A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 5 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Belle laughed and nodded. She grabbed two towels and then climbed from the tent and looked up at the moonlight, it was perfect. She waited for Andrian to join her and then began to walked to the lake and put the towels on a log near by before walking into the warm waters. The last time she had been with Andrian in the water was when he had surprised her at the ocean...but she had to admit she liked this just a little more.

"The water is soo warm." She said as she smiled at him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 5 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Andrian quickly pulled on a pair of boxers, just a pair and then started to climb out of the tent. He saw Belle in the lake - "god, she look so sexy in just her bare, naked body in the water!" he thought as he walked up behind her and as soon as he walked into the water, it felt so warm and he started to bend sideway a little to feel the water. "Wow," he whispered as he walked up slowly toward Belle.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:18 am

She laughed at his boxers. "Cheater." She said. "I thought skinny dipping meant no clothes love?"

Her long black hair was dancing lightly on the surface of the water around her as she walked forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Or did I miss something?" Belle asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:12 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her and struck a playful tongue at her; then started to pull off his boxers and revealed his still, hard thing hanging off between his leg. "Better?" he asked as he tossed it onto the log that their towel was resting on. He moved closer to her until there was no gap between them and wrapped his arm around her arms which went around his waist. "You missed nothing," he smiled and looked into her eyes.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Belle blushed and had turned her gaze before wrapping her in his arms. "I can see that." She said before placing both her hands flat against his chest. "So is swimming involved or just standing here?" She asked a devilish grin on her lips.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 pm

"Maybe just a bit of both," grinned Andrian as he placed his hand on her hips now as he felt her hands flat against his chest; noticing that devilish grin on her lips, he smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Let me get my energy back," he chuckled. She seem to have drained all the energy out of him when they were making love with each other; but it was slowly coming back.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Belle giggled and nodded. "All right, I am surprised I am not as tired as you. Maybe because I am so excited?" She then pushed off him and dove under the water and swam a ways out...the warm water felt good on her body.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hey, you had made me do almost all the work on you," teased Andrian, laughing when she said she not as tired as he was. Then she said maybe because she was so excited. "Maybe," laughed Andrian as she pushed off him and dove under the water. He dove in the water behind ehr and then as soon as they resurfaced the water he placed his hand on her waist, behind her and kissed her on the lips.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm

She smiled returning the kiss. "I am glad I chose you Andrian, all those many nights ago at the Masquerade Ball. I shutter to think where I would be without you now."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

"Me too," smiled Andrian as she said she was glad that she chose him, that she shudder to think where she would be without him now. "I don't think i'll ever trade you for anything or anyone else in this world," he told her and wrapped his arm around her naked body.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top