A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 2 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 am

Belle bit her lip and nodded, afraid to speak. But she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It's just the way you looked at me...I've never been looked at like that. And I know I shouldn't think such things...but I liked it." She said, her eyes searching his.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A weekend away at the lake: Andrian - Page 2 Empty Re: A weekend away at the lake: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:11 am

Andrian grinned and gave her an encouraging smile on his face. Waiting for her, patiently as she took a breath and let herself cool down before talking. "I've heard that before," he thought and laughed to himself. "It's okay to like it, i'm yours and only yours forever," he told her, but not promised for he knew they were easily broken. Beside he was never goot at keeping a promise; also he hated promise they were always so heart-breaking. "I want you, no body else."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:18 am

Belle tilted her head to the side and smiled, she was glad he didn't promise her something like that. Promises could be broken to easily and she didn't think she could deal with the pain that would come from that.

"And you don't mind...my making you wait and all?" She asked. She knew some men would leave because of such silly things.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am

"Just as long as you don't make me wait forever and ever," Andrian told her and laughed; he didn't know why she asked that all he knew was that some men would leave because of that particular reason; but what was he waiting for. "But what am i waiting for?" he asked her. He looked at the bush, it was perfect for hiking and all of a sudden an idea popped up on his head but he decided to tell her later he didn't want to ruin such a beautiful moment.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 am

She closed her eyes and sighed. Her blush turning a deep red, "You know...the whole not making love thing yet..."At the end of her words she was even more red and she kept her eyes closed afraid to see his face.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 am

Andrian chuckled when she mention not making love thing yet. He chuckled at the deep red blush on her face and how it grew even redder each word both of them said to each other. He didn't care if she didn't make love with him yet, he wanted her to be ready not because he wanted to. "It okay, we'll do it when your ready," he told her, smiling then after a few second he kind've felt a bit dirty just talking about making love. "I won't force you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:52 am

She sighed and nodded, the blush slowly fading to just a fair pink on her cheeks. Then she smiled at him. "You are the best do you know that? I am sooo glad I stopped you that night at the ball."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 am

"Me too," smiled Andrian, noticing that she sighed and nodded. He licked his lips wet and looked at her with a hint of concernation in his eyes. "Unless you want to do it?" he asked. DAMNIT Andrian, what a dumb question to ask. He made no attempt to hide it but stood there and waited patiently for her answer. He didn't want her to keep her waiting if she wanted to 'make love' he wasn't stopping her; Andrian was almost up for anything. "Sorry," he said quickly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 am

Belle just looked at him, searching his eyes for a moment and barely heard him when he said he was sorry. The truth was, she did want to. She wanted to be with Andrian more and more every day...but she was scared but then she knew Andrian wouldn't hurt her...

Slowly she stood on tip toe and kissed him softly at first...but then she deepened it as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Waiting for something to happen; it all happen to quickly as she stood on tip toes and kissed him softly, first then deepened it and wrapped her arms around his neck. Andrian kissed her back with, fiery passion and wrapped his arm around her waist and as they kissed he placed his hand underneath her shirts and started to massage her back.

It had been a long time since they kissed like this before; the last time was at the end of the Yule Ball. But after that it was only little kisses and cuddling; he missed the pressure of her lips as she made out with him. "Belle," he gasped and let out a small, quite moan as he took a breath and kissed her back again.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top