A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 4 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Fast forward....

Belle lay curled into Andrian's side, with her head on his chest and her eyes closed though she was not asleep. She was simply relaxing and enjoying the feel of him next to her with only the blankets over them. She was a little sore but Andrian had made sure he was gentle with her and so the pain had eased only to flow into other sensations that had made her very glad for choosing this.

Finally she opened her eyes just enough to look up at him...and even after all they had shared she still felt a slight blush cover her cheeks as she smiled shyly. "Hi." She said.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 4 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Andrian lay down beside Belle, his head sweaty and his breathing were heavy making him, slowly pant. There was a huge grin on his face and his eyes were half-livid as he enjoyed the last of the sensation; he looked down at her and saw her opened her eyes just enough to look at him. "Hey," he smiled and touch her cheek, lightly and gently pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes onto the lock of her ears.

It been a long time since he done thing, so far she was the best. Or the best he could remember; he was in a coma earlier it took him a few month to gather everything together. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked her, hoping he had done a good job to impress her; 'sastify' her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Belle's blush deepened but she nodded her head before she spoke. "Yes, I did very much...but did you?" She asked. She was worried she had not been enough and that he would not want her any more.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Andrian sniffed and sighed, happily as he looked into her eyes. "Loved every moment of it," he told her and kissed her on the forehead and then rested his chin on the top of her head as she laid on his chest. He never knew that she'd be that good; too good for a first timer, he looked into her eyes again and kept his arm around her naked body. "This your first time?" he asked. Andrian sighed and continued to enjoy the every last sensation he had left it was like it never ended.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Belle nodded, "Yes it was...but I am hoping not my last. I like being with you like this Andrian...very much."

She then snuggled further into his side and sighed, if she was a cat she would be purring she thought and then laughed at her own thought. She shook her head when she caught the questioning gaze from Andrian. She just kissed his chest and smiled brightly at him. "I love you...I did tell you that right?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 pm

"We should do this more often, so it won't be your last," he said in a seductive tone in his voice. Andrian felt her snuggle further into his side and sighed. Then kissed his chest, he then lifted about forty degree from the ground and started to kiss her on the neck, passionately with all the energy he had left inside. "I love you too," he smiled.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Belle shivered as he sat up and kissed her on her neck..she had discovered she liked that very very much. She sat up then, letting just her raven locks cover her bare breasts as she looked at him. "If I disappeared...would you look for me?" She asked.

She had been thinking a lot about the students missing, with the Death Eaters behind it of course.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Andrian slowly pulled away from her and as she got up, her raven locks cover her bare breast. "Yes, i'd come looking for you," he told her. "I can't imaging my life without you," he said and got up as well, his arm supporting him up. It was true, she was the light when everything in his world was dark; she came across his world like meteor like an angel out of heaven he didn't want to let her out of his life.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Belle nodded and then kissed him softly, one hand cupping his cheek lightly as she did so. It was not as fiery as the others had been, but it was still filled with her love and passion for the man before her.

She would never leave his side, it would have to be him that left her...because she could see her life without him now.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Andrian kissed her back and gave her a whisper of a kiss; then slowly pulled away. He looked into her eyes and smiled at her; trying not to ruin the moment. "Let go clean up," he whispered. "You know, go skinny dipping," he added, softly with a more seductive tone in his voice as he whispered into her ears. The lake wasn't so far from the, just five or more steps then they were there; it was perfect place he was glad she chose this spot. He thought it was romantic to be near the lake, where they could splash water back and forth to another.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top