A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 3 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Belle could feel the heat of his bare hands against her skin and she shivered again as she leaned further into him. Butterflies filled her stomach when he pulled back and gasped her name right before moaning softly and kissing her again.

She could feel her senses forming around him and only him as she melted into his embrace more and more with each caress and kiss.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 3 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Andrian continued to kiss her, he pulled away and placed a hand on her cheek then gently held her back. "Let me breath," he chuckled as he moved his head to try and stop her from kissing. His eyes darted toward the tent she made and looked back at her. "We can continue this in the tent, where it more comfortable," he told her as he held her arms in his hand.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Belle blushed but nodded her head. "Yeah..."She said a little breathlessly. "I think that would be best." She turned and walked to the tend and after kicking her boots off entered it and waited for Andrian, her heart beating so hard she was surprised he could not hear it.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Andrian smiled and as soonas she kicked off her boot and started to enter the tent. He quickly pulled her around and lifted her her arm to carry her in his arm. Then began to enter the tent and put her down, he began to search for her eyes; his heart was racing against his chest the closer he got to her. "Belle," he breathed. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked, curiously.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Belle nodded, "Yes, this is what I want. You are what I want Andrian now and always." Her voice was slightly breathless, but it was solid and sure. Her eyes burned with certainty with her decision.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm

"Do you know what would happen if we do it, now," told Andrian making sure that everything she needed to know was okay with her before starting to 'make love'; he looked into her eyes and saw the certainty burning with her decision. "I mean, once we've done it. You know you have uh... a child," he said, with embrassment. It wasn't normal for Andrian to make sure everything was fine with his partner, that he got their permission and made sure they knew the consequences; last time he just went straight towards it but this was different he wanted Belle to feel safe. Though he wanted this so badly, it turned him on and in his eyes he begged for it but also a hint of concernation were hidden between them.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Belle laughed softly, "You only have a baby if you don't take percautions...and I do. I may be young and naive on something but not that much Andrian." She reached into her pack near them and tossed a small square package at him. And shook a disk of pills at him, "My brother wanted me prepared..." She explained.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Andrian listened and smiled at her as she told him about precaution, how she may be young and naive on something but not that much. He was glad that she knew what was going on, what the consequences were; to his dismay he saw her reached into her pack near them and tossed a small square package at him - "a condom?" he thought. Then she showed him a disk of pill at him, he held it in his hand and turned it around to examine it. "What a good brother," he teased her a little bit as he looked back down at her. "I love you," he smiled and kissed her on the lips.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Belle smiled, "I love you too Andrian." And then he was kissing her and she was returning it. She did want this, even though she was scared and nervous...there was no going back now and she knew she didn't want to. It was just nerves.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Andrian deepened the kiss, back to where they were 'making out'; he enjoyed every moment of it and every second it grew warmer and warmer - turning him on. He pulled her leg up to his torso and kissed her with fiery passion.

They were finally going to do it, 'make love' with each other. It was a beautiful moment, he was a little bit nervous but every kiss and every touch brought the confident back. Slowly, he took off her tank top and continued to kiss her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top