TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 am

Bane smiled "I'm a third year Gryffindor." he said. Abbey called out Willow's name and Bane stepped aside as to let these two friends re-connect for a brief moment. Bane continued to listen to the bird, though he could not understand it.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 am

"Abbey!" Willow yelled and gave her friend a hug. "How have you been-" She started but then stopped. "OH! Right. Abbey, this is Bane, my boyfriend, and Bane, this is Abbey, one of my best friends!" Willow smiled, gesturing to them each.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 am

"We just met!" Abbey said, giving Bane a small smile. "Right after I tripped over him and nearly killed him and myself at the same time." Abbey gave a small laugh, then heard the next words coming out of Willow's mouth. "Woah, boyfriend!?" Abbey asked, bewildered. "That happened fast!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 am

Bane smiled. Abbey seemed really nice, and it appeared that she and Willow were good friends. Bane smiled proudly when Willow announced he was her boyfriend. It was his first time hearing that, and it felt good. "I think saying you almost killed me is an overstatement." He said politely.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

Willow stuttered, not knowing what to say, not expecting this from her frined. "I...um...I mean we...uhhh..." What was she to say? It had happened fast, but when Abbey said that in front of she had Bane it was embarrassing. Willow blushed and hoped Bane would step in.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 am

Abbey laughed at Bane's comment. "Well, maybe I just almost paralyzed you. But I guess saying I almost killed you is going a bit too far." Abbey said playfully. She looked around at all the numerous animals in the shop. "So what were you guys doing before I tripped in?" she questioned, a small smile on her lips.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 am

Bane saw Willow blushed and he quickly knew why. And he thought to himself. It was quite fast. But was it too fast? He answered Abbeys question. "You know, just looking around." He said holding up the bird and nodding toward the puppies.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am

Willow smiled and looked at her future puppies. "Aren't they cute?" She asked.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am

Abbey nodded. She was completely oblivous that she had embarrassed Willow, but that was just her personality. Abbey picked up a small golden retriever puppy and cuddled him to her cheek. "You're so cute!" she squealed. The puppy licked her cheek with his pink rough tongue and gave her a lopsided grin, his tongue lolling out on the side. "Isn't this puppy the cutest?" Abbey asked, showing Willow and Bane the small dog. She laughed, knowing that ten seconds later she'd find another puppy or kitten and think that that pet just had to be the cutest.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 am

"Ummm yeah, Abbey," Willow said. "But it's quite vicious. And moody." Willow said, not knowing where Bane had gone to. "Are you thinking about getting it? I reccommend not."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top