A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 6 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:26 am

"I am glad to hear it." She stepped into his embrace and kissed his chest, then his collar bone before nipping his neck gently. "It means I am good at something anyway."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 6 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:29 am

Andrian smiled as she kissed his chest, then his collar bone and nipping his neck to finish it all off. "What do you mean?" he asked her as he enjoyed the touch of her lips on his body as he did the same with her kissing her collar bone, nipping her neck and then slowly trailed it to her lips.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Belle smiled, "I mean that I am good at being with you. And I couldn't be happier with that, even if you are the older man with kids." She joked. "I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world, not now and not ever."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 am

The waterfall, them swimming casually in a lake of water. A perfect spot, for a perfect moment. Andrian enjoyed the warmth of her skin; along with the warmness of the water - it felt nice. He smiled at her when he heard her say that she was good at being with him, he chuckled as he held her hand out in front of him and gave it a few light kisses. "You are perfect at being with me. I couldn't be happier with that as well," he continued to kiss her hand and then looked into her eyes. "I wouldn't trade you for anything else, as well. I'll never be able to - beside your my life now, i would be nothing but a souless dead body on the ground without you in my life."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm

She kissed him and hugged him tightly. "Morbid thought love, but I love it."

Belle pulled back then and looked at him smiling. The night was perfect for their romantic get away and everything was falling into place nicely. "Well we should proably get back to our tent love, before we get all prunish."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 am

Andrian chuckled when she said that he was having darks, negative thoughts. But even though he was, she loved it. He pulled away from her but did not leave them any chance of losing their touch; holding her hands as he looked into her eyes. "Alright then, my beautiful princess," he smiled as he brough himself closer to her and brushed her cheek lightly with his finger then kissed her a peck on the lips as he pulled a strand of hair out of her eyes and locked it, gently around her earlobes. "We've got a long day tomorrow."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 am

Belle cocked her head to one side, "Whatever do you mean love?" She could not figure out why he would say they had a long day before them...she had planned on relaxing and soaking up all the time she could with him. What could he possibly have planned? She wondered.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am

Andrian laughed and wrapped his arm around her as he stroked her hair, gently. "It a surprise," he smiled at her, they were going to relax, explore the forest. Or whatever they wanted to do; he planned on waking up earlier and making breakfast, showing up with flowers in his hand. But now today they were just going to relax and do whatever that feel like. "Come on, sweetie, let get out of the pool," he looked into her eyes and stopped stroking her hair. "And we can do whatever we want in the tent," a grin plastered acrossed his face
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 am

She laughed before diving below the surface of the water and swimming away from him. Belle got to the land and did not blush this time as she bared her body to him, the trees and the moon above. She grabbed the towel and dried off before running it over her hair and wringing it out. When this was done she wrapped the black supper fluffy towel around her and turned her emerald eyes back to him.

"Well are you coming to join me or shall I have to find something else to do?" She asked with a grin.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:19 am

Andrian heart raced as he saw Belle's bare body was showing; he felt an electric shock surging through his body as he saw this. Staying, where he was he watched as she tried herself with her black fluffy towel and then wrapped it around her waist. Well are you coming to join me or shall I have to find something to do? -- she asked. "Ah, yeah. Sure," nodded Andrian snapping back into reality as he got lost looking at her beautiful body; it was perfect, it was normal and just perfect for him. "I was going to go for a little more swimming but i'll come with you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top