TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:31 am

"Okay..." Willow said concentrating.

"He said he's shy and scared...and even a little nervous." She held up the cute puppy and talked to it some more.

"Yes?" ..."Really?"... "Great!" ..."Okay!"

She picked up the puppy.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8 Dachshund
(My dog really looks like this!)

"Awww, it's so cute!" She said and picked up two more cute ones.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8 Collie_puppies

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8 2007.Nov.29%2BPuppies%2B013

"I think I'm gonna get them!"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 8 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 am

"THEM." Bane said with emphasis and a crooked eyebrow. But he didn't question her further, she clearly had a love for animals. He himself picked up a golden retriever puppy.
Spoiler:

It whimpered as it left its brothers and sisters and came into Bane's arms. They (Bane and the puppy) looked at each other and tilted their head to a side like a curious child. "I don't think it likes me." Bane said.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 pm

"Yes, it does," Willow said. When Bane's expression turned confused, Willow rolled her eyes playfully. "It told me. It would just be sad if it left it's family and you took him--Oh! I mean her. It's a girl. And she wouldn't mind that much if you took her, but she would miss her family..." She listened to the puppy. "Especially her brother." Willow smiled. She got all this information out of a puppy. HAHA! Her ability was sooo cool! She laughed a very soft laugh.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Bane carefuly placed the puppy down, back into the pen beside its brothers and sisters. "Well she won't have to worry about missing her brothers and sisters." he said. He watched as Willow acted almost as a mother to these animals, and he himself tried to hide a little bit of caring from them.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am

Willow thought. "Do you think I should get just like one? Or three? And take out the little black one. I know I want the dachsund. She's so cute." Willow smiled. The dog really was just so cute! "Bane, what do you think?" She asked him.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 am

But Bane was distracted, his back was turned and he was facing the birds. They were fluttering around in their cages, trapped, Bane opened the cage and held out his finger. The bird fluttered over and landed on it. Bane smiled, he liked it.

Spoiler:
"Oh," he said coming back to reality. "I like them all." He said focusing his attention back to the bird.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 am

Willow could tell Bane wasn't listening. "You like that bird, don't you?" She asked. "You're more of a bird person than a dog one? Cool. If you want to get it, it's a girl...I think. Just lettin ya know." Willow said. She reached into her jeans pocket and grabbed some crackers. "Here," She said and gave them to Bane to give to the bird.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 am

Abbey was walking around Diagon Alley, window shopping. She peered through the glass window of a pet shop and saw small puppies tottering around, falling over each other. One tiny black labrador peered through the small shield of glass seperating him from Abbey and licked the glass. Abbey giggled, then sighed, as she realized that she didn't have enough money to spend on anything extra; she only had enough to spend on Happy's food and some more pellets for his cage.

Abbey entered the shop and looked around. She finally found the shelf carrying the exact brand that was Happy's favorite. Abbey skipped over towards the shelf, but tripped over an unknown boy's leg. "Oops, I'm so sorry!" Abbey cried, picking herself up off of the floor. "I'm really clumsy, incase you haven't noticed!" Abbey brushed off dust from her jacket and looked herself over. She then turned her attention to the boy she had tripped over. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?" she asked nervously, hoping he wouldn't be too upset; Abbey usually managed to trip over some kind of object at least three times a day.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 am

Bane kissed Willow on the cheekas she handed him the crackers. "Thanks, and I really do like the small black one." He said. He fed the bird and it nipped at his finger affectionately. "Whats she saying." he asked.

Just then some ran into Bane. He turned his head and saw an unknown girl on the ground. He helped her up. "No, its really alright." He said with a smile. He held out his free hand. "Im Bane." He said.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

Abbey smiled, glad that the boy wasn't upset at her. "I'm Abbey. Third year Hufflepuff? How about you?" Abbey grabbed a tin can quickly off the shelf behind her as she was talking to Bane. Just then, Abbey noticed a small blonde haired girl standing next to Bane, cooing over all the small animals in the store.

"Willow?" Abbey asked in disbelief. Abbey hand't seen Willow in ages, and hoped desperately that it was her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top