A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 10 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 am

She raised one slender brow. "Well of course it is, I was merely curious" She replied back but then smiled to show she too was joking. She then watched him prepare the spork full of egg and then leaned forward and took it from the fork delicately.

Her eyes closed as she savored the flavor before opening them and smiling, "It is fabulous love." She then picked up her own fork and began eating, enjoying it fully.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 10 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:24 am

(POSTING as Andrian))

He watched as she took the food from the fork, then waited until he could see what her reaction would be. "I'm glad you liked it love," he smiled at her, kissing her on the forehead and gave her a hug with one arm as he picked up his own plate and started to eat it, enjoying it like she did.

"So, what do you think of doing today," asked Andrian looking up at her with a soft, warm smile on his eyes as he waited patiently for an answer.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:49 am

Belle tapped her lips with her fork in thought, "You know, I can't think of anything..." Smiles up at him, "But as long as you are with me I could care less."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 am

Once he was finished with his food; Andrian slowly walked behind her and knelt down behind her on both feets. His arms wrapped around her like a child holding onto a teddy bear. "You are so soft," he said, softly at her as he tilted her head side way and kissed her neck from the top to the bottom. To him she was his teddy bear; which made him straight away think of calling her that from now on.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Belle leaned her head back giving him better access to her neck, enjoying the sensations going through her at his slightest touch. "I am glad you think so, though I am not sure if that is a good thing or not love." She laughed softly.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top