A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 8 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:37 am

Belle with her nack for reading people pulled back from him and stared at him. "What can I do to prove that to you Andrian? I want only you."

She could feel the pain from him not believing her, but she bit her lip to fight back that tears she could feel forming. As far as she knew she had not given him any reason to believe that she was seeing someone else...to be honest she hardly knew anyone still.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 8 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 am

"Nothing. You've proven enough," said Andrian so many emotion went through his head like fear, denial, sadness and worries. He didn't want to lose her, he almost forgot that she could read people mind; she wasn't suppose to read that. "Belle, love. I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to say that." Andrian said holding back tears and hiding some of his emotion as he walked over and hugged her. "Please don't cry."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:53 am

She clung to him as she buried her face in his chest. "I try not to read you, but I can't help it with you sometimes...it just comes." Tears starting falling from her eyes. "I'm sorry Andrian, I just want nothing more then to please you and have you in my life always."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 am

Andrian jaws clenched and muscle began to tighten up. "It wasn't your fault," he hugged her. Letting her tears run down his chest and down his muscular abs. "I didn't mean to say what you read inside my head," he rubbed her back. It felt warm - too warm for his taste but then he knew that what happen when someone was upset or sick.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 am

She cried until no more tears came, but still she staid in his protective embrace. Finally she backed away just a little and wipped her eyes dry, thankful she was not wearing make up at the moment. She sighed and cleared her throat, "I am sorry for that show of emotion, I have no idea what came over me."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Andrian felt bad, so guilty that he had caused her to cry; the last girl that said that. Well he doesn't really want to talk about it. He continued to hug her until she stopped crying, he backed away at the same time as she did. Holding onto her hands as he looked into her eyes as she apologized at the show of emotion. "It okay, sweetie. It was my fault, i shouldn't of thought that," said Andrian. "I'll be careful next time." He didn't want another commotion like this again, one was enough. The only thing he hated most was people he loved crying not only them but people around them. He would do anything to stop them from crying even if it caused a fight like this again. Lots of emotion went through his mind again relief, fear, happiness, worries. It all going to be okay, he thought as he smiled and sighed with relief. "I'm so sorry."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm

She nodded and then stepped back into his embrace, just needing to hold him and have him close. "I have never not had someone believe me before...it was just a shock." She looked up at him then and smiled. "I'm sorry too love, I did not mean to cause you pain as well. Still love me?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 am

"Let just say it both our fault. I hate it when we are taking the blames for each other," said Andrian smiling as he wrapped his arm around her as she stepped back into his embrace. "Yes, i still love you. I love you more then anything else in the world combined," he smiled at her and rested his chin on top of her head and then kissed her lightly on the forehead but kept it there. He then pulled away from her and gently dragged her to the bed, carefully push her down so she was in a sitting mode and started to massage her back. "Relax," he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 am

Belle closed her eyes and let him rub the tension from her muscles. "I loved you before Andrain..but this is an added bonus." She said as she leans back against him a little.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Andrian chuckled and just kissed her lightly on the neck. Then continued to massage her back, he was the best at massaging. Everyone felt relax after everytimg he massaged them. This could've been his main job, he chuckled at his thoughts. "An added bonus?" he smirked at her when she said she loved him but this was an added bonus. "And what is that added bonus does," he asked her as he moved his hand down her back and slapped her bottom, playfully and laughed. "I love you too, babe," he smiled at her as he stopped massaging her for a few moment.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top