TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:35 am

Abbey furrowed her eyebrows at Willow. She didn't need help picking out a pet; she knew what she was doing. Her father had said that Happy was probaley the worst tawny owl to get out of the whole bunch when she had first bought him at the age of eight. But look at him now! He was the most faithful owl to Abbey, always sending her letters and returning; he never even begged for snack.

Abbey shook her head. "No, I don't have enough money. Besides, Happy wouldn't like him very much. He's not too into noise. I have to let him take a fly while I listen to my rock music." Abbey gently placed the puppy back into the cage with the rest of his brothers and sisters. Abbey decided to just browse the rest of the animals, then she would leave to go back to Hogwarts; she needed to practice for the first task, afterall. Abbey walked around and peered through the cages of the animals.

She spotted a small tabby cat perched on the windowsill, bathing itself in sunlight. Abbey smiled and walked over to, and stroked it on it's cheek with her index finger. "You are so cute! And sweet too." Abbey fished a small cracker out of her pocket that had been in there, for who knew how long. She examined it, and it luckily looked like it hadn't been in there too long. Abbey handed the tabby cat the cracker. It seemed to be examining it in between it's paws. Finally, the cat decided it must be safe to eat, and then munched on it quietly. Abbey smiled, gave the cat one last stroke on the top of it's head, then headed back to where Willow was standing in the middle of the store.

"I think I'm going to go now." Abbey said. She had already payed for the owl food, and it stashed in her jacket pocket. "I had fun! I'm going to go get a drink at the resteraunt across the street. You and Bane are welcome to join me." Abbey said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 am

"I'm not telling you which kind of pet you should get," Willow said. "I can communicate with them and it said so. Believe me...And something to drink would be lovely. I need to check with Bane first. Hold on," Willow said and skipped over to the bird-loving boy. "Hey Bane! You wanna go back to the cafe we were at?"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top