A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 7 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 am

She laughed, "If you would prefer to stay in the water a little longer love that is fine. I am going to go stroke the fire up. Join me when you are ready." She then gave a little wave and headed up the short path to their camp.

She dressed in only her black silk robe tied around her waist and built the fire back up. She like doing some things the muggle way...but with a flick of her wand she dried her hair completely and let the raven locks free, brushing them to a silky shine and watching as the fire caught blue highlights in her hair making it truely shine.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 7 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 am

Andrian nodded and smiled at her; enjoying the last of her naked bare body as she entered the tent and changed into her black silk robe. He then began to swim back and fourth the lake - freestyled. After, a few laps he finally got tired and swam back to the surface but as he did this he went deeper into the water and popped his head out when he saw that he was almost to the shore. Shaking his head, he let the water drain from his hair and back into the lake then ran both of his hands over his face and pulled back his hair. "Whoo!" he grinned and got out of the pool, not minding if she saw his thing as he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked over to her, wrapping his arma round her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 am

Belle looked up at him and smiled as she set her brush aside, her hair now compeletly knot free. "Feel better now I take it love?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 am

"Much better," nodded Andrian as he kissed her lips, gently then started to walk off and pulled back his clothes on. But this time he left his tee shirt off and just wore an old fashion pair of brown pants; and placed his forearm. He smiled and began to walk back to Belle, putting on a necklace his father gave him before he died in a house fire. "You look so sexy in a black silk robe," smirked Andrian as he whispered into her ears and wrapped one arm around her waist.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 am

She smiled, "Is that so? Then perhaps I should wear it more often...though I think the students and professors might mind." Belle turned around into him her palms flat against his chest as she stared up at him. Without her normal boots and heels she came to just his chin.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Andrian laughed as he wrappeds his arm around her arms and kissed her as she turned around and place her palm onto his chest. "And i'll just say it for medical reason," he teased placing the other hand on her hips and closed his eyes as he inhaled her intoxicating; promegranetes perfume through his nose. She smelt good, he'd know when she was around just by the scent of her perfume. "They won't mind," he smirked at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 am

She smiled, for two reasons. One for what he had just said about the not minding part and because she knew he was taking in her scent. Her grandmother had mixed it just for her, it was lavender and wild rose an exotic yet sensual scent that matched her well.

"Oh well in that case, do you think I should wear it like this?" She asked stepping back showing the robe just as it was..."Or like this..." She losened the belt letting it fall open to a "v" to her waist, not showing anything but a smooth section of her skin and just a hint of the sides of the swells of her breasts.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 am

Andrian watched as she took a step back, posing her in her robes first. Then removed her belt which now revealed the smooth section of her skin and only the swell of her breast, he laughed. "Only if your mine and only mine," he smiled at her and shaked his head left and right. "I don't know what i'll do if you were with another boy behind my back," he sighed. He walked over to her and wrapped one arm around her waist and stroked her hair from the top to the bottom.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 am

She laughed at his reaction, "Of course I am yours and yours alone." At his mention of her being with someone else she raised one slender brow as he began to stroke her hair. She took his face between her hands and stared him straight in the eye.

"Andrian, I would never be with someone else. I love you, I have given you everything I have to offer and I would never just throw that away."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 am

Andrian only smiled when she said she was only his alone. The touch of her hands cupping his face so that they could both look at each other eyes, sent a shiver down his back. He closed his eyes and turned his face, slowly to her hands and took a deep breath; it felt nice and warm. So soft -- it was as soft as a pillow. When she said that she'd never leave him or be with anyone else, she only loved him. The only thoughts going through his mind was 'i've heard that before'. "Aw. I love you too, babe."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top