TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 7 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 am

"O-M-G, so do I! Do you do quidditch? I do, I'm the keeper!" Willow exclaimed and saw Bane grimace at the price of a coat. "Here, I'll pay for it!" She said happily. "You bought my hot chocolate and my cookie so-" She took the coat and skipped to the back of the store to pay, leaving Bane at the front for a second. "I'll get this!" She called and the soung of Cha-Chings came from the back.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 7 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:28 am

"Yah I'm a beater." he said with another grimmace, he was pretty sure that Hufflepuff and Gryffindor played each other next. "You don't have to do that its...." yet he was too late and she had already bought it. "Thanks," he said and kissed her on the lips.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:37 am

"No prob," Willow said. "Beater, huh? Cool. It gets pretty rough out their on the feild sometimes doesn't it?" She asked and then noticed the flash of sadness cross over Bane's face for an instant when he mentioned he was a beater.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 am

"I guess thats part of the fun of it though." Bane said in truth "The adrenaline, the yelling, the cheering, the competition, Its amazing." he said as he held the door open for her. "And where might we be off to next" he said as he slipped his hand into hers.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:45 am

Willow thought. "I don't know. I really love looking at the pet store," She said. "Especially the dogs. They are so cute and cuddly and fuzzy and...I just love dogs!" She looked at Bane. "But I don't know, where do you wanna go?" She asked him.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 am

Bane smiled down at her "To the nearest pet store." he said as they turned a corner (he had no idea where the nearest pet store happened to be.) He himself was not a fan of dogs, he found that they in general did not posses a fondness for him. "Do you just like animals in general?" he asked.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:59 am

"Yes," Willow said, "I do. Very, very much! But my favorites are dogs and lemurs and polar bears, and penguins, and dolphins! But mainly dogs." She stopped looking at Bane and lokked at where they were going. "Uhh, Bane-" She said with a laugh. "-Where are we going?" She laughed and tugged on his sleeve, pulling him around, down the street, where they came from. "It's this way."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:06 am

"Um... oh." He said letting Willow take the lead. "I like birds." he said. "I just think It'd be really cool to be able to go wherever you want to, the sky as your limit." He said. Eyeing the approching pet store that was coming into view. "Is your patronus a dog?" he questioned
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 am

Willow laughed. "Actually, it's a lemur!" Willow walked into the pet store and went over to a little whit pin holding a few puppies! "OH, I shoudn't have come here!" She said. "I knew I wasn't gonna be able to resist them! I think I'm gonna get one!"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:16 am

Bane looked at the puppies. They were gazing interestingly at he and Willow, each one vying for attention. He shifted uncomfortably where he was standing. Willow had a broad smile on her face as she held a one of the puppies. "By one?" he asked, "Ask them what they're feeling?" Bane asked remembering Willow's ability.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top