walking at night - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 4 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Jack nodded he like this boy as he spoke his mind and didn't care about who he offended , he reminded him of himself as a young boy "thats a promise" he said "But as long as you find some where warmer to live, don't want the future entertainer of our twins becoming ill " his voice serious
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm

"Yeah, I just dropped out, Khaat," Garulia replied. "Jack, the enchantments keep me quite warm and quite comfortable. So don't worry about me. I've got electricity and indoor plumbing and all sorts of stuff. I'm good as is. So please don't worry about me, I've been living like this for years. It's just nice to be under a roof that doesn't slant for once."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"I'll make you a deal. You help out around here--its just me and my daughter here right now. She's your age. You help us out with things we need done around the place, and you can leave your tent packed for awhile. You can use one of the guest rooms. What do you say? You'd have to be willing to do a few chores, and put up with my needing to take care of people. But you could stay. I can promise you a warm bed, plenty of fresh homecooked food, any pretty much anything else you need. What do you say?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Garulia sighed.
"I guess I could stay for awhile," he said, knowing when he was defeated. "But I will go back to my tent eventually."
Suddenly he smiled at her.
"This is a really nice thing you're doing for me."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:40 pm

"You can put your tent up in my garden anytime," Khaat laughed. "At least there are protections around the property to keep you safe that way. I'm glad you're staying. I'll introduce you to my daughter as soon as I can. When was the last time you had a good meal? I'll conjure up anything you like. I'm not sure what kinds of magic you can do, but it does appear that you do have some significant skills for a young man your age. It is impressive. Tell us about yourself. And ask me any questions you have about me. You can ask Miseria about herself when you meet her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 pm

"Uh, well, there is something you would need to know about me if I'm staying with you," Garulia said rather quietly. "I'm not comfortable showing them. It's rather embarrassing."
Of course, he meant the fact that he was an animagus.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 pm

"You can tell me anything," Khaat smiled confidently. "I've seen an awful lot. I cannot imagine anything you could say that would make me like you less. You are among friends here. Just say it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Garulia sighed, then stood, and turned into a lion.
Looking up, the lion that was Gar nudged Khaat's hand with his nose then changed back.
"There, thought you'd like to know."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 am

Tristan walked down the streets of Hogsmeade looking around when he saw a group of Death Eater's outside Khaat's house. He looked at them and hid as he pulled out his his wand sending Khaat a patronus warning her of the DE's outside her house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 am

Khaat smiled. She glanced over at Mo and Max, who had taken to hiding under the sofa. She laughed, "Come on out, guys. It's alright. I am not worried about your being an animagus, Gar. You should know--I am the niece of Remus Lupin. My uncle was a werewolf. We Lupins are very flexible people. Being an animagus will not bother me, unless you turn into a werewolf, and then my necklace will ward you off from me." She gestured to her magical necklace. "Short of that, we're fine. There are two guestrooms upstairs. One done in blue and one done in green. You can take either one. Now, back to my other question. Have you had dinner?" His being an animagus was the least of her concerns. She took it completely in stride and moved on to wanting to care for whatever his needs were.

As she was speaking she saw someone shine a brilliant and beautiful patronus outside. She rose quickly. "A patronus!" she said. She went to the door. She opened it and saw a young man outside. "Come in. Quickly!" She motioned to him. Anyone with a patronus like that was a friend, not an enemy.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top