walking at night - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking at night - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking at night

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking at night - Page 3 Empty Re: walking at night

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Khaat led them the short distance to her cobblestone cottage and let them all inside. "Make yourselves at home, " she told them, taking off her cloak. Archangel flew to the back of a chair and perched there. "I'll be right back." She went into the kitchen and conjured two large insulated pitchers, one with hot spiced cider, and one with hot cocoa. She 'accio'ed 4 of the large handthrown stoneware mugs her mother made that she loved so much and gathered them together. She gathered up a tray of plates, napkins, silverware, some of the fresh cinnamon cookies she'd made earlier that day, and some assorted tea sandwiches, and used an enchantment so she could walk into the living room with all the refreshments following her. They placed themselves on the coffee table. "Help yourselves," Khaat smiled, sitting with them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 pm

"Nice place," Gar said, flopping down onto the couch and pouring a mug of hot cocoa. "This is excellent!"
He leaned back and looked extremely content.
"So, what's new with you guys?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

jess sat down happy to be off her feet now. "thank you Khaat" she said with a long sigh "I can see this being a long heavy pregnacy" she said smiling asshe placedher hand on her belly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 pm

jack smiled helping her to sit down "well it would be with two in there , here " he handed her a cup of hot cocoa "this should calm you and them" he sat next to her his arm still around ehr , he was not about to let her out of his site.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Garulia amused Khaat. She liked him. She wasn't sure why, but she did like hiim. "Thank you," she said to him, "I'm glad you like it. Help yourself to the snacks.

Just then, her two cats, Mo and Max came out of hiding to meet the guests. "Come on in, guys," Khaat called to them. "The big orange tabby is Mo, and the white cat is Max. Both of them are male muggle cats, but they are very friendly. They love people, and they love attention." Khaat conjured two little bowls of chicken pieces for them and one for Archangel.

"There. Now everybody is fed. Perhaps you should think about hiring someone to help with some of all those things you have to do between now and then, Jess. You do remember that stress is not healthy for you--right? You might have to help her reduce that, Jack." Khaat poured herself a mug of the cider.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Garulia took a coockie, setting his mug down and absentmindedly scratching Mo behind the ears.
"Thanks Khaat, this is really good," Gar told her, then turned to Jess. "I could entertain your kids!" he said excitedly. "It's what I do to supply for myself, I'm an entertainer, more of an acrobat than anything, really, but I do other stuff, with different props."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Jess set the mug down on the table "yes I rember " she said "I try but with the weding next month and now twins its hard" she said with a sigh reatching to hold Jacks " thank you Garulia we have only one at the moment and hes more into tasting everything he can get his hands on" she said beaming with a smile
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Jack held her hand in his, "I keep telling her to leave it to me but ..." he sighed "shes stuborn" he smiled and quezed her hand "maybe your right maybe we should hire some one to take over it all, well apart from the twins oviosly" he said with a chuckle "and andrews with his favorate baby sister" Jack said reashuring her they had not left him on his own.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 pm

"I hope I get to entertain the twins once they're born, it's a fun thing to do, I'll show you all my act sometime," Garulia said smiling broadly. "You really should let other people take over for a little bit, Jess, you're never in stuff alone."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Khaat smiled. She liked him. "I don't recall seeing you around Hogwarts, Garulia. Did I just miss you someplace? I generally remember students once we've been introduced or once I've seen them around." She had a feeling the young man was homeless and trying to live in a tent in January. That did bother her. He needed, as far as Khaat was concerned, either a sturdier place and a better way of earning money, or he needed to return to Hogwarts. And she wanted to help him if she could. She smiled, thinking of all the students that she was befriending and helping. She had a half vision of her house filled with all sorts of wayward teens. And that was a happy thought.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top