TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 2 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 am

Willow softly laughed again. She was in a very giggly mood today. "It's okay," She reassured him as he got up. "Soooo...where are we going? Butterbeers are in Hogsmeade only, aren't they?" Willow asked. "Orrrrr...instead...we could do buy some coats?" She questioned Bane, just as a gust of wind blew between them. Willow shivered as tiny delicate snowflakes began to fall, melting before they hit the ground. It was going to snow soon.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 2 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 pm

"Firebirds will have butterbeers as well." He said, still thoroughly embarrassed he'd just tripped. Bane listened as Willow mentioned the coats, he noticed her shiver. "Here," he said, he pulled off the very light pull over sweatshirt he had on. "Take it please, at least until you can get a heavier jacket." he added. When he pulled the sweatshirt off it left him in a short sleaved t-shirt. He realized just how cold it was outside. He hopped Willow wouldn't think him a jerk for not giving his coat to her earlier.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Willow gushed and felt her cheeks turn red hot. "Thanks," she said. "But...you must be cold, now. Are you sure you don't want to go get another one? Well, I would because I don't want to take your coat." Willow offered. It was atleast 39 degrees outside and that was without the wind. "C'mon!" she said, and grabbed his hand, pulling him across the street. She didn't wait for his answer.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:40 pm

"No really I'll be f-" he didn't have time to complete his sentence as dragged him across the street. He gripped her hand, almost afraid of what would happen if he let go. He ignored the numerous honks he and Willow recievedthey arrived on the other side of the street. "I'll be fine." He finished. "At least take it until you can get another one." He said holding it out to her.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Willow sighed. This boy was persistant. She took the coat from him, grunting, and slid her arms into the sleeves. "There. Ya happy?" she asked. A snowflurry landed on her eyelash and she brushed it off. "You're gonna freeze your butt off," she mumbled, but just reached for his hand instead. She grabbed it. "C'mon, let's go," she said, smiling up at his warm face. He was persistant...but sweet. Smile
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Bane was once again steered from the spot, but was in fact satisfied that Willow had taken the coat. More and more snow was coming down as they began weave through the streets of london. "Its still a good ways until we get to Firebirds." He said, his voicce raised a little to make sure it got over the wind. "I know there's a muggle coffee shop around the corner, do you want to stop there?" he said. Bane was completely shivering at this point, the temperature was well below freezing point, and the wind was getting worse. His lips had begun to lose all there color. He did his best to hid his quivering, so that Willow wouldn't base her decision on him.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 am

"Yeah, sure," Willow said. She could go for something hot right now and so could Bane. As they walked on, Willow asked the only thing bugging her on her mind. She knew most people didn't like to answer it, but she wanted to know. "So," she started. "Where did you..." Willow struggled to find the right question. "Where did you grow up? Tell me about yourself. I know nothing but your name...Bane," she said, loving the aftertaste it left on her tongue.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 am

Bane sipped his coffee, he didn't want to answer Willows question, he was to put it lightly, a little embarrassed of his past. "Well," he said "I'm a muggle, I grew up
In a poor neighborhood in Manchester." he struggled to find his next words. "My... my dad was killed, a few years back, before I came to Hogwarts. My sister was already out of the house, my mom had to deal with me becoming a wizard, didn't turn out so well." his head was completely down now, he didn't want Willow to see the pain in his eyes. "My mom, she's an alcoholic, and she's sick now and... she won't let me take her to a wizard hospital, thats why I was in London today."
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 am

Willow frowned. "That's so sad," she said. She didn't know how to comfort him, since they had just met. Usually, she'd hug her friends but...
She struggled to find the right words..."Well, atleast you're here at Hogwarts." She smiled. She wouldn't have met him if his mom hadn't of been sick, but she didn't dare say that aloud. She scooched a little closer to him on the tan sofa they were sitting on in the little cafe. Maybe...he would make the first move.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:22 am

"At least I'm at Hogwarts." He repeated, raising his head a little. He noticed Willow had scooted closer to him. He didn't know what to do. Should he put an arm around her? He slid his hand over hers a little bit hoping that he wasn't moving in too fast. He gave it a small squeeze. He decided he'd best change the tone. "So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked although already expecting an answer of yes.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top