truly."
He stood proudly, loving the thought of his most prided spellwork.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Jack smiled but felt Jess lean on him "sure I think jess needs to sit down its been along day for her " he said wrapping his arm around her "well for all of us" he said with a soft smile.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top